You have contributed 27.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 11:04
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
For the rest of the people, there are enough resources given as to why supporting Saudi regime is morally and ethically reprehensible let alone judging it from an Islamic perspective.
[/quote]

And we also not blind to the happenings. And don't think if a person is aligned to a regime, need not be agreeing with their misdeeds. Diplomacy is the word. You must be aware decades back MolAnjarShahKashmiri was a member of BJP for short period, I believe that his ijtehad guided him that, this will help the Indian Muslims.

[quote]Remember that there are people who defend the actions of their Mashaykh (including appearing on TV with Bollywood stars) and there is nothing which can be said to these people as only HIDAYAH from Allah Ta’ala can make them see the right path. This is what we call "Hazrat-Worship" and it reaches a point where appearing on TV with bollywood stars by an Islamic Scholar is justifed behavior.

You are looking at this with academic angle, Indian muslims know why this is being done. Indians are directly facing issues on daily basis and your are not.

I whole heartedly appreciate Molana Salman Hussain Nadvi DB for his position on KSA. Recently, he even openly challenged about KSA, for MUBAHILA with ahle hadis in Ramleela Ground in New Delhi. Deserved to be related to Imam Hussain RA.

While I appreciate ijtehad of Salman Nadvi, I have my positive feeling, that what JUH is doing also is with good intentions towards benefiting the Indian muslims, their diplomacy or actions could be based on their ijtehad. You have the right to disagree with their ijtehad. But let me say, we Indian muslims are getting benefited with their positives.
Br Muadh, you could be a great personality, but let me say, all Indians are not a bunch of juhla.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 11:34

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

I never said, implied or insinuated that all Indian are Juhala (ignorant folks) that is unsubstantiated generalisation and insulting. It is ridiculous and stupidity to generalise any nation or group of people or insinuate even the majority of them.

Let alone Indians for that matter.

I said that Y-O-U are a Hazrat-worshipping Jaahil who is not worth discussing with.

Allah Ta'ala commands us in the Qur'aan to stay away from people like Y-O-U  who are just a waste of time and energy.

The reason you are a Jaahil is that you don't even know how to pronounce names:

1. Maulana Anzar Shah Kashmiri (RA) and he left (after consultation with Ulama)
  2. Dr Zakir Naik

The second reason for your stupidity is that a short course of action of a scholar (which he retracted) and meeting with another Muslim (not Bollywood) DOES NOT equate with TV appearance alongside Bollywood OR using Chanda funds for personal legal feuds OR praising Saudi Arabia.

As I said, Y-O-U are a Hazrat-worshipping Jaahil who will just throw comments in the air!

No post ratings
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 11:34
Continued.....

Hardcore deobandees' blood was boiling when hazrat Salman Hussaini Nadvi DB shared stage with DZN, (DrJakir), broadcast on piece TV. I understand, Hazrat appreciated doctor's efforts.

But muslims in general appreciated this.

Prevailing situation demands "no one is a permanent foe" policy. Read a quote in a book, "Don't go to extremes, in future you may have to deal with your hardcore enemy" Keep a diplomatic channel open.
No post ratings
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 11:38
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Let the members read this thread unbiased and decide who this "Y-O-U" is
+0 -0Disagree x 1
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 12:06
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I know what انظر and ذاکر is. I have educate you about prevailing Indian conditions.

Secondly i am not hazrat worshipper, I am hazraat (plural) worshipper.

"Sub ko lay kar chalo" policy.

No post ratings
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 12:36
During the period of previous government, fatwa was issued by deoband prohibiting cow slaughter in North India, not even for Qurbani. Zealots, in India and abroad issued fatwah of kufr, doctoring and playing with shariah etc.

Where are they now?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 12:53
Guest-30109 wrote:
View original post

Can u post that fatwa here or link to that fatwa. Please don’t post news article.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 12:54
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Bismillah

You do make sensible posts and i have learnt many things. Then extreme posts of insulting a fellow Muslim come up like this. This does not befit any Muslim. You might be angry and you may not like my post but I urge you to ponder as sometimes the words we speak can destroy our akhirah. I feel we can have more control in submitting the posts than letting out words from our tongue. One simple tip to vent out our anger is to write but not submit the post. Our anger might cool down after we finish writing and we can simply delete it without submitting it. I thought of pointing out as a fellow Muslim. I hope you take it in a right sense. Let Allah SWT guide us all and save us from the evil of our nafs and shayateen. Ameen
+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 3
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 12:58
Clarification of above Deo prohibiting cow slaughter:

Deo said avoid cow slaughter in banned states only (simply google it).

For thehindu paper 6/11/2011:

Leading Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband on Sunday appealed Muslims to avoid cow slaughter on Eid al-Adha in states where it has been banned as a mark of respect for the feelings of Hindus.

Vice-Chancellor of the Darul Uloom, Maulana Abul Kasim Naumani said, “as a mark of respect for the feelings of Hindus, the seminary has asked Muslims in the country to avoid cow slaughter on the occasion of Eid al-Adha tomorrow.”

A book has been brought out by the seminary on the concept of ‘qurbani’ (sacrifice) associated with the festival and this appeal has been made in it, he told PTI.

The Maulana clarified that the appeal was meant for Muslims in states which has banned cow slaughter.

He also asked Muslims to cooperate with the sanitary department for the cleanliness drive during the festival.

No to birthday celebrations

Meanwhile the Deoband has advised Muslims against celebrating birthdays, contending in a fatwa that Islam does not permit such a practice which is a “tradition of western countries.”

Responding to a query of an AMU student, the fatwa department of the country’s biggest Islamic seminary said that Islam does not permit such celebrations as they are against the Shariat law.

The query was made in reference to the birthday celebration of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, the founder of the Aligarh Muslim University.

