Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Destruction of Green Dome and or removal of Grave

Jump to page:

You have contributed 40.3% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 09:53
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

What is the big deal in leaving status quo. I shared the example of hateem.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 09:59
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

That's a valid point which should definitely be taken into consideration. But as it stands, what's so special about it?
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 10:08
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

The big deal is the quran and the sunnah. If the dome constitutes a dome over a grave then the hadith of Rasoolullah (saw) commands us to remove it. If people start associating the dome with the Deen and commiting bidah and shirk, then again the sunnah commands us to remove it. The Deen IS a big deal.

Or course other things like siprah mentioned also need to be taken into consideration. But if Muslims are willing to kill and die over a dome that was built centuries after Rasoolullah (saw) passed away, then it has already become problem.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 10:08
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

There is nothing special about it except its become part and parcel of madina and the masjid. Forgive me to use bad example but its like London without big Ben.

If it was destroyed 200 years ago or even 100 it wouldn't have been an issue as only hujjaj and ahle madina would have seen it but now every single Muslim has seen it even those who havnt been. Getting them on board will be difficult. Plus all the emotional naats that mention it don't help either. I'm personally indifferent to whether it stays or goes but I think we l agree Allah's lanat be on anyone who dares try to dig out the 3 bodies. Like u said if they don't like it then destroy and restructure that part of the masjid. Madina and the masjid only have its honour cos of the blessed body buried there.
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 10:24
I am trying to recall this hadith:

Once there was drought in Madinah. Locals went and asked mother Ayesha RA for solution. Amma Ayesha RA advised locals to open an window on the roof of the resting place of Rasulullah SAS. It started raining.

The sacred grave already has a roof, it is 2 layered. Third is dome.
Now should these 2 roofs also should be demolished.

We live in India, here even deobandi agree that, fatihah in dua after salah is bida'a. But there is a saying here "Fitnah se fatehah bahtar" and it is working.

Why do you want to create fitnah.
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 10:29
Talibs demolished Buddha statue through tanks and armory. World reacted to that. They would have constructed a wall over the statues and any other peaceful solutions.

Rohingya and srilankan muslims have to suffer.

Don't take unilateral decisions. There are muslims living across the world. "Kunwe ka mendak na bane".
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 11:10
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Please brother. Stop talking rubbish. The world reacted to everything the Taliban did. They reacted because the Taliban established and enjoined the sharia. Should the Taliban have established democracy and liberalism instead then?

Before that the world didn't even know or care about the statues. It was only when the Taliban established the sharia and blew up the idols did the world react. The Taliban did absolutely right by following the command of Allah. If you or anyone else is too weak then hold your tongue and let those with strong iman carry on with the haq. Right now millions of Muslims are being locked up into concentration camps, but the world doesn't care. They only cared about the statues to show how bad real Islam is. But they don't care to show how bad the godless Chinese are.

Do you really believe the Rohingya and Sri Lankan Muslims are being persecuted by the Buddhists because the Taliban blew up some idols many years ago? The world doesn't even remember or care about those idols anymore. Do you really believe the world is turning their face away from the suffering of the Rohingya and Sri Lankan muslims because of the Taliban?

All that is beside the point. Of course we need to avert civil war amongst the Muslims. I don't disagree with that. And if removing the dome causes fitnah and fasaad in the ummah then it may be better at this point to leave it alone. But that in itself shows how it has become something of bidah and possibly even shirk. All I'm saying is stop trying to make the dome into a holy relic when it is just a dome. Nothing else.
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 11:14
#xx asked
Do you really believe the Rohingya and Sri Lankan Muslims are being persecuted by the Buddhists because the Taliban blew up some idols (Budhha idols) many years ago?

My reply: Yes

The strong Iman makes them to take unilateral decisions. And Majority weak Iman have to suffer universally.

So ummah must learn, take decision through consultation and inclusive of whole ummah.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 11:18
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Don't take unilateral decisions. There are muslims living across the world. "Kunwe ka mendak na bane".

The ONLY reason Muslims are suffering throughout the world is because we are not following the quran and sunnah. And your solution is to not follow the quran and sunnah even further? The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan was finished long ago. That should mean the Syrian Muslims, Chinese Muslims, Sri Lankan Muslims, Palestinian Muslims, Chechen Muslims, African Muslims, Arab Muslims etc should be all safe now?
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 11:19
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Your proof?
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 11:19
We react violently when some fool makes cartoon somewhere in denmark. And when their god's idols are bombarded, they won't react in their place.. Sense must prevail.
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 11:21
Just say, "we erred" "now on we take decision through consultation and inclusive"

Done!!
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 11:26
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Taliban blew up the idols in 2001. It's 2019 now. You claimed the Rohingya and Sri Lankan Muslims are being persecuted because the Taliban blew up the idols. I'm waiting for your proof that this is the reason for their persecution.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 11:29
I don't wish to participate in this discussion for many reasons.

After much thought, my final say on this would be:

No one dare to talk about digging the grave up and relocating it, I personally (if I had the power) would declare war on them!

With regards to the green dome. I'm not for having it demolished for many reasons, a couple of which I've already mentioned.

Since the dome is NOT over the grave only, I don't have an issue with it. But if it came down to it, and the removal was to go ahead, then I would have it RELOCATED and NOT demolished!

For the Saudis to even think about it's destruction, removal or relocation, they would have to have a unanimous decision from every nation and every appointed scholar of those nations.

Until then, the discussion is futile and creates dislikes in the hearts of others knowing how they feel and their level of respect/knowledge on the matter.

That's my opinion.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 11:38
A wooden dome was first constructed around 700 years after hijrat.

The current manifestation of the dome was established around 1250 years after hijrat.

Jump to page: