Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF MUHAMMAD SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM

You have contributed 46.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 17:52
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

Wait! Did you just cite the law of the land clause? You do know that clause is only good as long as you don't break the laws of Allah??
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 18:29
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

You are paying taxes to rulers who rule against Quran o sunnah. Are you not supporting zulm, kufr and whatever you call. Why double standards.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 18:31
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

It is law of land to pay taxes and you are paying.

Similarly it is law of land to give judgement according to law of land. But when opportunity comes he can deliver justice which is common of law of land and as per quran and sunnah. Support mazloomeen.
No post ratings
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 18:43
New norm....

Don't study science, because you have to believe in Darwin's theory, evolution, big bang theory etc.

Don't be an engineer, doctor, science teacher etc because you have to declare in your exam that science is correct, evolution is right, big bang theory is correct etc.

But there is way out for everyone.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 19:01
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

Number 1. I am not a benchmark for the Deen. I am not a perfect muslim. I have never claimed to be a perfect muslim. Whatever I do wrong is due to my weakness. May Allah make me strong and may Allah help me recognise my weakness and not make excuses for them.

Number 2. How do you know I pay taxes to the government? The only taxes I pay are indirect and are forced upon me through commerce. I don't give a penny of any of my earnings in taxes.

Number 3. It is irrelevant whether I pay taxes or not. What I do has no bearing on what is right and what is wrong.

Number 4. Why are we even talking about me and my many weaknesses?
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 19:07
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

It is law of the land to give judgement according to the law of the land. But it is not law of the land to sit as a judge.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 19:13
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

You're just waffling on now. Who said you have to believe in them THEORIES to study science and medicine? They are THEORIES. Some kuffar follow other theories of evolution, beginning of the universe etc. The ones you mentioned are just the well known ones. Some Muslims study science, medicine, and those theories as part of their studies, but still don't follow those theories.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 19:17
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Agreed !

To be a pious follower of this system means “to be the most law abiding citizen of a corrupt and unjust system”.

No positive change in the society will come through it.

You may make one person ‘pious’ through your own efforts,but by then the whole machine of secular corrupt governments would have forced thousands into corruption both in aqeeda and deeds.

To bring any positive and meaningful change in the society the corrupt secular governments has to be ‘overthrown’ and pious people installed to the position of power.

Islam tolerates individuals with ‘kufr’ and remain content with giving them dawa and make dua for them,but islam does not tolerate kufr and zulm in the position of power,as it leads millions to hell.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 19:31
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Mujaddad Alfe thani Shaikh Ahmad Sarhindi نور الله مرقده played his cards very intelligently. At that time,a Muslim minority was ruling over a huge hindu majority.The king had lost his aqeeda and needed to be corrected,and at the same time it was utterly unwise to challege the hard established ‘Muslim rule’ over India.Any militant uprising against the rulers may have destroyed not only ‘the ruler’ but also ‘the rule’ of Muslims over the land. That he did not want to do...

So he opted for a change from within, and with gradual but constant struggle succeeded to change the minds of successive rulers, till Hazrat Aurangzeb Alamgeer رحمه الله took over. It was not easy,but hikma dictated the same...

Today we are dealing with secular muslim rulers ruling the muslim countries while serving secular western agenda. Hikma is still required but all options should be kept open....
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 20:01
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

Paying taxes is obligatory to the citizens but applying for job in government office and in government institutions is not a compulsion.

Quote:
Similarly it is law of land to give judgement according to law of land. But when opportunity comes he can deliver justice which is common of law of land and as per quran and sunnah. Support mazloomeen.

You simply want to clean the dirt with other dirt and give sadaqa from money gained by theft.

Do you know that the Mongols who reverted to Islam by the effort of Saints and da'aees wanted to rule according to the ancient pagan laws mixed with some Islamic code and Ibn Taymiah RH opposed the approach of these new Muslim rulers?

Giving dawah for reformation is another thing and being part of the system "hoping to do some good while mostly doing evil out of obligation" is a completely other thing.

Read the tafsir of Surah Kafiron where the mushriqoon requested Prophet Muhammad SAWS that one year they will worship Allah and the other year Prophet Muhammad SAWS and his companions should worship their statues. Allah revealed Surah kafirun and rejected this nonsense request. There is no compromise in deen.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 20:01
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

Islam authorises governments to make laws for the good of common people,and as long as they are not against sharia,such laws are binding upon us. Fiqha is very clear about this subject.

Similarly those Muslims who live in non-muslim countries OR in Darul Harb are required to follow the laws of the host country and ‘avoid’ situations where they find themselves being forced to follow frankly unislamic laws. It must be difficult,but hopefully they will be rewarded for it in akhira.

Science and Din were never at odds, it is din and philosophy that finds it hard to go with each other.Muslim contribution to various sciences is enormous in their good days,in fact if the west had any decency they would have admitted it long ago,but again,it is an unjust world....narrow mindedness is their trademark !

Quran repeatedly demands of us to ‘think’,to observe the ‘signs of Allah’ scattered widely in the universe.Quran insists that we acknowledge our rightful place as ‘viceregent’ of Allah, and accept the reality that ‘everything’ in the universe is being created for us, while we are being created for Allah. I take it as an invitation to Iman as well as an invitation to explore the mysteriees of the universe and use it for the good of humanity.That is science....
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 20:37
No post ratings
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2019 13:10
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

You don't allow the judge to pronounce "as per law of land" (not his personal judgement). And you allow yourselves to support the tyrant through directly or indirectly paying taxes. Why dual norms.
No post ratings
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2019 13:14
Summary of discussion here is; in a non-shariah country a muslim shall never sit on chair of judge/officer/authority, never take any government job, never study or teach science. Never pay taxes to tyrant ruler....................... the never is a long list.

Wait in jungles till khilafath is established.
+0 -0Disagree x 2
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2019 13:17
And when khilafath is established, bombard all temples, statues, make beard and hijab mandatory for muslims. Push all muslims to jail who don't offer salah etc. All pending and past cases of theft shall have hands amputated.............. etc.

Let us not wish for chaos that bring bad name for Islam.
+0 -0Dislike x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the red shape ('round' is not a shape)?