Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The Hadeeth thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 3.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
ayesha786, LoveDeen, sarah, Taqwah, AEESHA, rujie, Umm Zahra, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, Taalibah, abunooh, Maria al-Qibtiyya, bint e aisha
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#301 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2014 20:43
Virtues of Wudu

Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates: 'I heard my loving friend, Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam saying: The jewelery of a Mu'min (on the Day of Resurrection) will cover to the places where the water of ablution reaches.' (Muslim)
Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates: I heard Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam saying: 'My Ummah will be called on the Day of Resurrection with their limbs and faces shining from traces of Wudu. So whoever amongst you can increase the area of his radiance should do so (i.e. by performing Wudu regularly)'. (Bukhari)

'Uthmãn ibne-'Affãn Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam said: 'Anyone who performs Wudu, and performs Wudu excellently (meaning thereby to carefully observe all the etiquettes), his sins will come out from his body, even coming out from under his nails.' (Muslim)

Note: The opinion of the majority of the scholars is that minor sins, are forgiven by Allah Ta'ala through Wudu, Salat and other forms of worship. The major sins, are forgiven by Istighfâr (seeking forgiveness) and Taubah (turning towards Allah with repentance). However, Allah Ta'ala by his bountiful Grace, may even forgive the major sins by virtue of above deeds. (Nawawi)

Abu Umämah Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam said: 'Whoever stands up to perform his Wudu, intending to offer Salat, then cleans his hands, the sins of his two hands fallout with the first drop of water. Then, when he rinses his mouth, and draws water into his nose and expels it, the sins of his tongue and two lips fallout with the first drop of water. Then, as he cleans his face, the sins of his hearing and seeing fallout with the first drop (of water). Then, when be cleans his two arms past the elbows and his two feet past the ankles, he becomes free of all his offenses and sins, just as he was, the day his mother gave him birth. He (then) said: When he stands for Salat Allah elevates his position, and if he (merely) sits (without standing for Salat ) even then his sitting is free of sins.' (Musnad Ahmad)

lbne -'Umar Radiyallahu 'anhuma narrates that Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam said: 'For a person who performs Wudu (while already) in a state of purity, for him ten virtues are written'.(Abu Däwüd)

Note: Islamic scholars have written that condition for making fresh Wudu, while already in a state of Wudu, is that one has performed any form of worship with the previous Wudu. (Badhl-ul-Majhud)

Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam said: 'Were it not (for the fear) of overburdening my Ummah, I would have ordered them to (brush their teeth with) Siwak at every Salat.' (Muslim)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#302 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 19:44

Often it so happens that for a certain believer, Allah ordains a high position that he cannot achieve by himself. So Allah afflicts him with some physical or material distress or grief from within his family, whereby he is granted the good fortune of being patient.Thus Allah raises him to the high position originally decreed for him.

Abu Daud and Ahmed.
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#303 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 19:45

The most pleasing to Allah of all deeds is that which is done continuously, though it may be small.

Al Bukhari & Muslim.
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#304 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 19:52

Whoever clothes a naked muslim will be clothed by Allah with the green robes of Paradise;
whoever feeds a hungry muslim will be fed by Allah from the fruits of paradise;
and whoever gives drink to a thirsty muslim will be given drink by allah from the fountain of paradise..

At-Tirmidhi and Abu Daud

My brothers and sisters after reading the above please think Syria you can donate through Ummah Welfare Trust who have a hundred percent donation policy, please donate whatever you can.
+5 -0Like x 1Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#305 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 19:52
Jinn wrote:
View original post

Purity as in wudu?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#306 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 19:54
A father can give his child nothing better than good manners.

Al-Bukhari and Muslim
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#307 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 19:57

Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:

"There is a (compulsory) sadaqah (charity) to be given for every joint of the human body (as a sign of gratitude to Allah) everyday the sun rises. To judge justly between two persons is regarded as sadaqah; and to help a man concerning his riding animal, by helping him to mount it or by lifting his luggage on to it, is also regarded as sadaqah; and (saying) a good word is also sadaqah; and every step taken on one's way to offer the compulsory prayer (in the mosque) is also sadaqah; and to remove a harmful thing from the way is also sadaqah."

(Al-Bukhari)

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#308 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 20:01

Ibn Mas'ud رضي الله عنه reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw) may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Shall I tell you who is unlawful for the Fire - or the one for whom the Fire is unlawful? It is unlawful for everyone who is easy, flexible, modest and uncomplicated." [at-Tirmidhi]

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#309 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 20:27
Sa'd ibn Abi Waqqas(RadiAllaha Anhu) said: 'I asked the Prophet(sallahi alayhi wasallam) who among the people are most severely tried he said,
'The Prophets, then the right acting people, and so on down through various categories of people. Man will be tested according to the strength of his faith. The stronger his faith, the more severe his trial, and the weaker his faith, the lighter his trial. The believer will be continually tested until he walks on earth with all his wrong actions forgiven.'
[Bukhari]
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#310 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 20:28

Muslim :: Book 8 : Hadith 3242

Jabir heard Allah's Apostle (saw) say: When a woman fascinates any one of you and she captivates his heart, he should go to his wife and have an intercourse with her, for it would repel what he feels.
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#311 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 20:34
Reported by Qabeessah, "I was present with the Prophet (saw) when I heard him saying:

"The people of goodness in this life are the people of goodness in the hereafter, and the people of evil in this life are the people of evil in the hereafter."

(Related by Al Bukhari in Al Mufrad).
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#312 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 20:35
Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that Allah's Messenger (sallallâhu 'alayhi wasallam) said,

"Allah (Mighty and sublime be He) said: 'Whoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask (something) of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about (seizing) the soul of my faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him.'"

(Bukhari 8/509)
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#313 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2014 21:37
umar123 wrote:
View original post

Yes. Try to sleep in a state of wudhu.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#314 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2014 14:19
The Reward of a Martyr is within your grasp

Narrated 'abdu- Allaah ibn 'Umar (رَضِيَ الله عَنْهُمَا) that the messenger of Allaah (صَلَّى للَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) said:
"He who prays a-Doha, fasts three days every month and does not abandon Witr neither travelling nor at residence, will have the reward of a martyr written for him"

[atTabarii in Muyamma' azZawa'ed (241/2)]

Note: aDoha starts when the sun raises the length of a spear (approximately 10 to 20 minutes after sunrise) and ends about 15 to 30 minutes before the adhan for duhr, it is prayed in pairs of rakats and can consist of at least two, to as many rakat as you would like beyond that

+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#315 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2014 11:04

A Palace in Jannah Everyday (insha-Allah)

Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, 'Whoever performs 12 Rakaats of Salaat in one day excluding the Fardh Salaat, he will be granted a house in Jannah.' (Sahih Muslim Hadith1691)

These 12 Rakaats have been specifically enumerated in another narration as:
the 2 Rakaats before Fajr, 4 Rakaats before Dhuhr, 2 Rakaats after
Dhuhr, 2 Rakaats after Maghrib and 2 Rakaats after Esha. (Sunan Tirmidhi Hadith415). This Hadith is authentic according to Imaam Tirmidhi.

On the day of Qiyaamat, if there be any deficiency in a person's Fardh Salaat, his Nafl Salaats will compensate for that. (Sunan Tirmidhi Hadith413) - Imaam Tirmidhi has classified this narration as sound.

Therefore, utmost care should
be taken in correcting and perfecting our Fardh Salaat by fulfilling
all its requirements as well as by being particular of performing the
Sunnah Salaat.

The 2 Rakaat Sunnat before the Fardh of Fajr Salaat is the most emphasised Sunnah Salaat of the day (Bukhari Hadith1169, Sahih Muslim Hadith1683, Tahtaawi pg.212)

Sayyidatuna Aaisha (Radhiallaahu Anha) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said. 'The 2 Rakaats before Fajr are better than the entire world and whatever it contains. (Sahih Muslim Hadith1685)

Regarding the 4 Sunnats before Dhuhr, Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam)
mentioned that the doors of the heavens open at that time (Sunan Tirmidhi) and if one follows it up with 4 more Rakaats after the Fardh of Dhuhr (2 Sunnats and 2 Nafl - Fathul Qadeer vol.1 pg.387) Almighty Allah will protect him from Jahannum. (Sunan Tirmidhi Hadith427; Sahih ibn Khuzaymah Hadith1190)

If a person performs 4 Rakaats before Asr Salaat, he will receive a house in Jannah. (Majmauz-Zawaaid vol.2 pg.222). Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has made a special Du'aa for the mercy of Allah Ta'aala to be showered on such a person. (Sunan Tirmidhi Hadith430; Sahih ibn Khuzaymah Hadith1193)

Makhool (Radhiyallahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, 'If the 2 Rakaats after Maghrib are performed before speaking, it will be lifted high into the heavens. (Al-Maraaseel of Imaam Abu Dawud Hadith73)

To perform Witr Salaat is compulsory. Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, 'Whosoever does not perform Witr Salaat is not among us.'
(Al-Mustadrak vol.1 pg.305-306). Imaam Haakim has classified this
narration as Sahih (authentic). (Ibid, also refer to Nasbul-Raayah vol.1
pg.112)

Bearing in mind the abovementioned virtues, every Musallee should endeavour to
acquire these benefits by remaining steadfast on the Sunnah Salaats
regarding which people are becoming increasingly lax and unmindful these
days. Doing so will acquire one the love and assistance of Almighty
Allah. (Sahih Bukhari Hadith6502)
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What's behind the word Yellow? (it's not the sun)