Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Destruction of Green Dome and or removal of Grave

Jump to page:

You have contributed 40.3% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 15:19
I heard from locals in Masjid nabvi:
If subcontinent Muslims won't visit Madinah, Masjid e nabvi will have deserted look.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 15:22
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I am supporting you.
No post ratings
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 15:32
You might have watched videos of subcontinent jinnat serving haram, marvellous, really jinnat in human form. They're not there to earn SR500, they're there to serve haramain.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 15:32
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I'm not supporting the Saudis. I am the last person on this earth that would support the Saudis. Whatever the Saudis say and do regarding various historical things in and around hijaz reeks of hypocrisy. It's bidah, shirk, haram when it doesn't suit them and perfectly fine and acceptable when it does. We all know Saudis only use Islam to manipulate and control the people for their own gain and benefit. But what I am saying is we shouldn't change our stance and ignore the injunctions of the quran and Hadith as some sort of protest against the Saudis. We shouldn't be manipulated and feel that we need to oppose them just for the sake of opposing them. If it is stated in hadith that tombs should be levelled then so be it. If it is stated in the Deen that things that lead to bidah and shirk should be removed then so be it.
+0 -0Agree x 1
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 15:36
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

My blood boils when local ulema say, there is just dust inside, convey salaam from your place itself.
What I say is, no more unilateral decisions.
+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 16:18
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

you hit nail on the head, im not fan of ale salool but it does seem some just oppose them for the sake of it or to score points against salafis.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 16:54
Yeah I agree. People from the subcontinent need to stop making our religion about these rituals and ziyaarats of all these "sacred" places. I consider this placing too much importance on material things.
No post ratings
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 17:47
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Agree. Though it's not just saudis but everyone does this nowadays. So many things used to be Haram! Haram! Haram! But when a deobandi especially a big Hazrat gets the ball rolling it all suddenly becomes Halal!
+0 -0Agree x 1
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 26th January 2019 12:53
Guest-200978 wrote:
View original post

lol. so true. We deobandis are the biggest hazrat worshippers. i know a mufti, quite famous, so i'm not going to name him. He used to criticize the local jamat-e-islami groups very badly because of them using television for dawa, giving space for women in the mosques, and so on. Fast forward 10 years, and it seems not a day goes by without him showboating on some video. And now he's giving announcements to boast to the public how many women are coming to his taraweeh prayers (many dressed very inappropriately I must say). A brother I know asked him how come it was so Haram before for so many decades and all you Ulama would criticize anyone and everyone, and now suddenly just because a few deobandi Hazrats said "ok go ahead, time for Halal", it's now suddenly become Halal. He had no answer.
No post ratings
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 26th January 2019 14:13
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Long time back, there were riots, one deobandi aalim who criticize watching TV, appeared on TV, he appealed for calm. next juma'a khutba he said, I had to appear on TV due to circumstances, his appearance on TV should not be taken as permission for TV at home.

So the core fatwah of not watching TV persists, but now allowed, conditions apply. While jamat-e-islami it is free for all, even muslim women can appear on TV. Women can give talk in mixed gathering, sit on dias with men for religious gathering.
No post ratings
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 26th January 2019 15:00
To Abu Muhammad about the jihad thread. Thanks for clarification, but I think you need to go further and disown that book and the author. It's not about being brave or coward. The guy is not reliable. The book has ghuluw and tafsir bi l-ray in it. He even says that you can intentionally kill women and children, just like many salafis in the field. It's best to delete the link and make it clear we have nothing to do with their kind of fighting. It's actually wrong to use the word jihad for them. It's like saying those dancing goofs are doing Tasawwuf. They give the true sufis a bad name. Anyone who does diy ijtihad doesn't represent us.
+0 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 26th January 2019 18:26
''Indeed, as-Safa and al-Marwah are among the symbols of Allah''.
Quran 2:158

Then what are other symbols of Allah swt...?
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 26th January 2019 18:31
@xs11ax:
Quote:
If it is stated in hadith that tombs should be levelled then so be it. If it is stated in the Deen that things that lead to bidah and shirk should be removed then so be it.

Then what about green dome...?
No post ratings
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 26th January 2019 19:01
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

I think you've missed the point. It's about things being Haram for decades for everyone else but when a deobandi Hazrat says "It's time for Halal" it becomes Halal. Videos were proper Haram before, doesn't matter whether there was men or women doing dawa on the screen. Salafis, barelwis and even Jamat-e-islami started using tv in a very restricted way, with no woman being involved, quite similar to how our Ulama are doing it now. But that didn't stop our Ulama back then from lambasting them.

All those things you mentioned Jamat-e-Islami doing now are Haram. But only for now. You can say other groups are well ahead of us. It's easy to see in the future some famous Hazrats doing those things "for a need", and then you'll suddenly get everyone jumping on the bandwagon like it was Halal all along.

Actually we don't have to wait for too long, there's already a few Hazrats mixing with women on tv and the hazrat worshippers are busy defending them. Of course, by that time Jamat-e-Islami would've gone onto even bigger and better ways of dawa.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 26th January 2019 19:39
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Why ask me? I don't know. I don't make the Deen. I am a muslim. I follow Islam. I dont make islam. The answer to your question is in the quran and the hadith. Ask a reliable scholar who will answer you from the quran and the hadith. Even scholars are bound by the quran and the hadith. Just like you, me and everyone else. My knowledge is very limited. All I know is the ulama tell us from the quran and Hadith that tombs should be levelled. If there is a reason why the green dome is exempt as the Rasool of Allah (saw) is resting below it then the scholars should be able to guide you on that point. Once you have done your research then please post it here. I would be very interested to know.

No post ratings

Jump to page: