Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged.

Jump to page:

You have contributed 7.4% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 13:34
Allah knows best what is the fate of brother Mumtaz.....and if he has erred we can only pray He has been forgiven.....instead of quickly jumping to assumptions regarding what he did was right or wrong......as for ISIS they're a totally different matter.....Allah will deal with everyone in a just manner.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 13:36
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

You did not answer my Questions please do so in the light of Quran and Sunnah?

You see what I am doing its annoying isn't it?

What has this case got to do with ISIS?

Well in that case why not compare Salman Taseer and his colleagues, with the ruling elite in Uzbekizstan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgistan, Tajikistan etc. Were the most ingenius methods of Barbarity and tortured are used to oppress the muslims, British Ambassador to Uzbekistan resigned some years ago, he mentioned the fact that people were being boiled alive simply for practicing their deen.

So the question is how is it that in the lands of Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmidhi that Islam is outlawed. What happened, to lead the forces of Atheism to take hold?

Should the people in Pakistan not be worried of a similar fate descending on them? And the Atheists and secular liberals who sit in the houses of parliament and the heart of government?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 13:38
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Quote:
You say at the moment you are engaging in discussion on this issue on a forum, in the light of Quran and Sunnah can you tell me is it better to ask Ulemah and those qualified for scriptural evidences? Or should one give priority to asking laymen on a forum?

definitely better to ask ulama. if that is the argument you want to make then be sure you dont discuss any matter with laymen that can be discussed with ulama ever again. dont use your caveat as a get out clause. also apply it to yourself and those whose opinions you agree with.

Quote:
Can you tell me what the ruling is In the light of Quran and sunnah, before engaging in a lengthy discussion should you not have apprised yourself with the background of this case and the individuals involved?

the case and individuals are irrelevant. the guilt of those involved are irrelevant. my initial point is that WE -THE MUSLIMS - are NOT exempt from following the quran and sunnah. WE - THE MUSLIMS - must also follow the quran and sunnah. the quran and sunnah DOES NOT ALLOW unlawful killing. there are conditions to be followed. allah defined the conditions. qadri unlawfully went against the laws of the country and killed taseer WITHOUT trial and conviction. qadri went against the quran and the sunnah and the ulama seem to be endorsing it.

Quote:
For me and many others the following daleel is sufficient ..... youtu.be/Ya0milFici4

a barelvi singing qaseedah burdah is daleel to kill someone???
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 13:43
As the sister above pointed out Only Allaah knows the fate of each and everyone of us and we should make dua that whoever has erred is forgiven (if they have indeed done wrong).

Years ago I went into a islamic shop and asked th brother why there were certain books regarding certain people and his statement was shocking to my ears and to this day I have not forgotten his words and have regretted not saying something
He caters for everyone even GUSTAKH E RASOOL as I was a nw muslim at the time I didn't understand but now I think what has this ummah come to to. Whether brother Mumtaz was right or wrong only Allaah knows. On this matter sometimes the matter the of the heart takes over and actions are done.

Isis is irrelevant to this conversation as I believe they go against the teachings of islaam. ....

Allaah of course only knows best
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 13:57
View original post

Quote:
You did not answer my Questions please do so in the light of Quran and Sunnah? [/quote]

i have in my other post. for some reason i missed your other questions. either they did not load properly or you edited your post. did you edit your post?

Quote:
You see what I am doing its annoying isn't it?[/quote]

not really sure what you are doing and not sure why i should find it annoying. my responses are not emotional or personal against you in any way.

Quote:
What has this case got to do with ISIS?[/quote]

i keep reiterating the point i am trying to make. the point i am making is that we are ALL subject to the quran and the sunnah. if we waiver even a bit from the injunctions of the quran and sunnah due to our emotions then we have no room when others do the same. isis are an example of those who do the same.

[quote]Well in that case why not compare Salman Taseer and his colleagues, with the ruling elite in Uzbekizstan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgistan, Tajikistan etc. Were the most ingenius methods of Barbarity and tortured are used to oppress the muslims, British Ambassador to Uzbekistan resigned some years ago, he mentioned the fact that people were being boiled alive simply for practicing their deen.

i have no knowledge of this and do not understand the relevancy. if you want a response then you will need to explain this point in detail.

[quote]So the question is how is it that in the lands of Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmidhi that Islam is outlawed. What happened, to lead the forces of Atheism to take hold?

that's simple. the muslims abandoned the quran and the sunnah. its a simple as that.

[quote]Should the people in Pakistan not be worried of a similar fate descending on them? And the Atheists and secular liberals who sit in the houses of parliament and the heart of government?

muslims all over the world should be worried. but abandoning the quran and the sunnah and resorting to treachery is not the answer, but it is also part of the problem. the answer is to embrace the quran and sunnah in its entirety. if the ulama of pakistan feel that murtads and kuffar have taken over pakistan then the should act as the quran and sunnah stipulates and not falter even a bit. our success lies ONLY in the quran and sunnah. including the parts that we dont like - EVEN IF WE FEEL RESTRICTED BY SOME PARTS.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 14:02
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

"definitely better to ask ulama. if that is the argument you want to make then be sure you dont discuss any matter with laymen that can be discussed with ulama ever again. dont use your caveat as a get out clause. also apply it to yourself and those whose opinions you agree with."

Precisely if I am going to ask questions of laymen with the added caveat that the answer can only be in the light of Quran and Sunnah only
Then I will put my questions to those Ulemah who are qualified in Quran and Sunnah...Instead of using it as a Hammer like Salaafis with Laymen on a forum.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 14:13
View original post

i am not using the quran and sunnah as a hammer. i am using the quran and sunnah as we are muslims and we are subject to the quran and the sunnah.

i am going to look into vigilantism in islam later when i get a chance. a quick google search has brought up this...

Quote:
http://www.dawn.com/news/1242720
Council of Islamic Ideology chairman Maulana Mohammad Khan Sherani said on Monday that Mumtaz Qadri’s act — though driven by religious sentiments — was illegal because he had taken the law into his own hands and he faced punishment because “no one is above the law”.[/quote]

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maulana_Muhammad_Khan_Sherani
Maulana Muhammad Khan Sherani - is a Pakistani politician, and parliamentarian. He was elected a member of national assembly on a ticket of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F)

[quote]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamiat_Ulema-e-Islam_(F)
Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F) - is a Sunni Deobandi Islamic political party in Pakistan
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 14:29
Mumtaz Qadri’s execution is the darkest moment of country’s history

LAHORE, Feb. 29: While terming the execution of Mumtaz Qadri as the darkest moment of the country’s history, Ameer, Jamaat e Islami, Pakistan, Senator Sirajul Haq, has announced five day protest in this regard.
Talking to the media after leading Ghaibana Namaz e Janaza for Mumtaz Qadri at Jinnah Park , Peshawar, he said the Nawaz Sharif government had signed its death warrants by executing a lover of the Holy Prophet ( PBUH).
Sirajul Haq said the President and the Prime Minister had committed a crime that could not be pardoned in any case because they had tried to please the US and west but incurring the displeasure of Allah and His Prophet. He said it was unfortunate that Mumtaz Qadri had been executed by the government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and not by any western government.
Stating that Mumtaz Qadri was the name of a sentiment and not an individual, he said that by executing him, the government had challenged the faith of the entire nation.
He said the Nawaz Sharif government had proved itself a slave of US President Obama and not a slave of the Holy Prophet. He said this was the beginning of a confrontation between the Ghulaman e Mustafa and Ghulaman e Obama, and was sure the former would emerge victorious.
Sirajul Haq said the government had not fully heard the Ulema on the issue. He said the secular and anti Islam forces wanted the repeal of the Blasphemy Law but the lover of the Holy Prophet won’t allow that,. He said the government had executed one Mumtaz Qadr but now every youth and grown up in the country would turn into Mumtaz Qadri.
The JI chief also slated the Bill adopted by the Punjab Assembly in the name of the protection of women, and said this would destroy the family system in the country. He demanded the repeal of the new legislation.
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 14:40
One's Freedom fighter is another's Terrorist.
One's Aashiq-e-Rasul (saw) is another's Murderer
One's Vigilante is another's Saviour.

Today, we have a pro Deobandi [some partial Deobandi's :)] group of people in support of a pro Barlewi, SubhanAllah. The reason may be legitimate or otherwise, but at the end of the day, we all know that Shirk is a sin that will never be forgiven by Allah and Blasphemy to every Muslim is a crime hated by every cell of the body.

Regardless of the murdered not blaspheming himself, but to defend the desecration of the Quran and challenge Blasphemy laws in an Islamic/Muslim country (even if it is corrupt) is in itself blasphemy.

Question xs11ax is asking is should the accused have taken the law into his own hands. Maybe not!

But an Aashiq-e-Rasul (saw) did what his heart told him to do and each man shall have what he intended.

Remember the incident when a man asked the Prophet (saw) for his opinion and he didn't like it, he then went to Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه for justice and Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه agreed with the Prophet (saw). Then the man finally went Umar رضي الله عنه and explained the situation and asked for his opinion. Umar رضي الله عنه asked the man to wait as he would return with his opinion. Then Umar رضي الله عنه emerged with his sword and took the head off of that man and said this is my opinion.......cut short.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 14:47
Rallies staged against Mumtaz Qadri’s hanging
By Bureau reportMarch 02, 2016 : Peshawar

PESHAWAR: Activists of various religious organisations and religio-political parties on Tuesday staged protest rallies in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Federally Administered Tribal Areas against the execution of Mumtaz Qadri for killing Punjab Governor Salman Taseer.

