Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Secrets under The Green Dome

Jump to page:

You have contributed 3.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Seifeddine-M, sweetmuslimahk1, abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, Cloudy, icedude786, Acacia, Taalibah, dr76, Naqshband66, mmb786, Arslan., the fake shaykh, Jinn, bint e aisha
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2013 14:38
abu mohammed wrote:
When the Doors Were Opened

When I asked him to describe to me the Prophetic Chamber, a slight chill struck him and coursed through his body. And he said in a faint voice: I believe that the chamber is 11 meters in height. Below the green dome is another dome on which is written: "The tomb of the Prophet, the tomb of Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq, and the tomb of Umar ibn al-Khattab". And I saw also that there was another tomb that was empty, and next to the four tombs was the chamber of sayyida Fatima al-Zahraa, which is the house in which she lived.

From our awe we didn't know how to remove the special pieces made for the dome- our fingers would shake and our breaths would race. We stayed 14 full nights working from after the Isha prayer until the first adhaan of the Fajr, in order to finish our task. We kept removing the pieces, untying the knots of the old covering, and cleaning all the dust and pigeon feathers that were stuck in that pure place. This scene goes back to the year 1971 C.E., and the covering that we changed was old: it was 75 years old according to the date that was weaved on it, and had never been changed since.

This is me using the 'quote' function for the 1971 date
Can you shed some light on it?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2013 22:21
Jazakallah Cloudy, well spotted.

It could be that they had seen the chamber through the window, Allahu Alum.

The curtain is hanging from the dome, so they had climb up, also the chamber could mean what's behind the green gates and not behind the green curtains.

Our quest to find out more continues InshaAllah.

(please note, I'm not a historian nor a scholar, just a simple lay person who loves the Prophet (saw) whole heartedly and want to get rid of all these lies people say about his resting place and his sacred chamber.

May Allah give us the ability to find the truth and nothing but the truth. Jazakallahu Khair.
No post ratings
Rank Image
U.S.
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2013 23:06
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2013 23:34
Assalam alaikum abu muhammad,

Our communication over this matter will always and only be a healthy discussion, aiming to reveal the truth.

It is so easy for muslims( or followers of any religion for that matter), to cling on to legend and zeal often clouds genuine intention.

My thoughts:
No doubt, as the kiswat as-sa'adat is attached to the top of the Qubbat-an-Noor they would have climbed up in one way or another to detach/attach curtain and to clean the upper area which is accessible from above via windows- though only large enough for small creatures.

It is theoretically possible that they saw 'whatever they saw' through the window in the inner dome but that would negate the presence of the 'wooden ceiling' over the 'inner' chamber. Also without shining an artificial source of light I think visibility would have been very poor. In fact, where, quite correctly complete silence and limited movements are required, also shining a light unnecessarily may be considered disrespectful

I agree, when references are made ( in any narration for that matter), they could just as easily, or perhaps more likely be referring to the whole chamber( ie within metallic boundaries)

With regards to the narration in question:
I have no doubt they have entered the metallic enclosure and cleaned the area outside the pentagonal wall.
I have no doubt that they have replaced the kiswah.
I have no doubt they did not see 'four' tombs- the place that is vacant for Sayyaduna Isa AS would be expected to be just that- space, it hasnt yet become a place of his grave so certainly would not house a 'tomb'. DO we even know if that 'fourth' grave is to be in the quadrant/pentagon It could even be outside the pentagon and still be classed as being in the sacred prophetic chamber..fast forward our minds to the arrival of Sayyaduna Isa AS- will he ask for the walls to be removed in his lifetime and then ask that he is buried within on his death? There is no doubt he will take control of the muslim ummah and the properties of all islamic nations will be under his command, I expect the metallic gates will be opened up but it is not outside of the requirements for him to be buried somewhere east of the Sayyaduna Umar- be it outside of the quadrant or pentagon.
Either 'three' graves were seen or non at all and it is a zealous(false) addition by someone.
That leaves us with four options:

1) They saw the graves from the window in the qubbat-un noor and the inner wooden ceiling has fallen through/degraded or
2) They did not see the graves at all, and they cleaned outside the pentagonal wall and replaced the curtain( and someone has made an addition to the narration out of zeal) or
3) They(or at least one man) entered the inner precinct of the sacred chamber and got to the square wall without a ceiling and saw 'over' a low wall- this implies there is another access point within the walls of the pentagon or
4) They(or at least one man) entered both the area within the pentagon and there is a further opening within the inner quadrant and the holy graves themselves are accessible- and some fortunate slave got there and was blessed with the honour of cleaning the area.

There is a good possibility that the earlier narrations of the repairs to the pentagonal wall are truthful. There remains some doubt in my rational mind as to whether they also felt the need to 'pull down' the inner quadrant because that was also in disrepair- and thereby exposing the holy graves entirely.

Option four above conjures up some interesting questions. Im sure you will also have heard the 'hearsay' narrations of steps leading down to the graves/a small opening in the pentagonal wall etc

I guess we are companions on this quest now..
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 21st March 2013 04:23
Jazakallah Abu taalib.

I would also like to point out and remind everyone that the house of our beloved prophet (saw) was at the back of the mosque and only came to be at the front after the direction of Qiblah was changed. If you take a look at the Makkah and Madinah history pages, you will find there the location of where the Prophet (saw) used to pray from until the direction changed. Once the direction changed, they must've moved the lumbar to the back of the Masjid which then became the front.

abu mohammed wrote:

Original praying spot of the Prophet (s.a.w.)

This pillar, the fifth one down from the 'Aisha' pillar and in line with Bab-e-Jibraeel is the approximate spot where the Prophet (s.a.w.) led salah in Madinah when the Qiblah was still towards Jerusalem and at the opposite direction of Makkah.

References:
History of Madinah Munawwarah - Dr. Muhammad Ilyas Abdul Ghani

See also links below of images of the old model of the Prophets mosque.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 21st March 2013 04:28
www.muftisays.com/forums/62-hajj/5123-makkah-madinah-hist...

www.muftisays.com/forums/62-hajj/5123-makkah-madinah-hist...

abu mohammed wrote:

a. Prophet's SAWS mihrab
b. Aisha b. Abu Bakr's RA residence
c. Hafsa b. Umar's RA residence
d. Zainab b. Jahsh's RA residence (not pictured)
e. Zainab b. Kuzayma's RA) residence (not pictured)
f. Fatima's RA residence (not pictured)
g. Baab-Uthman b. Affan RA
h. Ahlul Suffa Residence
i. Juwayriya's RA residence (not pictured)
j. Rumla's RA residence (not pictured)
k. Saffiya's RA residence (not pictured)
l. Baab-ul-Rahma
m. Abu Bakr's RA residence
n. Sa'd b. Abi Waqaas RA residence (not pictured)
o. al-Abbas b. Abdul Muttalib RA (Prophet's SAWS uncle) residence
p. Jafar b. Abi Sadiq RA residence

Source: The Madinah Research & Study Centre, Al Madinah Al Munawara
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 28th March 2013 11:17
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2013 16:43
I had heard my self, many people standing at the House of Fatima رضي الله عنه and commenting that "This is the resting place of Fatima رضي الله عنه". I myself and many others would correct these statements when we heard them. Also, some were questioning as to why certain Janazahs had an arch over it. Well here is the answer to both questions/theories.

Quote:

www.imtiazahmad.com/Houses/English/en_hoot_fatima.htm

THE SITE OF FATIMA'S (RUA) GRAVE

Fatima (RUA), the daughter of the Prophet (SAS), died in a Hujrah adjacent to the Hujrah of Aisha (RUA). Some people erroneously state that she is also buried in her Hujrah. She is in fact, buried in Baqee as proved by many historical facts.

1.Fatima (RUA) used to say, "My modesty is injured by the following thought. After my death, my body will be put on a plank just like bodies of men. It will be covered by a piece of cloth and then carried on shoulders to the graveyard. In this way the shape of my body may become visible to others." As mentioned in History of Madina, Fatima (RUA) expressed her above concern to Asma bint Omais (RUA). Asma (RUA) said to her, " Should I not show you what I observed in Habsha?" Fatima (RUA) said, "Why not. Please do demonstrate it to me." Asma (RUA) ordered a few green branches of palm tree. She bent each one of them into an arc. Then she spread a piece of cloth over these arcs. Fatima (RUA) said, "Fantastic." This will show the distinction between the janaza of a man and a woman. It will also hide the body of a woman." Fatima (RUA) added, "Listen Asma, after my death, you and Ali (RU) give me a bath. Nobody else should come near me. Please place the branches of tree on me in the same manner you demonstrated to me." When Fatima (RUA) died, Asma (RUA) covered a plank of wood in the above manner and said, "This was the will of Fatima (RUA)." It is further explained in History of Madina that Fatima (RUA) was the first Muslim woman to be buried with a cover on her body in the above manner. After that Zainab bint Jahsh (RUA) was buried in the same manner. Consequently, all Muslim women were buried in this fashion.

It is clear that Fatima (RUA) knew that her body would be taken from her Hujrah to Baqee. That's why she expressed her concern and fear to Asma (RUA). If she was to be buried in her Hujrah, she did not need to make above will to Asma (RUA). It is also mentioned in History of Madina that according to some historians, there was a house situated just north of Baqee. It was called Dar Aqeel. The house was adjacent to Baqee and its one door opened into Baqee. Fatima (RUA) was buried in one corner of this very house.

2. It is mention in Vafa-ul-Vafa that Masoudi visited Madina during 302 Hijrah. He saw a stone fixed on certain graves with following inscription on it.

In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful. All praise is for Allah (SWT) who has the power to destroy the nations and has also power to put life in rotten and fragile bones. Here is the grave of Fatima (RUA) daughter of the Prophet (SAS) who is the most distinguished lady of the world. Also are the graves of Hasan (RU) bin Ali (RU), Ali bin Husain bin Ali (RU), Mohammad bin Ali and Jaafar bin Mohammad (RU).

3. It is also mentioned in Vafa-ul-Vafa that Hasan (RU) made the following will to his brother Hussain (RU): "When I die, my body should first be brought near the grave of the Prophet (SAS). It should then be transferred to Baqee and buried near the grave of my mother." He was buried in Baqee near the grave of Fatima (RUA) as desired in his will.

It is very clear from these facts that Fatima (RUA) was not buried in her Hujrah. She was, in fact, buried in Baqee.

The arguments of historians with contrary thinking has no weight against above proofs. Samhoudi has written in Vafa-ul-Vafa that such contrary narrations are false and are far from the truth.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2013 17:07
DOORS OF THE PROPHET'S MOSQUE

Omar bin Abdul Aziz (RU) installed twenty doors during the extension of the Prophet's Mosque in 91 Hijrah. Eight of these doors were in the eastern wall. Similarly eight doors were in western wall of the Mosque. Remaining four doors were in the northern wall of the mosque.

When Caliph Mehdi Abbasi further extended the Mosque in 165 Hijrah, he did not install any additional door. However, the location of these doors was somewhat changed as needed.

Many historians have described the surrounding of the Mosque with reference to these twenty doors of Mehdi extension. Most of these doors assumed their names from the names of the companions or other persons whose homes happened to be situated near that door. Hence these doors were very helpful for the earlier scholars in searching for the location of various houses around the Mosque.

It will, therefore, be very appropriate to describe these twenty doors one by one to make ourselves familiar with them.

Eastern Doors

Door No.1: It was called Bab-un-Nabi. This name does not mean that Prophet Mohammad (SAS) used to enter and leave his home through this door. In fact this door did not exist at the time of the Prophet (SAS). This door, however, assumed above name since it happened to be opposite to the Hujrah of Aisha (RUA). This door was closed during a later extension and a window was installed at its location. This window still exists in the eastern wall of the mosque and has the following writing on top of it. Al-Ahzab # 56

Allah sends His Graces on the Prophet (SAS) and also His Angels ask Allah to bless him. O you who believe! Send your Salat on him (ask Allah to bless him) and greet him with the Islamic way of greeting.

Door No. 2: It was called Bab Ali since it was located opposite to Ali's (RU) Hujrah. This door was also closed during a later extension and a window was also installed at its location. This window can be seen in the eastern wall of the present mosque. These two windows are between Bab Jibreel and Bab Baqee.

Door No. 3: It was called Bab Jibreel and it does exist even now.

Door No. 4: It was called Bab-un-Nisa and it does exist even now.

Door No. 5: This was opposite to the house of Asma bint Hussain bin Abdullah bin Obaidullah bin Abbas (RU).

Door No. 6: This door was opposite to the house of Khalid bin Waleed (RU).

The following wording was written inside this door

This extension is made by the order of Caliph Mohammad Mehdi Abbasi and was carried out by the workers of Basra during 162 H. This is where the Mehdi extension starts.

(History of Madina by Ibn Shubba and Vafa-ul-Vafa)

Door No. 7: This door was opposite to the route leading to open space used for toilet needs by women of Madina.

Door No. 8: This door was opposite to the houses built on donated land. This was the last door in the eastern wall.

Northern Doors

Door No. 9: It was opposite to the house of Hameed bin Abudur Rehman bin Auf (RU).

Door No. 10: It was opposite to the house of Abu Algais bin Mugheera.

Door No. 11,12: Both these doors were opposite to the Hujrah of Caliph's freed slave Khalisa.

Western Doors

Door No. 13: This was opposite to the house of Abdullah (RU) son of Jaafar bin Abi Talib.

Door No. 14: It was opposite to house of Munira.

Door No. 15: It was opposite to the house of Sakina bint Husain (RUA).

Door No. 16: It was opposite to the house of Hassan bin Thabit (RU) who was a famous poet at the time of the Prophet (SAS).

Door No. 17: It was called Bab Rahmat and it does still exist.

Door No. 18: This was between Bab Abu Bakr (RU) and Bab Rahmat and was on the site of Bab Ziyad.

Door No. 19: It was known as Bab Abu Bakr and it does still exist.

Door No. 20: It was called Bab-us- Salam and it does still exist.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2013 17:10
Houses on the South Side

1. Abu Ayyub Ansari (RU)

2. Harthe bin Nuaman Ansari (RU)

3. Hasan bin Zaid Bin Hasan (RU)

4. Ibrahim bin Hesham (RU)

5. Saad bin Abi Waqqas (RU)

6. Amer bin Abdullah bin Zubair (RU)

7. Jaafar bin Abi Talib (RU)

8. Abbas (RU)

9. Abdullah bin Omar (RU)

10. Marvan bin Hakam (RU)

Houses on the East Side

1. Osman bin Affan (RU) (A) large house, (B) small house

2. Ali (RU) and Fatima (RUA)

3. Abu Bakr (RU)

4. Mugheera bin Shuba (RU)

5. Raita bint Abu-al-Abbas (RU)

6. Jubaila bin Amr Ansari (RU)

7. Khalid bin Waleed (RU)

8. Amr bin al-As (RU)

9. Manase Street

10. Baqee Street

11. Habsha Street

Houses on the North Side

1. Abdur Rehman bin Auf (RU)

2. Mulaika bint Khareja (RU)

3. Abu Talha's (RU) Garden

4(a). Makhrama bin Nofal (RU) and

4(b). Miswar bin Makhrama (RU)

5. Abdullah bin Masood (RU)

6. Atba bin Masood (RU)

7. Umm Habiba (RUA)

Houses on the West Side

1. Abdullah bin Jaafar (RU)

2. Talha bin Obaidullah (RU)

3. Zubair bin Awwam (RU)

4. Sakina bint Husain (RUA)

5. Tamim Dari (RU)

6. Hassan bin Thabit (RU)

7. Atika bint Abdullah (RUA)

8. Naeem bin Abdullah (RU)

9. Omar bin Khattab (RU)

10. Abu Bakr (RU)

11. Abdullah bin Mukammal (RU)

12. Hakim bin Hezam Asadi (RU)

13. Mutee bin Aswad (RU)

14. Abdullah bin Saad (RU)

15. Muawiya (RU)

16. Nufil bin Haris (RU)

17. Ammar bin Yasir (RU)

18. Abu Sabra bin Abi Rahm (RU)

19. Rabah Aswad (RU)

20. Abu Sufyan (RU)

21. Miqdad bin Amr (RU)

22. Qayasheen Street

No post ratings
Rank Image
Blackburn, Lancs, UK
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2013 15:11
Salaams all, I was directed to this by Brother Abu Mohammed, who also posts on skyscrapercity (if you haven't already had a look there, do visit the Saudi Projects, under Saudi Arabia for news on the mataf expansion etc ) anyway, back to this thread, I have been so engrossed with this truly eye opening info, which brings in perpective what was in the imagination, to what is reality. The accounts of the 2 old men who worked in the Sacred Chamber really choked me up and brought tears to my eyes, how lucky these blessed people were to be given such an opportunity. Brilliant work. May Allah reward you all. Wasslaam.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2013 15:34
Aameen, Jazakallahu Khair and welcome to the site. We hope you enjoy your experience with authentic work.
No post ratings
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2013 20:20
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Mashaallah very good.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Montreal
Sister
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2013 21:44
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 21st June 2013 00:11
MashaAllah, much better quality image then what I had here, Jazakallahu Khair sister
No post ratings

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What's behind the word Yellow? (it's not the sun)