Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Forgive me Allaah!!!

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
rujie, bint Mohammed
Rank Image
taalibah 4 life!'s avatar
Offline
Dunya!
46
Unspecified
67
taalibah 4 life!'s avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2007 22:38

Forgive me Allah
For the wrongs I have done.
For anger, I shouldn't have
Against anyone.

I know I'm weak Allah,
But I love you, I really do,
And in spite of my weakness,
I know you love me too.

Forgive me for not reading Your word,
And for the times that I stray.
Forgive me for just being too tired
When I don't take the time to pray.

Give me the strength, Oh! Allah,
To do what I should each day.
Let Your love shine through me
So others will follow Your way.

Even though I've failed You Allah,
I know You'll forgive me,
And this I promise Lord,
A better Muslim I will be.

For Your presence is in me
Filling my heart with Your love,
And I have Your reassurance
You're guiding from above.

I love You Allah, and thank You
For Your blessings,
I will tell others about You
So Your goodness they too, will know.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top

 

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:


In the above image: What shape is the red shape ('round' is not a shape)?