The activists of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (ASWJ) and Pasban Pakistan Town-I gathered near the Peshawar Press Club to record protest over the hanging.ASWJ district president Maulana Ismail Darvaish and president Pasban Town-I Zulfiqar Ali led the protesters.

They were carrying banners and placards inscribed with slogans against Mumtaz Qadri’s hanging.The speakers alleged that the government executed Mumtaz Qadri to appease the US and other imperialistic powers.

They claimed the government wanted to amend the Islamic laws in the Constitution on the demand of the Western countries and hanging of Mumtaz Qadri was part of that plan.They believed that legal and constitutional requirements were ignored in the trial of Mumtaz Qadri.

The activists of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam also staged a protest at the Qissa Khwani Bazaar against the hanging.Protests were also staged in other parts of the province and in Fata.

BATTAGRAM: Activists of various political parties staged a protest rally here and blocked the Karakoram Highway for three hours.

Led by Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat provincial president Maulana Atta Muhammad Deshani, the protesters marched from Doraha Bazaar to District Headquarters Hospital.

Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) leader Muhammad Rafiq, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s Niaz Muhammad Khan and leaders of other political parties, including Maulana Mufti Fayyaz Ahmed and Nisar Ahmed Khan also spoke on the occasion.

HANGU: A shutdown was observed in parts of the district. Traders in Sangerh observed strike and chanted slogans against the government. Students of a religious seminary also staged a demonstration outside the Hangu Press Club.

BANNU: Seminary students and workers of Jamaat-e-Islami held rallies in various parts of Bannu district. JI district president Dr Nasir Khan spoke on the occasion.

MINGORA: Scores of people staged a rally at the Green Chowk. The protesters led by leaders of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F), Jamaat-e-Islami and Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat said the government wanted to make the country a secular state on the directives of its foreign masters.

TAKHT BHAI: The JUI-F and JI organised protest rally in Shergarh and Lundkhwar against Mumtaz Qadri’s execution. The protesters holding banners and placards flayed the hanging.

The IJT also staged protest outside the Press Club in Shergarh.

BATKHELA: Activists of religio-political parties condemned the hanging. The protesters blocked the Malakand Road to traffic and chanted slogans against the government.

NOWSHERA: The funeral prayer for Mumtaz Qadri was offered in absentia here.

The funeral prayer was organized by JI and Anjuman-e-Tajiraan. Traders’ leader Ayaz Paracha and JI leader Mirajudddin spoke after the protest.

CHARSADDA: Activist of political parties, including Awami National Party and Qaumi Watan Party organised protest rallies against the hanging of Mumtaz Qadri.

Islami Jamiat Talaba and Insaf Students Federation also held rallies.

LANDIKOTAL: The ASWJ and JI staged separate protest rallies in Landikotal bazaar against the execution of Mumtaz Qadri. They were holding placards and banners inscribed with slogans in favour of their demands.

GHALLANAI: Members of the religious political parties organized protests in Mohmand Agency to condemn Mumtaz Qadri’s hanging and call for unity among the Muslims to foil the designs of the West against the Ummah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 15:26
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Yeah right but Salman Taseer was not a Muslim. You can only murder a Muslim. In the worst case Mumtaz did a minor sin by killing Salman. In the worst case only!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 15:36
I haven't read through the whole thread, but if we accept Abu Muhammad's post above, then we should have no problem with Is is , and the arguments they use.

I have no knowledge of this incident , but I read one person on social media saying that if this incident is not condemned, then what is to stop barelwis from going around harming deobandis or salafis who, in their eyes , have insulted the Prophet Salalahu alyhi wasalam? Your thoughts?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 15:57
Concerned wrote:
View original post

Just for the record, my opinion of ISIS is that they are NOT freedom fighters, saviours or Aashiq-e-Rasul (saw) Wallahu Alum.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 16:02
Additional reading for those who would like to know a bit more on Blasphemy and it's rulings.

Be they Muslim or non Muslim www.muftisays.com/forums/people-s-say/5332/the-dust-will-...

However, I'm not saying that one should take the law into their own hands either. There's much more to it then that.

See the story in the above link where the Prophet (saw) didn't want to forgive another man (non-Muslim) and was upset when no other Muslim took the situation (law) into his own hands and finish the job, i.e. kill him.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 16:12
You cannot take the law in to your hands when there is no law. There is only the law in an Islamic state. There you can take the law into your hands and it is sinful in general. But as for infidel states like Pakistan there is no law established. Everything you do there is Jihad and follows the laws of Jihad. So Mumtaz did an act of Jihad. You can discuss whether this was valid i.e the Jihad.
No post ratings

Jump to page: