Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Jinn, Black Turban, Yasin, Taalibah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2015 11:18
Jinn wrote:
View original post

I would not take habib ali jifri's views too seriously on political matters. Not too long ago he was blaming the salafis for every evil in the world including the problems in Yemen. I was just reading the article yesterday from a few years ago. Since his gulf friends (specifically UAE where he resides and has good ties with the regime) have changed their policy i.e. let us not forget it was the gulf countries who helped the Houtis inititally when the gulf countries feared that Yemen would fall to the ikhwan ul muslimeen led 'Islah'. So before habib ali was saying zaydis and sunnis would get along fine until there came a group rejecting what zayd said, imam shafi said etc. Now he is blaming Iran.

All in all we should be careful taking political matters from clerics close to governments. Weather that is Sudais, bin bayyah, habib ali or ali juma.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2015 06:37
What do you guys say about Mufti Naeem's "Tahreek Difa'-e-Haramain" Press Conference? There's also another interesting short seperate clip: When asked about the parliament members who oppose military invention and voice for mediation, Mufti sahab (hafizahullah) went on a little rant and also called them Munafiqin.

And this is Gen. Hamid Gul:
Halalified YT Audio
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2015 10:41

True Life wrote:
View original post

General Hamid Gul (Former DG, ISI) on Yemen Crisis:

If the Haramin (Makkah & Madina) were threatened than my Faith (Eemaan) DEMANDS that I don’t sit here and chit-chat with you but grab my weapon and depart top defend the Holy Lands of Islam. I will not sit here and engage in idle discussions with you as my heart and soul won’t allow for it.

But the question is are the Haramin (Makkah & Madina) really threatened? America has (subtly) withdrawn Its military operations from Yemen to the point that even drone attacks are not being conducted so Saudi Arabia (which has been an old friend and ally of America) has been panicking! So in their panic they have reacted next door. The question is that as the strongest Muslim country (militarily not economically) what should be our responsibility in Pakistan? Should we commit our armed forces head long into a conflict?

Friendship doesn’t mean that we involve ourselves in a quagmire which results in flowing of Muslim blood with no end in sight. We have a role to play and our role should be to change crisis into opportunity. The opportunity here is to mend ties between and to end the Shia-Sunni (divide) or Arab-(Non)Arab (divide) and we should (actively) play our part in ending divisions in the Ummah.

The method of that SHOULD have been to invite a meeting of OIC and if there are complaints against Iran than Iran should have been asked to attend (and explain its action), instead Arabs had their own separate Arab league meeting and the divide has been widened (even further). OIC is a wider representative body compared to the Arab league. Pakistan should have asked for OIC and insisted on us (all) sitting together, leading from the front stressing that we are all Brothers so let’s sit together and resolve our differences.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 01:09

29SEP2019: Yemen war: Houthi rebels claim mass capture of Saudi troops

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-49866677

Houthi rebels in Yemen say they have captured a large number of Saudi troops after a major attack near the border between the two countries.

A Houthi spokesman told the BBC that three Saudi brigades had surrendered near the Saudi town of Najran.

He said thousands of soldiers had been captured and many others killed. Saudi officials have not confirmed the claim.

The operation was the largest of its kind since the conflict began, the spokesman said.

Colonel Yahiya Sarea said Saudi forces had suffered "huge losses in life and machinery".

All those captured would be paraded on the Houthi-run Al Masirah TV network on Sunday, he added.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 10:41
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I read the whole thread in one sitting for the first time....

I should have read it before,it was a very informative step by step record of the developments as they happened . JazakAllah khiran katheer !

Just one question, if you have any information, please..

I was told by some unauthentic source that there was Pakistan army presence in najran area on the border between yemen and saudi. Is that true ? If true,it raises many questions about the professional competence of Pakistan army. As i said, my source is not authentic or official. It is from someone who has spent time in the region....
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 15:29

ALIF wrote:
View original post

Yes, Pakistan Army (trainers) are present in Saudi Arabia but the troop level is significantly less than what it used to be in 1970s and 1980s.

In addition, Pakistan Airforce trains pilots in Qatar and have direct access to Rafaels which Indians are buying.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 15:42

Irani Media Shows Pictures of Captured Saudi Soldiers

Loading tweet

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 16:02
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 16:14
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 17:18
Is Iran silently making moves on Saudia now that their incompetence has been revealed?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 20:35
There will be civil war in Madina. For that Saudia has to be incompetent.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 14:54
Video of Haramain fire added to the post...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2019 03:58
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Is there any daleel for this?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2019 08:32
a2z wrote:
View original post

Currently am on phone so its difficult to paste the exact hadith. However, I am refering to the hadith in which it is mentioned that there will be war in Madina and people will fight on the issue of appointing the next ruler. This will happen just before the arrival of Sayyidina Mahdi.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2020 01:27

09JAN2018: Saudi F-15 Downed by Houthis

This was dismissed as a lucky shot...

theaviationist.com/2018/01/09/yemens-shiite-houthis-claim...

29SEP2019: Houthis claim to have killed 500 Saudi soldiers in major attack

www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/29/houthis-claim-kille...

15FEB2020: Saudi Tornado Attack Jet Was Shot Down by Houthi Rebels Over Yemen

theaviationist.com/2020/02/15/ir-video-shows-the-moment-a...

Iran has killed more then enough Saudees and its time for Saudi forces to come home unless they want to keep being killed by Iran. Latest American technology will not help the Saudees.

A fool with a tool is a still a FOOL!

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1