Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

A Dog's Love For The Prophet, Peace be upon him.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, Naqshband66
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2014 12:13
Assalam alaikum,

I wish to invite your attention to an amazing but re-assuring story of a Dog's open love (story hereby attached) for/to the Noble Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. As a result of that open love shown by the Dog to the Prophet, peace be upon him, several Non-Muslims INSTANTLY THERE-AND-THEN became Muslims!! And the story in a way restates the position of the Shari'a that whoever insults the Prophet, peace be upon him, should be killed.

Also attached for your perusal is a copy of Sheikh Muhammad Zakariyya's work titled "HIKAYAT-E-SAHABA (Stories Of The Sahaba)". As you know, the Companions were chosen by Allah, Most High, for the company of His beloved, our dear Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. Stories about them serve as a beacon of faith and practise.. which encourage the hearts of those who strive in the Way of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala. Find time to peruse both stories... splendid I would say...
Hikayat-e-Sahaba..pdf
Downloads: 118
    [1131.89 kB]
10-A-Dogs-Love-For-Rasoolullah-saw.pdf
Downloads: 491
    [62.58 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2014 16:50
Abu Fauzi wrote:
View original post

Salam, filename too long on first attachment, can you edit the post, remove attachment one and re-upload with a shorter filename? InshaAllah on the update this will be done automatically but for now if possible please update

[edit] I just did it for you. I'll leave above message for anyone who gets confused when this glitch occurs
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?