Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, abu mohammed, Arslan., Abdullah bin Mubarak, Abdullah1, AishaZaynap, abuzayd2k
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
AishaZaynap's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
662
Sister
1,254
AishaZaynap's avatar
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 10:45
Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post


i will read when it comes but the website you send me... i have doubts firstly which shaikh does allow taking pictures in last 10 days of ramadan?

Secondly what kind of a style it is written in? are you trying to show that you are better than others? Tareqats are not meant to show that we are better than others. Murid or murida should never look down upon others.

Thirdly you talk on and on about kashf i tell you one thing of kashf even giants of those who involved in Tasawwuf never quranteed anyone kashf... you say its God gifted and one can earn it then add that this is why no one gurantees it but then you add "if a person like Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA) guarantees it, I'll think twice about doubting his claim." You are contrcting with yourself.. One part you say no one guraantees it the other part you say if so so gurantees it i will have no doubt

Allah grants this ability to however He wills but kashf doesnt make anyone high spiritual then others.. Like brothers have quoted from the hadith, non believers can have kashf too...
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
AishaZaynap's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
662
Sister
1,254
AishaZaynap's avatar
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 11:18
Bin Ghulam

i have seen your comment about Respected Taqi Usmani and his clan and they are not entirely devoid of Tasawuf..firstly it is totally unacceptable to make this such statement because respected Taqi Usmanis chain is very known. His teacher had link with Maulana Thanvi and we know that maulana Thanvi is a very respected known scholar. İf your tareeqat teaches you to disrespect scholars then im sorry i dont want to talk to such individuals.

İ also doubt that how effective was your tazkiyah too? i guess your daily amals dont work for you?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdullah1's avatar
Unspecified
532
Brother
385
Abdullah1's avatar
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 12:34

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Although I didn't found your answer relevant to the objections raised by Moulana Yousuf Ludhyanwi RhA. But those objections are on Dalailus Sulook and Moulana Allah Yar Khan RhA (not on silsila) and are genuine in their nature. May be you can answer each part of those objections, by first quoting the objections and simply answering them. If you have previously answered them then you only need to copy and paste them by first quoting the objectoin by using the quote tags, then answering, each one separately. For Example:

Quote:
First Objection goes here[/quote]

answers goes here

[quote]Second Objection goes here

Put answer to second objection here

This will make things clear.

Also I want to know about the credibility of this silsila. For this the chain/shajra should reach Rasulullah (saw) without any jumps and breaks. Can you say something about the authenticity of this silsila??

JazakAllah

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
AishaZaynap's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
662
Sister
1,254
AishaZaynap's avatar
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 13:37
Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post


İm not familiar with deobandi schools as im a foreigner but you couldnt exactly answer third question i was asking you. İ asked ur daily amal not your iktikaf program.

Look they are shaikhs out there who are thinking of how we can implement love in peoples hearts about Allah and Holy Prophet(sallallahu alayhi wa sallem) but what i see from your tariqat is "We are so better, we are true tasawwuf". This is not the objective of tareeqats. People choose a tariqat not because of the fancy propaganda but because they want to come closer to Allah and adopt a sunnah way of life. A murid never ever disrespects a authetic shaikh let alone make baseless statements like they are almost devoid out of tasawwuf. This already shows me that your tareeqat is not doing a good job of its real purpose..

İ give you a example im turkish. i have seen read and listened to the works of maulana Thanvi, mufti Taqi Usmani, Shaykh Kamaluddin Ahmad and Mualana Yunus Patel. İ didnt hear them from fancy proganda. i didnt hear them from a murid . Rather i was adviced or seen their writings from here or twitter. İ have personally spoke with a murida of Shaykh Kamaluddin Ahmad and she didnt say to me"ooo my shaykh is like this like that" no instead she told me the things changed in her life. Even you can see that adab of their shakyh, his adab has been pass down to their murids. Such humble people never looking down on anyone. İ be honest with you they are not searching for more murids like you. They also love ulama unlike you they are not disrepecting ulama. This is how to win hearts...

İm not gonna get into kashf because brothers have answered this alot of times and also im not really knowledgable in this, i wrote you want i knew in my other posts

brother no need to come to twitter too, i have seen enough. İ cant talk to anyone who make baseless claims of authetic scholars.. İ see that you are not changing your attitude.

You are a murid, i can tell you, you are not represending your tareeqat properly,, all i see from you and your tareeqat is egoist people, thinking they are something..im gonna be harsh but im sorry i cant tolerate egoist attitudes. İf you want to show that your tareeqat is true tasawwuf learn to be humble first
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdullah1's avatar
Unspecified
532
Brother
385
Abdullah1's avatar
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 14:13

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

SubhanAllah. Mufti Taqi sb's chain in tasawwuf is more authentic than yours. YOU ACTUALLY ARE SUFFERING FROM EXTREME DELUSION. This comment proves that you consider sufi only those people who boast themselves. Looking down on Mufti sb like this just surprised me. May Allah JJ guide you.

My hazrat says "Allah waly apni kiramaat aise chupaatay hain jese haiza aurat apna kapra." I don't want to start counting the kiramat and kashfia things of my sheikh which I personally observed, like you. As his biggest karaamat is adherence to Quran and Sunnah. And those karamat which people like you like more, are also many but I don't like to mention them here as my hazrat says that these things are no more than a sweet to please a kid. And he says that "Ye raastay ki chizain hain jo in main kho jaai wo manzil tk ni pohnch skta."

I have never seen ahlullah behaving the way owaisis do. Looking down on someone show that you haven't achieved tazkiya and you need special tawajju. I give you dawah to leave that silsila and do bait with Hakeem Akhtar RhA's some khalifa or Mufti Taqi db or sheikh Zulfiqar db. InshAllah you will never look down on ulama like this again.

Just can pray for you.

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdullah1's avatar
Unspecified
532
Brother
385
Abdullah1's avatar
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 15:05
Owaisis exposed themselves in this intro:
awaisiah.wordpress.com/about/

No need for any other refutation. Just read this intro.
Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia is the only true Silsila or Spiritual Order today


So,
All the 99.999999 percent of ummah is deviant or atleast in deception.
All the 99.99999999999 percent of Shuyookh, scholars, muftis etc are fraud.
Only 0.000001 percent of the ummah is on the true spiritual path.
Only 0.00000000001 percent of shuyookh (perhaps only major sahb) are the true shuyookh.

The biggest joke of this decade.


It would have been good if these cults thought for a moment before making these claims.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
dr76's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,178
Brother
5,809
dr76's avatar
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 15:26
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post



(salam)

Seriously biggest joke of the year.. blog should have been titled as "The Great Awaisi Comedy Show"

With a large poster of their opening words:

"Make no mistakes. There’s no real Spirituality, Tasawwuf or Sufism in the world anymore, except with the Naqshbandiah Owaisiah Spiritual Order of Islamic Tasawwuf."



Nothing worth refuting..since u dont refute a comedy show.. :-)

duas..

wa Assalam..

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Bin Ghulam's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
41
Brother
-128
Bin Ghulam's avatar
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 18:43
Well, I can't respond to blatant refusals and criticism even after presenting clear evidence from the Book and the opinion of the Salaf. There's nothing wrong with having Kashf or expressing this excellence, and I've posted the proof. If someone is allergic to Kashf, he or she must seek treatment elsewhere.

As I said, Lata-if are the first lesson of Tasawwuf. If you are practicing Lata-if, you have started on the path of Tasawwuf. Otherwise, you must be doing something else. It is a fact that no other Silsila these days can claim to progress a seeker to the first Muraqba of Sulook, "Ahdiyyat". People are taking Baet but they don't even have Qalb. No present day Silsila other than Naqshbandia Awaisia has the blessing of the spiritual Baet and access to Darbar-e-Nabvi. If there is, please mention their name. This is not expressing superiority, but just stating facts.

I understand that what I'm saying might be new to many readers. It's because you might have read about Tasawwuf in the books, but never actually practiced it. On top of that, you are adamant on refuting the source of this knowledge. It's like someone denies a university, but believes in university education.

You validate the Aulia whom you haven't seen, but deny the ones from your own times. You say you believe in Kashf, but you actually deny it when a Wali says he possesses this blessing. You say you believe in Tasawwuf, but you don't practice it, which puts the validity of your claim to question.

Anyway, my purpose here is not to convince anyone, or express my own superiority, as some of you think. Personally, I consider myself to be a sinner and far, far from perfect. But I must state the truth, and that's what I'm here for.

Lastly, I have presented concrete evidence and arguments with all my opinions and statements. Most of you, however, are expressing your personal opinion and making baseless accusations. I would request you to please give reference from the Quran, Sunnah, and actions of the Salaf in support of your claims, opinions, and denials.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdullah bin Mubarak's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
244
Brother
105
Abdullah bin Mubarak's avatar
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 18:49
Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post


Alright, I have some questions for you then

1) Maulana Allahyaar khan ra, he never had a shaykh right?

All the mashaykh of old from virtually all salasil agree that to be a shaykh one must have remained in the company of another shaykh or had some kind of correspondence with him for him later to be a representative of the shaykh/silsila.

Who was the shaykh of Maulana Allayar khan (physical shaykh in person) ? If not how did he become a shaykh via dreams, kashf? Please mention the whole incident I genuinely want to know. The general belief principle of salook is that one can't be a shaykh, without having had a shaykh himself.

2) This 'owaisi nisbat', that you guys talk about, what's it's history and where does it come from? Any examples of others outside your tariqah who might have also had this? Need more info on this please do share.

Please share your answers in English, Jzk.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,838
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 18:52
Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post



As I said a few days ago.

My Kashf says you are Stupid! It is binding upon you to accept it.

Posted via the Muftisays Android App
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
AishaZaynap's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
662
Sister
1,254
AishaZaynap's avatar
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2015 21:19
Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post


İts okay to express superioty? Which wali can you say has expressed their superioty? Plz tell me one? They didnt say im better, instead they were very humble.. Where is humbleness in your so called true tareeqat?

Secondly baseless? We are quoting from what you are saying

Thridly you have not even cared to write your daily amal. A shaikh is only judged by how he implemended Quran and Sunnah in the lifes of murids and muridas not by kashf

Forthly everyone in here is not against kashf, will you plz read their comments properly...

Allah know is he was wali... but whats your reason of disrespecting a scholar? How can a layman critise and disrespect a scholar without a proper evidence? you say we talk baseless while you make baseless claims about respected Taqi Usmani's level of tasawwuf... Allah knows about how many of his murids successed, they are not obligated to boast about their spirituality to others. Your shaikh must have told you about this too..

Lastly the website you send me, has not even answered my question.. Okay there is diffrent of opinion of ulama about digital pictures but taking pictures in ihtikaf while you should be secluded from the world and you should be busy with ibadah? What is your defence to the way you have written in internet? What kind of a egoism is this? Im sorry but your tareeqah hasnt fullfilled the objective. A murid should be more humble not egoist.Look at the website islamicspirituality.com, plz show me, if they have photos of their ihtikaf? Do they boast about the karamats they have witnessed? Plz if you see it show me?

before propergating your tareeqat here, check the way you write here.



report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Bin Ghulam's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
41
Brother
-128
Bin Ghulam's avatar
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 7th September 2015 14:01
AishaZaynap wrote:
View original post


I wonder if you have hear or read the famous quote by Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani Rehmatullah Alaih.

"My foot is on the necks of all Aulia Allah"

"تمام اولیا اللہ کی گردنوں پر میرا پائوں ہے"

Would you refute him too, calling him and egoistic, proud, self-appreciating and vain? Please answer my question. I'll answer the remaining part of your question too.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,011
Brother
874
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 7th September 2015 14:13
Brother your answers are not satisfactory. Please re-consider your positions. I will write a detailed analysis of your posts sometime this week inshallah. Please answer the posts one by one without huge amounts of copy and paste which hardly answers the questions.

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Bin Ghulam's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
41
Brother
-128
Bin Ghulam's avatar
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 7th September 2015 14:25
london786 wrote:
View original post


Sure, please be my guest. However, please make sure your "analysis" of my answers is in the light of the Quran, Sunnah, and the teachings of the rigteous ancestors. Don't merely present your opinion or the opinions of Ulma-e-Zawahir, unless they are supported by evidence.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Bin Ghulam's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
41
Brother
-128
Bin Ghulam's avatar
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 7th September 2015 14:41
Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post


Dear brother. Your question pertains to the Awaisi (or Owaisi) Tareeqa, which is unique and distinct from other Silsilas because it involves extracting Faiz from the grave, or Barzakh. Silsila Awaisia is the only Tareeqa in which the physical presence of the seeker before the Shaykh is not mandatory, and Faiz can also be imparted or acquired remotely. It is the most powerful Silsila when it's out in the world.

Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan's (RA) Shaykh is Hazrat Allah Deen Madni (RA), and there's a gap of about 400 years between the two. His link was established with the grave of his Shaykh through a living person, Maulana Abdul Raheem (RA). Similarly, the other Shyukh of Silsila Awaisia also have a gap of 300-400 years between them.

It's a reality that can only be acquired through Zikr Allah. Trying to understand it without taking the first step into Tasawwuf is like a 5 year old who is still not admitted into Grade-I trying to understand a Grade-10 book. The people who cannot comprehend this reality can do little else but object.

I am not talking from my whims, unlike most of the people on this thread. What I've written above is derived from the writings of Hazrat Shah Waliullah Muhaddith dehlvi (RA). Please visit the following link to learn more about the Awaisi Tareeqa.

[link removed: photos not permitted on this site]

جزاك الله خيرا
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: