Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

Destruction of Green Dome and or removal of Grave

Jump to page:

You have contributed 40.3% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#151 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 17:30
xs11ax wrote:
View original post


Ok our kashf is wrong. I take back my words; Rasulullah SAS is enjoying the universal happening. No sorry, you claim that there is nothing but dust below the dome.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
#152 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 17:32
Let me clarify, if there was no dome and someone suggested to build a new dome, I would have resisted through full force. But hammering I won't allow.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,175
Brother
2,422
xs11ax's avatar
#153 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 17:36
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Astaghfirullah. La hawla wala quwatta illah billah. Where did I say there is only dust??? There lies the Prophet of Allah (saw) who's command I have been defending in this thread against your lies and ignorance. You follow your dome. I will follow my Prophet (saw). I am done with your ignorance.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Unspecified
906
Brother
115
#154 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 17:37
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Was the green dome or any dome present on the roza Mubarak in time of Sahaba ?
I am asking because I don't know

Sorry,the question is already answered in the thread :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
#155 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 17:39
xs11ax wrote:
View original post


It is not my dome, but hammering hurts Rasulullah SAS, we won't allow it. Because it is not guaranteed the present guardian's power is eternal. again rebuilding the dome, then hammering again. As Umar bin Abdul Azeez RA suggested and acted upon it, let us stop this building and hammering cycle
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
#156 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 17:39
My view, let us leave to Imam Mahdi AS
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
#157 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 17:41
ALIF wrote:
View original post


no, but there was a closed structure above the grave. During Umar Bin Abdul Azeez RA period this structure was brought down by mistake and all three graves got exposed, then Umar bin Abdul Azeez RA cried profusely for the mistake and he built the closed structure again.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Unspecified
906
Brother
115
#158 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 18:22
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

جزاك الله احسن الجزاء
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,334
Brother
9,887
abu mohammed's avatar
#159 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 18:41
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Brother, this is slander.

No one from this forum has made such a claim and it goes against our Aqeedah.

Please rectify your post with clarification in a new post.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
#160 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 19:16
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post


You are just as extreme as those terrorists you are petrified of. By terrorists I don't mean what kuffar mean by terrorists. We shouldn't give a toss what they think. By terrorists I mean those who fight but don't follow any proper fiqh, so they end up terrorising and killing thousands of Muslims while thinking they're doing jihad. They do diy fiqh just like you do. They make up their own fiqh as they go along based on feelings just like you do.

Tell me, are you honestly trying to find the correct ruling and only then deciding what is right or wrong, or are you first deciding what is right based on your feelings and then looking for evidences to support your feelings? Most people unfortunately do the latter.

When the fiqh says so clearly that we must destroy every single tomb and built up structure of Muslim graves then what do you think is the ruling of destroying those Buddhist statues?

The Taliban had a khilafah. They did mashwarah with plenty of Ulama. And only then did they decide to destroy those statues. So they did mashwarah with Ulama and other relevant people and only then went ahead. What did they do wrong? Maybe you expect them to do mashwarah with your kind?

The Buddhists, Christians, Jews, have been brutally murdering Muslims in their millions from the beginning of Islam. Did they all do that because they saw in the future that the Taliban are going to blow up a few statues? You really have lost the plot.

As for the ruling on the blessed grave of prophet (saw) and having a built structure over it, that's an exception made just for him (saw). No one else is entitled to that exception. His two companions fall under same ruling because they happened to be buried in the same area.

The evidence is the actions of the Salaf. They left the structure over the Prophet's (saw) grave alone and none of them condemned it. But they destroyed every other built up structure they would come across. That's enough evidence for us. What the Salaf said is right is right and what they said is wrong is wrong. So in itself there's nothing wrong in having and maintaining the structure there. If someone later decided to add something extra like a dome then to criticise it would be same as criticising all those extravagant domes built over many mosques nowadays.

There's an article on deoband dot org with more detail on this ruling.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
#161 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 23:21
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
#162 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 23:24
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,175
Brother
2,422
xs11ax's avatar
#163 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 23:44
Guest-133915 wrote:
View original post

So what I or what the sister does is hujjat for the deen now? The Deen is no longer quran and sunnah? The Deen is now based on our actions? If i say yes I have been for jihad then you going to pack your bags and go? If the mahdi comes are you going to say to him I'm not joining you unless xs11ax joins you? You make very ridiculous arguments. How old are you?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,175
Brother
2,422
xs11ax's avatar
#164 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 23:46
Guest-133915 wrote:
View original post

Is this also a boast...

On the authority of Thawbaan , the Prophet said:

“The On the authority of Thawbaan , the Prophet said:

“The People will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their food.” Someone asked, “Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?” He replied, “No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take the fear of you from the breasts (hearts) of your enemy and cast al-wahn into your hearts.” Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah, what is al-wahn?” He replied, “Love of the world and dislike of death.” [An authentic hadith recorded by Abu Dawud and Ahmad] will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their food.” Someone asked, “Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?” He replied, “No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take the fear of you from the breasts (hearts) of your enemy and cast al-wahn into your hearts.” Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah, what is al-wahn?” He replied, “Love of the world and dislike of death.” [An authentic hadith recorded by Abu Dawud and Ahmad]
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
#165 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2019 00:06
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: