Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged.

Jump to page:

You have contributed 7.4% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2016 18:35
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Dawn is run and controlled by extremely liberal and secular sort of people. This is evident from the articles that are published on its site.
May Allah save us.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2016 18:41
I heard a hadees which proves that Allah JJ treats his slaves according to their mental caliber. I am very optimistic about Mumtaz Qadri's hereafter.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2016 18:54
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

salaam

please quote the hadith.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2016 21:22
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Dawn is it not the only one virtually all the English language media in Pakistan are following a similar agenda. Along with most of the Urdu media and news channel, along with social media and online Nationalist Pakistani discussion Forums on which the clones of Maajid Nawaz are dime a Dozen and Mullahism or normative Islam is constantly ridiculed.

This was all a part of Americas post 9/11 strategy in Muslim countries I remember a programme on BBC radio mentioning this strategy years ago it was labelled as Americas strategy to win hearts and minds in the Muslim World, that is to fund and influence media in muslim countries to promote a progressive pro-western secular liberal agenda, fund and influence high profile media personalities and academics to the bidding of the west. Encourage modernist Academic professors of Islamic studies at universities and also professors of Islamic history to be given air time and set the agenda for the future. Project religious people and Mullahs as being backward ignoramuses still living in the dark ages, find ignoramuses who fill such criteria and give them airtime so they can be mocked and ridiculed along with Islam, and pit them against highly charismatic and eloquent Professors.

Subliminally and relentlessly promote Zinah amongst the youth in Muslim countries via music, and Dramas etc. I suspect most of the Media in Muslim countries has some form of direct influence from Washington and London.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 01:50

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Abu Sa'id Khudri reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said that a person amongst the earlier nations before you was conferred property and children by Allah, He said to his children:'You must do as I command you to do, otherwise I will make others besides you as my inheritors. As I die, burn my body and blow my ashes in the wind as I do not find any merit of mine which would please Allah, and if Allah were to take hold of me, He would punish me. He took a pledge from them and they did as he commanded thein to do. Allah said: What prompted you to do this? He said: My Lord. Thine fear, and Allah did not punish him at all.

http://sunnah.com/muslim/50/31

Due to this hadees I am very hopeful about mumtaz's life after death because what he did was because he considered salman blasphemer, and was in fact following a large number of scholars, whome he trusted.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 05:32

View original post

There should be a dedicated thread for it. When I visit opinion section of these papers or read comments, it causes nothing but depression and anxiety.

What in your opinion is the possible solution to it? Why can't religious people tackle them?

I think many people will volunteer if a platform is provided to them.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 08:24
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 11:54
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

salaam

how can you use this hadith for someone who may have unlawfully taken someones life? the difference is worlds apart.

have you done your own interpretation of the hadith and applied the ruling to qadri yourself or is this from ulama?

according to your own logic suicide bombers who take innocent lives will also be forgiven by allah.

what is to stop isis from applying the same logic to themselves?

what right do scholars have to go against the laws of the land and to make a judgement without putting the accused to trial in front of a qazi?

if taseer deserved this punishment and qadri carried it without due process and judged him correctly then so be it. i am not that much bothered by that. what bothers me is how people in general and ulama change the rules of the game and move the goalposts on a whim if and when it suits them. they tell us to follow the law of the land, but killing taseer against the law of the land is ok. they tell us that only a qazi can implement capital punishment, but killing taseer without trial is ok. they tell us that capital punishment in islam is defined by fiqh and that we must follow the ruling of our own madhab, but it is ok to kill taseer on something that is not even confirmed to have been direct blasphemy.

we also point fingers at other groups and call them la madhabi and accuse them of making their own interpretation of hadith without knowledge - but it seems this is exactly what you did yourself.

what if someone (wrongfully) accuses you of blasphemy by saying that you lied upon the words of the prophet (saw) by misinterpreting his words - would he be justified in unlawfully killing you?

we cant just make up the rules as we go along. if we do then we cannot say anything to others when they do the same.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 12:04
Brother xs11ax,

Regardless of any other other country, please explain your opinion on what Pakistan's rules are on Blasphemy, or what they should be.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 12:12
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

pakistan's rule on blasphemy should be based entirely on the shariah and nothing else.

pakistan's laws should be based entirely on the shariah and nothing else.

pakistan's infrastructure should be based entirely on the shariah and nothing else.

when this happens i will happily take my family and move to pakistan and hand out mithai in the streets.

may allah make it happen soon.
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 12:35
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Should you not be putting your question to the Ulemah who endorsed Qadri?

There you go Here...
www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6...

Salman Taseers execution took place 5 years ago....What research have you done into the background of this case? Why do you think thousands of Ulemah supported the actions of Qadri? Why Do you think hundreds of thousands took part in the Janazah? Who do you think decreed that such large numbers be present at the Janazah? Is it not possible that there is a sign in the Janazah itself for those who reflect?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 12:41
View original post

Taken from Hafiz Patel Sahib's tribute thread
Quote:
And if you want to use all the statements of the #Salaf to discuss who is on the #Sunnah, then look at this statement of Imam Ahmad, the Imam of the Sunnah: "Tell the people of #Bidah that the deciding moment between us and you will be the funerals!" This man, by the leave of Allah, had between 22 000 - 30 000 attendees in his funeral from all sects of the religion in a majority non-Muslim country. This is the largest funeral I have heard of in the recent past. The largest which I have ever attended was that of a famous Shaykh in Riyadh which had 10 000 - 14 000 in a capital of a Muslim country, where 99% of the population is Muslim. This is a sign.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 12:55
View original post

Quote:
Should you not be putting your question to the Ulemah who endorsed Qadri?[/quote]

i am discussing this on a website which is partly created for discussion with those who wishes to engage in this discussion. if no one wants to discuss this then so be it. if i am interested in looking into this further then i may engage with ulama. but for now i am discussing this here just like everyone else.

Quote:
Salman Taseers execution took place 5 years ago....What research have you done into the background of this case?

not much at all. from the little that i have found out, it seems that taseer hadn't even committed blasphemy himself, but was calling for reforms in the blasphemy laws. regardless of this, what i am questioning is if his killing was acceptable or not in the light of the quran and sunnah.

[quote]Why do you think thousands of Ulemah supported the actions of Qadri? Why Do you think hundreds of thousands took part in the Janazah? Who do you think decreed that such large numbers be present at the Janazah? Is it not possible that there is a sign in the Janazah itself for those who reflect?

are islamic rulings based on the above or on the quran and sunnah?
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 13:04
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

How do we view such a large Janazah, in the light of Quran and Sunnah? is it not a sign of acceptance in the
court of ALLAH? or do you disagree with that? If so can you show in the light of Quran and sunnah why?

You say at the moment you are engaging in discussion on this issue on a forum, in the light of Quran and Sunnah can you tell me is it better to ask Ulemah and those qualified for scriptural evidences? Or should one give priority to asking laymen on a forum?

Can you tell me what the ruling is In the light of Quran and sunnah, before engaging in a lengthy discussion should you not have apprised yourself with the background of this case and the individuals involved?

For me and many others the following daleel is sufficient ..... youtu.be/Ya0milFici4

May Allah accept and give him a high maqam in Jannah ameen.

+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2016 13:21
View original post

so its ok to kill someone without trial and conviction and then wait and see how many people turn up for the funeral of the killer? you think this is acceptable in islam?

my initial point has been lost in discussion. my point is we must apply the quran and sunnah not just upon others, but also our own selves. we must not change the rules and widen the goal posts when we feel like it. we must not pick and choose. we must not play with the laws of allah. if we can do this then so can others.

isis claims that those that oppose them should be killed because isis has established the khilafat and shariah, so those that oppose them are opposing the whole shariah. on the surface this seems right, but scrutiny may tell you otherwise. taseer opposed just the blasphemy laws and people are celebrating his murder. why do we not celebrate the murder committed by isis when they claim they are killing those who are not just opposing one law, but are opposing the khilafat and the shariah. there is no consistency at all.
+0 -0Agree x 1

Jump to page: