Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

What Have You Taken From The Prophet?

You have contributed 25.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2019 21:00
As-Salaam alaikum,
In one of the lines of his Qasidat al-Burda, Imam al-Busayri, may Allah be Merciful to him, said:--

"WA KULLUN MIN RASULULLAHI MULTAMISAN..".. that is 'Everything is taking [something] from the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam).'

What is ''Kullun''?... it must refer to everything other than Allah.... masiwallah... whatever is not Allah is extracting from the NOOR and WISDOM of the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, from the Light that Allah Ta'ala put in his heart.

Everything: angels, Heavens, Kursee, 'Arsh are/is taking from the Messenger of Allah, alaihis-Sallat Was-Salaam. That is why Imam al-Busayri said: "Wa Kullun min Rasulullahi Multamisaan''... he did not limit it to mankind. We may link this, for further understanding, to ayat 4 Surat Qalam (68:4) of the Holy Qur'an:--

"WA INNAKA LA'ALA KHULUQIN AZHEEM... You are of the most exalted character."

When Ummul-Mumineen, Sayyada A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, was asked about the character of the Messenger of Allah, she answered, "His character was the Qur'an". And the Qur'an is Allah's Own Words... not created. The Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is created, but his Khuluq, character, was dressed in an uncreated way. That is why we say NOOR AN-NABI, his Light was first to be dressed with the reality of the Holy Qur'an.

Let us endevour to take something from the Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, copying from his Modesty, Compassion, Justice, Forgiveness, Generosity.....
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2019 03:24
Simple life style. Access to all.
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2019 07:41
I'm Sure there are many other meanings to this sentence.

Is there any evidence of this meaning or is it just out of love?
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2019 18:56
Most precious thing we 've taken from our prophet (saw) is our Deen.

Will you plz give source of the above interpretation.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2019 00:14
As-Salaam alaikum,
Sir,
When I read Imam Busayri's Qasidat al-Burda... or a portion thereof and made an impression or some interpretation from same, do I have to take it from someone again and give it as my source? Can't I interpret an author and share same with others on a Forum like this? Imam Busayri's Qasidat Burda (Poem of the Mantle) is famous and can be found easily if one wants... that is the source of what I said... but if my interpretation of a line thereof is found unacceptable to some, that is their view... but won't change a thing with me.
2. Needless to add that some of us put together what awliyaullah said with what scholars said to know how important the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is in our life! To make tea you may have to use tea leaves.
+1 -0Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2019 09:36
Abu Fauzi wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah for your explanation.

Our Love for Him (saw) sees no limit, Alhumdulillah.

I was curious of these sentences:
Abu Fauzi wrote:
whatever is not Allah is extracting from the NOOR and WISDOM of the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, from the Light that Allah Ta'ala put in his heart.

Abu Fauzi wrote:
Everything: angels, Heavens, Kursee, 'Arsh are/is taking from the Messenger of Allah, alaihis-Sallat Was-Salaam.

Further clarification on it's meaning and source from Quran and Sunnah will be helpful to further understand the depth of it. Also to clarify for myself and others of it's accuracy.
+0 -0Agree x 1
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2019 11:27
much of what this brother posts is very concerning and questionable.

smells of barelwi bidda
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2019 19:46
One thing most of us haven't taken him our master (saw) is the ahlel bayt. Its sad we have allowed the rawaafid to claim to be the lovers of ahlel bayt. With the exception of Ali hassan and Hussain رضي الله عنه I confess I know very little about who most of the ahlel bayt are and the ones I do know of who Shia claim as their 12 imams I barely know anything about them. Would like to learn more about imam Ali bin Hussain imam baqir and imam ja'far. Btw I'm using the word imam here as in imam abu hanifa not cos Shia call them imams. If theres one thing I feel ashamed about in my knowledge and studies its not nothing more about the extended family of our master
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2019 21:37
As-Salaam alaikum,
Just one more time, may I say one or two more things about the above topic I had the chance to post on LOVING and COPYING something from the SUNNAH of the Leader of Mankind and Jinn, the Messenger of Allah.. Sayyadina Muhammad, alaihis-Salaat Was-Salaam, and which drew comments and/or whips.

2. In ayat 30 of Surat Nisa'i of the Holy Qur'an (4:30), Allahu Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says:--

"WHO OBEYS THE PROPHET, OBEYS ALLAH". From and/or with this ayat, I and majority of Ahlu Sunnah wal Jama'a, if one may care to examine, Allah Ta'ala tells Muslims, Mumineens, the whole world, the Universe... that if you... if we love whom Allah loves (the Noble Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam), we will be accepted. Whoever is obeying the Prophet, is obeying Allah. Thus we cannot go to Allah without obeying the Prophet... and there is NO obedience without Love. So, whoever loved the Prophet loved Allah, which is why in ayat 31 of Surat Al-Imran of the Holy Qur'an (3:31) He (Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala) said:--

"SAY [O MUHAMMAD], IF YOU LOVE ALLAH, FOLLOW ME: ALLAH WILL
LOVE YOU AND FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS."

Here, clearly we see that FOLLOWING.. IMITATING the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is the key to living a life that pleases Allah and thus will be rewarded by being drawn into the love of Allah. And in the Hadith, we have it where the Prophet, alaihis-Salaat Was-Salaam, said:--

"None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father,
his children and all mankind." (Bukhari and Muslim)

And he also said, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam:--

"My life is a great good for you: you relate from and narrations are related to you,
and my death contains good for you as well, for I observe the 'amal of my Ummah.
If I find good I thank Allah, and if I see other than that, bad, I ask forgiveness for you." (Musnad al-Bazzar)

In Sunan Nisa'i, we find it where the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:--

"Whoever sends blessings [praises] upon me, Allah will shower His Blesings
upon him 10 times, and will erase 10 of his sins and elevate [raise] his
[spiritual] station 10 times."

As much as we are loving the Prophet, alaihi salaat was-salaam, he is inspiring as much for our life to be corrected, our way and light(s) to be corrected... he intercedes for us even before we go to the grave, but we are waiting to have his intercession now.. at every moment, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam. Oh No!! From the Greatness and Nobility of this Noble Messenger of Allah, we know next to nothing... but we say ALHAMDU-LILLAHI RABBIL ALAMEEN.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2019 22:22
No one is denying the love for him (saw)

You have completely ignored my post:

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2019 09:48

Abu Fauzi wrote:
View original post

W-Salam,

We do not take our Islam from poetry, we take our Islam from Qur'aan and Sunnah. Since you are a B-BOY you probably take your Islam from poetry.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2019 00:20
As-Salaam alaikum,
Kindly allow me to close this discussion with Sayyadi Ibn Arabi's ( another great mind I respect) words, may Allah be Merciful to him:--

"The ignorant one does not see his ignorance as he basks in its darkness;
nor does the knowledgeable one see his own knowledge, for he basks in
its light."
Many Regards.
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2019 08:42
Abu Fauzi wrote:
View original post

Your still have not answered the question, instead provided a description of yourself in the above post!
No post ratings
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2019 09:52
good riddance

next time you want to post biddat or shirki content do it on a barelwi forum
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 7th March 2019 14:29
Peace to one and all,
SUBHANALLAH!!... A Muslim, a Believer is not given to cursing, insulting, slandering and/or foul language, even if he/she is among (?) Wahabi or Salafi hot heads widely known for their disrespect and belittling of the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.

May Allah Ta'ala Guide us all... including the Wahabis and so-called Salafis.
+0 -0Ameen x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'ABC' written in?