Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Fatwa Issued Against Muslims Who Support Muhammad Ali Jinnah

You have contributed 46.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 18:19
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I differentiate between blind following and hazrath worship.
You can start another thread, let us discuss there.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 18:23
Lakhs of people gather in ijtemas, they are not hazrath worshippers, they are blind followers. And there is nothing wrong there.
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2018 19:42
Guest-209529 wrote:
View original post

I'm a Muqallid too, but not a Hazrat worshipper, BIG DIFFERENCE. It's a trait many Muslim's have adopted and is strife in the Indo Pak continent. Khair, we'll stick to the topic. I was only trying to highlight the low number presented.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2018 15:31
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Hazrat,

I am pretty sure Guest only meant 0.01% in the figurative sense, not the literal sense, but I might be wrong.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2018 16:09
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

I am not deserving of such titles. Please refrain in future :) Lest I become overcome with Pride :(
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2018 06:31
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Quote:
No fatwah is permanent. many fatawah have changed from the period of Hakeemul ummath.[/quote]
Hence we should redesign Islam to suit the anti-Muslim Saffron wishes.

Quote:
Eating Peacock is halal, can we dare to kill a peacock or black buck.

No one is dying of hunger for not eating peacock or cow meat. The inconvenient reality is that Muslims are dying in India for eating buffalo meat.

[quote]If there is persecution by security forces based on discrimination we are with AMU. But justifying of placing Jinnah's portrait is unacceptable. We know there are endless demands of minority fanatics, but we have to live with secular silent majority. Can't justify jinnah's portrait in India.

There is communal bias against AMU. See this.
Unfortunately your support for AMU looks merely rhetorical one only.
For us the issue is not Jinnah portrait but armed aggression against AMU. Our students have been crying hoarse on it.
See here.
Even press knows about it. See here.
Our teachers have been voicing this view again and again. See, for example, here.
Former Vice President of India Dr Muhammed Hamid Ansari did the same in his letter to the AMU Students Union President. If, at all, you have read his letter then you will know. But I doubt it. So here it is. Check for yourself.
+2 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2018 06:53
Muslims are getting the worst of non-Muslims the world over.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya have been destroyed. Algeria, Egypt and Yaman are in very desperate condition. We know not much about the extremely horrific situation in Central African Republic. Rohingyas are threatened with genocide. We still do not have the courage to read the horrible story of Bosnia-Herzegovina. Israel just massacred 51 Palestinians.

Then we have this brother who is teaching us precious wisdom about the situation of Muslims of India.

His argument is impeccable. We should not put up portraits of Jinnah and we should not eat beef.

The Saffronites have been asking Muslims of India for 93 years whether we are Muslims first or Indians first. The import is clear. If you want to live in India then leave Islam behind.

This brother has got the message. The trouble is with us idiots. We are not getting such a nice and sweet message of amity, peace, friendship and brotherhood.

He has got some superior knowledge - like being from that area where Muslims are in a minority. We the Muslims living in Muslim areas are the badmen. we do not know about the situation in the other areas. So silly of us.

As if I was never called a pig on my face.
As if I was never called son of a pig, seed of a pig on my face.
As if I was never threatened for being a Muslim.
As if I was not hated for being a Muslim.
As if I was never hit for being a Muslim.
As if i was never discriminated against for being a Muslim.
As if the non-Muslims are thwarting the construction of a Mosque in my village because we shall create nuisance of sound pollution.
As if this is not because the non-Muslims want to keep us under subjugation.
As if the same story is not true about my maternal side of the family where again the mosque has been denied.
Same about my neighbouring village.
As if the same is not true about countless villages near Dadri.

This brother is really incredible.

As if Muslims in Muslim populations are very safe. The Muslim haters will let go only if you surrender.
+3 -0Winner x 1
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2018 08:18
Maripat wrote:
View original post

1. No one will die if he buys half the amount of goat meat for the same price of beef
2. Glory will not be lost if all tens of masjid give azaan together loudly on loud speakers, no additional nekees if whole night loud speakers are used in whole ramadhan month, neighborhood there are hospitals, non-muslim colonies, they have go to offices in the morning, have exams etc.

The message is we have lost opportunity to present better of Islam, we are stuck with loud speakers and beef. Why should we eat openly in front of non-beef eaters (I will never allow pork), or display in open big cow carcass where thousands of non-muslims pass daily and they are hurt.

Whatever Brother @Maripat has presented, those incidents are his not regular routine. (if silent majority is lost by us, who will accept us as mahajirs). There is a silent majority, who likes to live peacefully, votes secular parties etc. PLEASE DON'T LOSE THEM, LOUD AZAAN AND BEEF CAN WAIT. JINNAH'S PORTRAIT CAN WAIT.

Let me add, present government could be tyrant, but, as an individual, I am a zaalim, my neighbors/relatives are zaalims, my youth are zaalims. I witness zulm everyday around me. "Aamalakum ummalakum". The way we behave on roads, buses, colleges, muslims dominated markets etc.
You may say, majority behaves the same way. I say, you have live to here with an identity, with actions which clearly hurts the majority.

Can pakistan, malaysia, indonesia afford to open pork shops at every places. NO. We have the luxury here. Can masjid in pakistan be allowed to misuse loudspeakers near a hospital or college. We have a luxury here. We misused it.
Rasulullah SAS read quran silently when neighbor Yahoodi fell ill. Why did we missed this character.

Wake up, let us work on our muamilaath, muashirath, akhlaq. Even the best zimmedar of tablig, khanqah, taleem, elite class etc has limited themselves to Imaniyath, ibaadaath.

The above three qualities get tested at the time of crisis, in normal circumstances I could be Junaid Baghdadi.

You can change the world, But I can change, I shall be better muslim specially with huqooqul-ibaad not with huqooqullah or huqooqul-islam
+0 -0Like x 2
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2018 08:22
I have corrected the last sentence.

I can't change the world, But I can change, I shall be better muslim specially with huqooqul-ibaad not limited ourselves to huqooqullah or huqooqul-muslim.
+0 -0Like x 1
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2018 09:50
Our elders carried a heritage. Non-muslims going for pilgrimage for months to kasi or badrinath used to leave their female members in muslim house, preferring them over their own relatives. And this is not fiction.

When some one used to see a piece of stone, a thorn or a banana skin on a street, they used to comment "a muslim has not passed this street".

We were unique.

Unfortunately to encroach in others jannath, we lost all the ethics and etiquette of Islams.

I have a hope still alive. It can be reversed. Jab musalman khatray mein aajaatha hai, toe Islam koe zindagi mil jaathi hai.

Yoon toe eis zameen koe gulistan na bana sakay
kutchh khaar hi kam kardiye chalte chalte.
+0 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2018 10:05
Guest-30001 wrote:
View original post

شاعر بھی ہیں پیدا، علماء بھی، حکماء بھی

خالی نہیں قوموں کی غلامی کا زمانہ

مقصد ہے ان اللہ کے بندوں کا مگر ایک

ہر ایک ہے گو شرح معانی میں یگانہ

بہتر ہے کہ شیروں کو سکھا دیں رم آہو

باقی نہ رہے شیر کی شیری کا فسانہ

کرتے ہیں غلاموں کو غلامی پہ رضامند

تاویل مسائل کو بناتے ہیں بہانہ

Translation
No post ratings
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2018 11:03
Quote:

بہتر ہے کہ شیروں کو سکھا دیں رم آہو

باقی نہ رہے شیر کی شیری کا فسانہ

کرتے ہیں غلاموں کو غلامی پہ رضامند

تاویل مسائل کو بناتے ہیں بہانہ

مسلم اکثریت کے علاقوں کے رہنے والے شیروں نے کھڑائے ہیں امت کے لئے مسائل۔

جب یہ لوگ اور مسلم اقلیت والے جگہوں پر جاتے ہیں تو بھیگی بلی بن جاتے ہیں

ہت دیکھ چکے غلط جگہوں پر بے محل "نعرہ تکبیر" کے نعرے

No post ratings
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2018 11:24
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

A simple reply for this, enemies know that muslims will give knee jerk reaction, (their "garam khoon"). And the enemy sells these "knee jerk reactions" to "secular silent majority". And it is getting multiplied. We have to reverse that. Imaan waalay ka khoon sasta naheen hai, ke galath jagah, bae-fayedah bahaa diya jaye.
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2018 13:10
Guest-30001 wrote:
View original post

We heard similar things about the Muslims of Pakistan that they didn't care about Indian Muslims when they demanded the separate homeland, and now they are living luxurious life while Indian Muslims are paying the bill.

And now we see those same things are repeated for Muslims living in majority areas that they are making life difficult for those Muslims who are living in Hindu populated areas. As Muadh Khan said: "That is exactly what Hindus want you to do! Bicker and argue amongst yourselves."

The truth is that you won't get anything by pleasing this so called "silent majority". If you are asking AMU to surrender and stop protesting against this transgression then you yourself are a transgressor.

Zaalim ko jo na roke wo shaamil hai zulm main
Qaatil ko jo na toke wo qaatil ke saath hai

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2018 07:28
All,

Its Ramadhan, can we PLEASE stop the bad poetry! What you all are writing doesn't even qualify as RAP let alone poetry.

Please stop killing Urdu :P

Take your anger out on Modi or BJP and not Urdu.
+2 -0Creative x 2