Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
sweetmuslimahk1, abu mohammed, Seifeddine-M
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 9th May 2012 18:52

Early to bed and early to rise are habits taught by the Messenger pbuh.

Those who unnecessarily or habitually delay going to bed may not realise the harm to their mental, physical, spiritual & social well being.

Similarly those who get up very late each day, allowing laziness to overpower them would have their share of obstacles & negativities as a result.

Once this becomes a habit, it can lead to the break up of marriages, feuds within the families, flaring of tempers, loss of income, failure at school or work, loss of concentration, a constant lathargic feeling and becoming an irritation to those we live with.

It can also cause deep unexplained discontentment, sadness or even put us into a depressive mode. We MUST fight laziness to succeed!

Mufti Ismail Menk

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 9th May 2012 20:23
Jazakallahu khair sister.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love this Shaykh. His talks are amazing and I would recommend everyone to listen to his talks.

I would also like to thank brother Seifeddine for letting me have the previlage of listening to his wonderful talks and for introducing them to me.

Jazakallahu khair to both of you and may Allah reward you both in this world and in the akhira.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2012 19:13

"abu mohammed" wrote:
Jazakallahu khair sister. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love this Shaykh. His talks are amazing and I would recommend everyone to listen to his talks. I would also like to thank brother Seifeddine for letting me have the previlage of listening to his wonderful talks and for introducing them to me. Jazakallahu khair to both of you and may Allah reward you both in this world and in the akhira.

jazakallah

No post ratings
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2012 02:45

"abu mohammed" wrote:
Jazakallahu khair sister. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love this Shaykh. His talks are amazing and I would recommend everyone to listen to his talks. I would also like to thank brother Seifeddine for letting me have the previlage of listening to his wonderful talks and for introducing them to me. Jazakallahu khair to both of you and may Allah reward you both in this world and in the akhira.

i completely agree brother mohammed, mufti ismail menks talks are extremely AWESOME!!

No post ratings
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2012 15:49
Another thing that i have found that really helps to combat laziness, is that when one walks (anywhere), he should not walk lethargically but rather one should try his utmost to walk fast (brisk walking), This is a sunnah which i have seen very few uphold. Infact Rasullullah(S.A.W) would walk so fast that at times the sahabah would find it difficult to keep up.
+4 -0Like x 4

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What's behind the word Yellow? (it's not the sun)