“Muslims should not follow the tradition of western culture of celebrating birthdays as it against the Shariat law,” Maulana Naumani said here on Sunday.

Maulana Naumani added that even the Islamic seminary does not celebrate the birth anniversary of Prophet Mohammed, the founder of the religion.

Many thanks
No post ratings
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 13:09
More from timesofindia:

'Eating beef is un-Islamic if there is ban'

Manjari Mishra & Sameer Arshad | TNN | Apr 27, 2008, 03.39 AM IST

LUCKNOW/NEW DELHI: "Muslims must refrain from cow slaughter, beef eating or trading in cow hide," Islamic seminary Darul-Uloom, Deoband, issued an edict on Friday.
"Meat eaters can opt for buffaloes, goats, chicken and fish. Shariat doesn't allow beef-eating if it's prohibited under law," Deoband's fatwa department head Mufti Habibur Rehman said.
Rehman, fatwa department's head for more than two decades, issued the fatwa in response to a query by a Muzaffarnagar resident, Haji Mohammad Israr. A small time farmer, Israr, had asked whether Islam permits cow slaughter, trading in cows, bulls and calves and use of its skin for business.
Israr wrote there are many beef eaters in UP and butchers are doing a thriving business despite state government banning cow slaughter.
After a three-member committee looked into the issue, Mufti Rehman said Shariat disallowed anything against law. "Cow slaughter, therefore, was "najayaz" even though Islam allows beef-eating," the fatwa said. It said any act which brings bad name to the community or evokes possibility of imprisonment is "haram" should be avoided.
The fatwa is expected to have wide repercussions as it comes from Saharanpur, the town where the Darul-Uloom is situated. The area has maximum number of Muslim-owned slaughter houses and tanneries.
The Centre banned cow slaughter in 1955. UP issued an ordinance in December 2001 declaring cow slaughter illegal. This was followed by Uttar Pradesh Prevention of Cow Slaughter Act 2002, making the offence punishable by imprisonment from seven to 10 years or a fine upto Rs 10,000.
The community leaders have welcomed the fatwa calling it an important development for the Hindu-Muslim amity. Noted activist Javed Anand said: "Muslims should respect Hindu sentiments and avoid cow slaughter. Influential seminary's fatwa would go a long way in ensuring this."
Anand said there was nothing new about the fatwa as Muslim leaders have repeatedly sought compliance to the anti-cow slaughter law. "The fatwa should have come earlier, but better late than never. It's a welcome move," he said.
"The Indian Constitution has given us equal rights including the freedom to religion and it's important for us to respect it and abide by its cow slaughter prohibition. Muslims around the country should ensure that they abide by the law prohibiting cow slaughter," Rajya Sabha member and Jamiat Ulama-I-Hind general secretary Maulana Mahmood Madani said.

In short, its valid and does not go against sharia.

Regards.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 13:14
Londoner wrote:
View original post

An appeal is different from fatwa. And I requested no reference from news article.

Either post fatwa from Darul iftaa or share link of fatwa fro Darul iftaa site.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 13:19

Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

You are our honourable Sister and your advice is welcome but I am not angry.

I deal with Hazrat-worshipping Sufees, Israel supporters, Islam haters all the time. They all have skewed vision and biased mentalities and there is nothing you can do to get through.

This person is talking about deobandi objections over sitting with Dr Zakir Naik but he has absolutely nothing to say about sitting with Bollywood actors! There is no point in discussing with such an individual at all.

We can discuss and disagree about many things in Islam and we can also see scholars disagreeing (according to their understanding) and that’s also fine.

But the Madani family feud is well known in India and the dynastic manner in which they treat Jamiat as their personal property is also well known. 

There is no anger in me, I honestly don’t even know this ignoramus to get angry at him. I just don’t want to spend my time pointlessly arguing with a blind Hazrat-worshipper. When you are in a cult you cannot see past your nose.

hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

I sat down with Mufti Saeed Ahmed Saheb Palunpuri (HA) and told him that Indian Media spreads disinformation and attributes it to Darul-uloom Deoband so they need to issue statements on their site and say that nothing else will be deemed official.

I then sat down with his borther (HA) and said the same thing.

Also told both of them that if Darul-uloom needs assistance, we have plenty of British and American Ulama who can provide guidance.

They said that my concerns have been escalated to the head of Deoband.

Same concerns have been relayed to Saharunpur and Dhabail. 

No post ratings
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 13:49
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

As guest i cannot post links, but on the deo website its

Question # : 11456.

Is slaughtering and eating meat of cow is a haram/not allowed/sinful act according to Islam in any Indian state where the law of the land prohibit slaughtering of cows. As we know that slaughter of cow is penal offence by Indian law and Islam ask you to follow the law of land. The person who is slaughtering or eating the cow meat is having options available of all kind of halal meat to eat instead of cow meat. He is slaughtering or eating in hideouts.

Answer:

(Fatwa: 703/587=D/1430)

Consuming cow meat is lawful and slaughtering is also permissible, but a place where it is legally banned it is unlawful to endanger one?s life, wealth and honour by going against law.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

The fatwa is not elaborate and does not go into any detail but the media article does elaborate.

Regards.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 14:09
Cow slaugter wrote:
View original post

Unlawful to endangers ones life. And before 2014 there was no such danger.

Details media can’t be trusted as they spread misinformation.
No post ratings
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2017 14:37
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

You are wrong, communal tensions rear their heads resulting in death and imprisonment, especially during Eid Al Adha, not worth the risk as backed by Deoband, only applies to states that prohibit cow slaughter back in 2008.

Today more states have banned the practice, have you not heard of the mayham caused by silly cow vigilantes recently?

You are free to do as you please though.

Now people can stick to the original thread.

No post ratings

Jump to page: