You have contributed 8.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Yasin, Taalibah, bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 29th June 2016 14:53
Saad bin Abi Waqas ra said: مَا رَأَيْتُ أَحَداً بَعْدَ عُثْمَانَ أَقْضَى بِحَقٍّ مِنْ صَاحِبِ هَذَا البَابِ -يَعْنِي: مُعَاوِيَةَ
"I Have not seen anyone who ruled according to the truth better than Muawiya ra after Uthman ra."

[Tareekh Damishq Ibn Asaakir 59/161 authenticated by Hafiz Abu Yahya Noorpoori]

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 29th June 2016 15:54
umar123 wrote:
View original post

Jazak'Allah for sharing this brother.

I'm going to do some research on whether this is authentic or not.

Do you have the original source of this narration?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 30th June 2016 14:53
Abu Darda ra said: مَا رَأَيْتُ أَحَدًا بَعْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ ، أَشْبَهَ صَلاةً بِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ ، مِنْ أَمِيرِكُمْ هَذَا ، يَعْنِي مُعَاوِيَةَ
"I have not seen anyone who prayed like Prophet peace be upon him after Prophet peace be upon him other than Muawiyahرضي الله عنه"

[ no: 67, Al Haythamee said in Majma az-Zawaid 4/285: "Narrated by at-Tabrani and its narrators are the narrators of Saheeh other than Qais bin al Harith al Munhaji, and he is trustworthy]

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2016 15:39
Zuhd of Muawiya رضي الله عنه:

Abi Hamlah said:
"I saw Muawiyah on the Mimbar in Damishq giving Khutbah to people, and his shirt was patched with other cloth."
[az-Zuhad no. 965]

Narrated by Imam Ahmad in Zuhad and Ibn Abi Asim with authentic chain from Abi Hamlah
[Kashf ash-Shubhaat wal Muftariaat 1/144]

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd July 2016 19:48
أخبرتنا أم البهاء فاطمة بنت محمد قالت أنا أبو الفضل الرازي أنا جعفر بن عبد الله نا محمد بن هارون نا أبو كريب نا ابن المبارك عن محمد بن مسلم عن إبراهيم بن ميسرة قال ما رأيت عمر بن عبد العزيز ضرب إنسانا قط إلا إنسانا شتم معاوية فإنه ضربه أسواطا

Ibraheem bin Maysara said I have never seen Umar bin abdul Aziz beating anyone with the exception of the one who insulted Muawiyah RadhiAllahanho, He would hit him many lashes [Tareekh Damishq 39/211, Chain is authentic according to Shaykh Zubair Ali Zai in Fadaail al Sahaba according to authentic ahadeeth page 129]

Riyah bin al Jarrah said A person asked Mu`aafaa bin Imran (d 185 h)

يا أبا مسعود أين عمر بن عبد العزيز من معاوية بن أبي سفيان ؟ فغضب من ذلك غضبا شديدا ، وقال : لا يقاس بأصحاب رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وسلم - أحد ، معاوية صاحبه ، وصهره ، وكاتبه ، وأمينه على وحي الله ،

O Abu Masood “What is the role of Muawiyah compared to Umar bin Abdulaziz?”. Mu`aafaa bin Imran got furious and said “Nobody can be compared to the companions of Prophet peace be upon him. Muawiyah was companion of Prophet peace be upon him, Brother in law, scribe and his ameen regarding wahyy of Allah.” [Tareekh Baghdad 1/209 Authenticated by Sh Zubair Ali Zai in tahqiq of Fadail as-Sahaba page 129, see also الآجري 5/2466 واللالكائي 8/1445 وتاريخ بغداد 1/209 ومن طريقه الجورقاني 1/195]
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd July 2016 20:27
Muawiya رضي الله عنه is a CONFIRMED Jannati

Narrated Khalid bin Madan: That 'Umair bin Al-Aswad Al-Anasi told him that he went to 'Ubada bin As-Samit while he was staying in his house at the sea-shore of Hims with (his wife) Um Haram. 'Umair said. Um Haram informed us that she heard the Prophet (ï·º) saying, "Paradise is granted to the first batch of my followers who will undertake a naval expedition."
Sahih al-Bukhari 2924

The proof that Muawiya ra was the FIRST one.
Umm Haram said
فَقَالَتْ : ادْع اللَّهَ أَنْ يَجْعَلَنِي مِنْهُمْ ، فَقَالَ : أَنْتِ مِنْ الْأَوَّلِينَ ؛ فَخَرَجَت مَعَ زَوْجِهَا عُبَادَة بْنِ الصَّامِتِ غَازِيًا أَوَّل مَا رَكِبَ الْمُسْلِمُونَ الْبَحْرَ مَعَ مُعَاوِيَةَ
"Invoke Allah to make me one of them." He said, "You are among the first batch." Later on it happened that she went out in the company of her husband 'Ubada bin As-Samit who went for Jihad and it was the FIRST TIME the Muslims undertook a naval expedition LED BY MUAWIYA
[ Sahih al-Bukhari 2799]

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 17:56
Opinion of a member of Ahle Bayt regarding Sayyiduna Muawiya RA

حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، حَدَّثَنَا نَافِعُ بْنُ عُمَرَ، حَدَّثَنِي ابْنُ أَبِي مُلَيْكَةَ، قِيلَ لاِبْنِ عَبَّاسٍ هَلْ لَكَ فِي أَمِيرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ مُعَاوِيَةَ، فَإِنَّهُ مَا أَوْتَرَ إِلاَّ بِوَاحِدَةٍ‏.‏ قَالَ إِنَّهُ فَقِيهٌ‏.‏

Narrated Ibn Abi Mulaika:

Somebody said to Ibn `Abbas, "Can you speak to the chief of the believers Mu`awiyah, as he does not pray except one rak`a as witr?" Ibn `Abbas replied, "He is a Faqih (i.e. a learned man who can give religious verdicts) ."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3765
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 20:16
umar123 wrote:
View original post

I think someone on here posted a talk about muawiya رضي الله عنه here many years ago in which the speaker said in terms of running the state affairs muawiya رضي الله عنه was the best. I can't remember if he quoted other sahaba or tabieen who said this
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2020 07:45

mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Hazrat Ameer Muwaviyah RA was the first to create a Islamic Navy.

He expanded Islamic empire beyond Arab countries to Europe and Africa. Developed the 2.3 Million sq Miles conquered during Farooqi Period. Then he moved on to Kabul, Khandahar, Rohodi, Saqliyah, North Africa, Khaibar, Bolaan, Qillaath and Asian countries.

There was chaos due to internal strife among Muslims, Ameer Muwaviyah through his good strategies restored the real image of Islam.
9829-hazrat muawiyah ke futoohaath.jpg
Downloads: 56
    [113.45 kB]
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2020 10:55

This is very interesting:
Quotes summarised:

Hazrath Saad bin Waqas RA says "I didn't find any one other than hazrath Muwaviyah RA after Hazrath Usman RA, delivering justice on Haq"

Hazrath Abu Is'haq al-Masaee RA says " If you were present in Hz Muaviyah RA, (based on his justice), you would have called him Mahdi"

Hazrath Mujahid RA says:
"If you were present in Hz Muaviyah RA, You would have said, 'he is Mahdi'..."

In majlis of Imam A'amash RA, Hazrath Umar bin Abdul Azeez RA was being discussed, Imam Aa'mash RA said
"If you would have experienced Muawiah RA Period, it would have been clearer to you".

"About what", it was asked,

he replied, "His justice".
9829-muwaviyah was mahdi .jpg
Downloads: 57
    [53.76 kB]
+1 -0Like x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?