Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Hear what Allah says

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
MUSLIMAH_119
Rank Image
Stamford Hill
444
Sister
305
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 10th August 2007 10:17

Hear what Allah says:


If I answer your prayer at once, it is because I am testing your faith.


If I did not answer your prayer at once, it is because I am testing your patience.


If I did not answer your prayer at all it is because I have a better plan for you.


Remember Allah's promises are yes and Amen!


He is God not man, which explains why He can never fail, hold on, don't be discouraged, your miracle is knocking at the door of your heart.


A little more faith is what you need to see all your needs met.


The-Prayer-Answering-Allah is saying He has met all your needs.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
malaysia
2
Unspecified
0
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2007 02:00
SUBHANALLAH WALHAMDULILLAH WAALAAILLAHAILAALLH WAALLAHUAKBAR
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top

 

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:


In the above image: What is the word in red?