Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Maripat, Jinn, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2014 10:29
(salaam)

I thought why not have a thread to discuss the Muslim factor in the upcoming 2014 Lok Sabha elections - remember there's nothing to fear if Modi comes, if he comes, it would be a result of our aamals, then lets just fear Allah ta'ala, if He wills so, there would be peace even under BJP's rule like how Allah ta'ala took care of Prophet Yusuf (peace be upon him), if He does not will so, we will die even under Islamic rule like during the caliphate of Hajjaj bin Yusuf.

To start off,

Maulana Salman Nadwi on AAP

Halalified YT Audio

Basically he says to vote for the Aam Aadmi Party..and the need for Muslims to participate promote in setting up a 3rd front in the country.

والسلام
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2014 10:32
I did click on Halalify link and yet the video comes up?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2014 10:34
Desi tadka wrote:
View original post

You clicked halalify video, instead click halalify audio.
+3 -0Like x 3Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2014 16:43
Since this new political party- AAP has emerged as a big challenge to all well established parties like congress and BJP, whole of the political scenario has been changed. Earlier media was propagating Modi as the great political icon of India who as if were going to be the next prime minister, all of a sudden has taken U turn; assembly elections of Delhi and other states have compelled all other political parties to rethink their campaign strategy for next parliamentary elections.

As much these parties are spreading ill message against AAP as much its popularity graph is raising high is enough to obfuscate them.

However, I dont think that AAP will be able to form its own government in center but certainly it's going to carve a niche in Indian politics.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2014 16:54

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

AAP is a good idea BUT the way they are behaving after winning, I can't see how Indians will vote for them in the National elections. 

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2014 13:07
Its fairly easy to see that BJP will form the next Government. AAP is destroying itself and its hopes!
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2014 22:40

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I was wrong! What a Masterstrokeby resigning

Kejriwal remains people's hero after resignation

IANS  New Delhi, February 14, 2014 | UPDATED 21:14 IST

Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's resignation has only raised his stock among the common people of Delhi, the 'aam aadmi', who form his core support base and who believe he will come back to power with a more emphatic majority and play a larger national role after the general election.

Kejriwal resigned dramatically from his post after 49 days of coming to power as he failed to get his dream bill, the Jan Lokpal, even introduced in the Delhi Assembly on Friday as both the national parties, the Congress and the BJP, ganged up against it.

"So what if Kejriwal has resigned? This resignation proves that only a 'jhaadu waala' (referring to the party symbol of 'jadhu' or broom) can deliver and end corruption in the city," Hanumanth Rai, from Hissar told IANS.

"Other parties are not supporting him because they know that if the bill is passed their leaders will land in jail," he said.

Kejriwal had on numerous occasions threatened to resign if the bill was not passed.

"We are with him in his resignation also. There should be a re-election as we are sure that next time he will win more than 50 seats and get the bills passed without support," Radha Sharma, a resident of Burari in outer Delhi, told IANS.

"He will come back to power. Today, on the day he resigned, I can even assure you that," she added.

Flashing the party symbol (the broom) and wearing the trademark side cap AAP supporters were firm that their fight would continue.

"Today's scenario only reflects that AAP is on right way to win the upcoming elections," Prem Chauhan, an auto-rickshaw driver, told IANS.

While some felt Kejriwal should have been given more time, others expressed anguish over their demands remaining unfulfilled.

"Who will look after our demands now? We doubt if any other party can even come close to Kejriwal's work," Arvind Chautala, a daily wage worker, said, reflecting the huge support Kejriwal enjoyed among the working class and very ordinary people of this capital city.

Agreeing, Kanhaiya Ram, an office messenger, said Friday was an "unfortunate day".

"I was expecting to rejoice the introduction of the bill, but here I am waiting for my hero to resign," he said.

"My admiration for him has gone up manifold after he took on (Reliance chairperson) Mukesh Ambani. It takes a lot of guts to do such a thing. I am a total AAP supporter and will vote for the party in the general and Delhi elections," said Bhuvana, a resident of south Delhi.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2014 04:17
Yeah even I have become a fan of his after his stand on Mukesh Ambani. He is the biggest rss person. And a super thief.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2014 08:41
Since AAP made alliance with Cong and its secular ; the fools(media, bloggers) are creating false propaganda against AAP.
No one is perfect.

Anyhow, Allah knows the best.

Innahum yakeeduna kaidan,
wa akeedu kaidan..

IMO, Indian Muslims need to do the effort on deen and concentrate on Amals.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2014 09:56

samy.3660 wrote:
View original post

This guy filed an FIR against Ambani with limited support imagine if there was a Jan Lokpal bill :p

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2014 10:24

Disclaimer: Some Music in the beginning (for a few seconds) unfortunately....FANTASTIC!

Before resigning:

Halalified YT Audio

After resigning:

Halalified YT Audio

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 6th March 2014 13:31

AAP supporters beaten by BJP supporters, excellent stuff for AAP

Halalified YT Audio

+1 -0
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd March 2014 10:34
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd March 2014 10:39
Desi tadka wrote:
View original post

he married a Non Muslim and has non muslim kids.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd March 2014 10:50
Desi tadka wrote:
View original post

Yes I read that this morning. What the heck is this? Don't these guys fear dip in their reputation amongst Muslims?
No post ratings

Jump to page: