Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF MUHAMMAD SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM

You have contributed 46.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 09:13
Guest-193303 wrote:
View original post

There is a difference between recommended khilafa and accepted Islamic government out of necessity in order to maintain unity within ummah.
There is no doubt that true Khilafah was of Prophet Muhammad SAWS and his four successors and other than them Sayyidina Hassan RA's short rule and the rule of Umar bin Abdul Aziz RH. Other than them there were good monarchs and bad monarchs but the institution of khilafah got corrupted after the appointment of Yazid. Instead of leadership on merit it turned into leadership of inheritance regardless of the capability of the person. This nepotism based system of government i.e. monarchy is the reason behind the instability of ummah all these centuries and this is why Ottomon Empire got so weak that it eventually crumbled and completely collapsed.

The traitors, the munafiqeen, the kuffar are just outer symptoms for the collapse of Ottomon Empire. In reality the problem had started way back in the times of Yazid when he was appointed as the Emperor of Muslims. Here I am not saying anything against Sayyidina Mauwiyah RA and other Sahaba RA. They had to take decisions to the best of their judgement and I am not questioning their wisdom or doubting their faith (Nowudhubillah). However, the point I am trying to make is that monarchy can't be equated to khilafah in no sense. Yes due to majboori (out of necessity) if ulema compromised and accepted the monarchs as khulafa then that is a separate thing.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 09:37
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

There are strong indications that the arrival of Dajjal is very near. Therefore, the best approach is to learn and adopt the tools which can strengthen and preserve our own iman. Focus on one's own self and those who listen to you. You and your family and then your relatives, neighbours and other muslimeen need your contribution and help in order to preserve their iman. Leave the rulers alone. They are puppets of the global secular system. You are not living in one country. You are living in one part of earth which is connected with other parts through these global secular institutions controlled and managed by the evil elite. The best approach is to protect your rooh from being corrupted. Nation states have seized to exist. Welcome to one single global secular state. Our times are different than the times of Imam Rabbani Mujadid Alif Thani Rh. He was not living in a global secular world. He did what he had to do and may Allah shower His mercy and blessings on his soul and increase his ranks. However, we have to see and realize our situation and do whatever is appropriate for us to do. In order to solve our problems we have to understand the nature of things in our times first. Unless and until we don't realize that how things are running in this world today, we can't adopt and understand the right approach.

Our best bet is to make strong connection with our Lord and bite three things with our teeth very tightly. Dhikr, Quran and Sunnah.
Khallaas!

As far as the rulers and this system is concerned. Imam Mahdi will have to fight this system along with his little elite Abdali mujahideen force. Let him come and let him do his job. If you can join the effort then well and good. If not then prepare to become Ashab e Kahaf and focus on your's and your family's and friend's iman.
+1 -0Winner x 1
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 09:53
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

When I say governance, it doesn't mean the ruler alone. It is our immediate officer. Say a judge in city, if he is a muslim, piety must be brought to his life, he must be non-corrupt, unbiased etc. deliver true justice etc. If he is government officer/doctor; efforts shall be offered to correct him. This is possible through my/our effort.

We need not wait for khilafath or mahdi for this. Yes true khilafath is ultimate solution, but we need not wait eternally without doing any thing to do immediate correction.

TarTars were corrected by a saint, then it was "paasban milgaye ka'ba ko sanam khane se"
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 14:46
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

How can a judge or anyone else bound by a corrupt system be just when the whole system itself is corrupt?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 14:52
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Our times are different than the times of Imam Rabbani Mujadid Alif Thani Rh.

This is exactly what I was thinking yesterday. No disrespect to our akabireen of the past, but we live in different times with different problems. The akabireen of the past adapted and addressed the problems of their era. If we want to follow in their footsteps then we need to do the same. The whole point of the deoband movement was that they went against what became the norm of their time.
+1 -0Like x 1
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 14:55
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Our experience is that it is possible for a single honest judge to be honest and deliver justice. Don't yield to pressure and deliver justice. As a result he can be transferred to a remote location or demoted, but if he is ready to sacrifice for a cause, I say, he is working towards khilafath.

Humanity needs justice, harmony, peace; whoever delivers it is acceptable in any society. And we need not wait for ultimate, khilafath.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 14:58
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Akabireen's experience can guide us even in worse situation. May not be the similar solution, but near to similar solution can be adopted. If we want to re-invent the wheel, then our generations have to wait.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 15:14
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

I hope your dream of justice will come true within the next 1000 years.
No post ratings
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 15:18
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

A case if misapprehension. When I say system of justice, I mean on daily basis, which is part of khilafath. Not with Israel vs phalestine conflict.

On daily basis if a oppressed gets justice and it is delivered by a pious muslim, the pious muslim judge has placed a stone in foundation of khilafath.
No post ratings
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 15:24
I am reading "Asr-e-hazir mein galba-e-deen ka nabwi tareeqa-e-kar" very informative.
+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 16:59
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

You're just talking for the sake of talking now.

In the UK a judge cannot discriminate between gays, lesbians, transgender, trans this, trans that and whatever else becomes acceptable the next day. If he has to judge between a homosexual and someone who discriminated against the homosexual then he has to rule in favour of the one getting discriminated, I.e the homosexual. Doesn't matter how pious he is. The judge cannot rule against the system that's in place. The system of shaytaan and dajjal.

Edit: Maybe you don't understand what justice means. Justice is whatever Allah allows, and injustice is whatever Allah disallows.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 17:08
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

Again talking for the sake of talking.

We gain inspiration and understanding not just from deoband, but from the WHOLE of Islamic history AND non Islamic history. But we don't become ignorant (actually we have!), we should adopt the teachings of Islam and become proactive just like the akabireen THROUGHOUT the world.

Also, people like to cherry pick from history. Our akabireen took up arms. But most people like to dodge that reality.
+0 -0Agree x 1
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 17:19
When it comes to homosexuals the pious judge will deliver AS PER LAW OF LAND it is legal. It is not his personal view, nor he proving legal as per quran and sunnah.

But wait, justice is not just regarding LGBT, many oppressed approach judge, frauds buy judges and they illegally grab properties, or get free after indulging in crime. justice was bought. Here an unbiased judge plays a role, he can deliver justice. Pious has aakhirath before him.

Wait................. when are you removing LGBT from England. Time frame!!! or just making intentions only. Till then doing nothing.
+0 -0Disagree x 2
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 17:27
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Akabireen from sub-continent have fought the oppressors and driven them out, without any resources.

Ummah is at the same situation now.

Universal guidance is welcomed. But quote that.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2019 17:49
Guest-53423 wrote:
View original post

Any judge that judges in difference to the laws of Allah is not a pious judge.

Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

I'm not doing anything about the LGBT movement in England. Why do you ask?
+2 -0Like x 2

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?