Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, abu mohammed, Arslan., Abdullah bin Mubarak, Abdullah1, AishaZaynap, abuzayd2k
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 12:09

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

It is my Ilham that you are STUPID! 

Nothing to do with abuse or factual its my Ilham, please tear it apart from the Qur'aan and Sunnah.

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 12:10
Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Mashallah I like how you are deluded. You think you can tear apart his arguments. You live in delusion friend. Clean a few toilets at the khanqah next time and get out of the delusional mode
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 12:16
If anybody wants to see delusion listen to this

www.awaisiah.com/silsila-e-awaisiah/hazrat-ghulam-muhamma...

The response by my dearest shaykh who I sent it to whose 2 mashaikh met maulana allah yar khan rh;

It is strange but hardly surprising !

May Allah guide him to "Sirat e mustaqeem".

Nafs deceives people in different ways,Today this "Dillusion of Taqaddus (Holiness)" in the path of sulook is one of the worst fitnas for salikeen, may Allah save us all from this trial. The poor chaps can't differentiate their own imagination from facts.He may not be a lier nor he may be showing off...in his view he might be telling the truth...but in reality his imagination is playing games with him.

The ashghal of SULOOK by default makes one vulnerable and receptive to such ideas. The inner thirst for grandiosity simply mutate itself to buzargi / Kashaf / the ranks of Qutub,Abdal,goth etc. The nafs remains as happy as before..it wants to be respected, honoured,feared..it wants people's expectations attached to it...in other words it wants to be ILAH

This perfectly sums up your cult. You guys all have aspirations or claim to be qutub, abdaal, ghaus and buzrugs. Only thing you guys have not claimed is you are ILAH but even that is not far.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 12:59
Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

(1) My Dear and respected Brother, no one is denying Kashf and Ilham. The issue is that Kashf and Ilham can lead to an individual developing Ujub and Takkabur...If this happens then the individual can go astray, your Hazrat himself in his book mentions, Saathis who went astray due to placing over emphasis on Kashf.

(2) Surely the real focus of a silsilah should be, to help a person gain Istaqamat in the faraidh, love and attachment to sunnah, and removal of blame worthy characteristics such as Hubb e Jah, Hube Maal, Takabur, Ujub, Bukhl, Keenah, Hasad, etc.?

(3) The control of the tongue, from lying, gheebat (back biting), the removal of sinful desires such as Zinah
etc. Should not these things be the main focus in any Silsilah?

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 13:17
london786 wrote:
View original post

So basically the real emphasis should be to caution people against those silsilahs that operate like a pyramid scheme, that is every new member is asked to recruit other members. Where emphasis is placed on calling people to the silsilah instead of doing dawah and calling people to Quran and Sunnah.

I am no expert on Tassawuf but from what I can tell.

From what I can tell, this Silsilah is like a fast pass driving course, traditionally a person takes one lesson a week over a period of 40 weeks or so, until he becomes competent or so...But with the fast pass course you take intensive lessons over a 10 day period, the individual might pass the test but will not be competent.

In this Silsilah, a fairly advanced level of Zikr is taught from the get go, with individuals having dreams and visions, and with Ujub and Takabbur setting in..!

Whilst in other Silsilahs in particular the path of Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki (RA), Zikr is taught stage by stage, a person only moves on to the next until they have absorbed and shown competence in the previous lesson, it is a slow and laborious process but the benefits in the long term a far greater.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 13:21
salaam

although i was not bayt to akram awan, many of my long time close friends were. for this reason i attended their majlis on a regular basis. it did not take long to realise that these people were VERY badly astray. this caused conflict between myself and my friends which lead to a split and i am now considered an enemy of the akram awanis.

i then got in touch with shaqfu who is part of the other faction claiming to be the correct group following moulana allah yar khan. shaqfu and his group are in the same city as myself so i decided to join one of their majlis. i did not notice anything inappropriate with them (but bear in mind i only joined them for one majlis), but what put me off was their constant love for everything kashf, and spooky, and mysterious.

it seems the owaisis as a whole base everything on kashf and the mystical. like others have pointed out, anyone can claim kashf. who are we to believe?

one thing is for sure in my eyes, the upper levels of akram awanis and akram awan himself deliberately lead people astray. i dont know about the other faction. maybe the other faction genuinely believes themselves to be on haq and genuinely believe their claims of kashf. maybe they are unknowingly on error. but this could be the same for all of the other groups of tasssawuf as well. they all make lofty claims, but the reality i have experienced from them is very different. this includes the famous moulana yusuf motala of bury and his mureeds and students. from what i have seen they are also not all that they claim to be. for this reason i am done from tassawuf. i can only trust the quran and the sunnah. anything beyond that i have no knowledge about so i would rather just leave it alone.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 13:25
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Quote:
So basically the real emphasis should be to caution people against those silsilahs that operate like a pyramid scheme, that is every new member is asked to recruit other members. Where emphasis is placed on calling people to the silsilah instead of doing dawah and calling people to Quran and Sunnah.

this doesnt sound that far off from tabligh jamaat. in fact, in many cases, it sounds EXACTLY like tabligh jamaat.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 13:35
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I think your services are needed here....... A deviant Shaykh who had some followers on Sunniforum back in the Day, was Shaykh Nur Ul Amin Peshwari a Khalifah of Sufi Muhammad Sarwar sahib, after several visits to the US he seemed to develop a following in America.

He gave brilliant spiritual talks ...... he was then exposed a few years ago for his horrifically inappropiate behaviour with female mureeds, and misappropiation of funds etc, and his Khilafat withdrawn by his shaykh Sufi Muhammad Sarwar here is the full story in the following link...

www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4...

The Problem is his website Khanqah.com seems to be operational again...Well if their was a situation where it was fully warranted for Muadh Khan to go Detroit Freestyle, on someone this is it..!

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 13:41
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Maybe but they are'nt calling people towards a religious personality...Never been part of Tabligh, but dont they encourage, others to become steadfast upon the deen and do dawah to others so they become steadfast?

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 13:53
London 786 only

Please try to use mild language even while you are right in your opinion. Allah swt while sending Syedena Musa Alaihe Salam to Firon advised him to talk to Firon in a soft tone,may be Firon would realise his mistake.

That was Firon,and we are talking here to a Muslim Btother...

How many reminders do you need in one week respected sir :-
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 14:00
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Sir, when did you take it upon yourself to become Internet police on an Islamic forum?

You weren't told that in a dream were you by any chance?

Batil should be refuted, many lose their iman due to these pseudo shaykhs and no the brother hasn't been harsh.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 14:07
Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post

The problem is if you use a belligerent tone it becomes counterproductive it can come across as a personal vendetta rather then a refutation..... Brother ALIF gave a strong reference as to how Musa (Alayhis Salam) was commanded to approach Firawn.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 14:23
View original post

Fair enough brother and I agree with you

But also you need to relaise one thing and this goes from history, never has and never will it be that a Shaykh's kashf/faidh/ilham becoming a daleel for anything in Deen. This is why many deobandi shyukh removed the aspect of dreams completely from their tasawwuf, me and brother london were sitting with Dr Hansa saheb senior khalifa of Maulana Maseehullah ra recently, he mentioned Shaykh used to say I'm not interested in what happens when your sleeping, even if that entails you going to the arsh of Allah and wandering about there and praying salah there etc, I'm interested in what you do in your wakeful state. Even though earlier mashaykh used to say you have to tell us what happens in your dreams, these mashaykh removed it completely and looking at it you'll see the hikmah and wisdom behind it.

The problem with a lot of this today is that many pseudo shaykhs have taken benefit of this either from their ignorance and errors, or from their own stupidity or other ulterior motives such as money, fame, reputation etc. Sadly what happens is it's a delusional fallacy that influences and attracts others, the lure of the mystical side, the positions of maqam, dreams, secret majlis, unveilings is played up and boosted by many pseudo shaykhs for their ulterior motives when it's all a farce and a way to attract more and more followers, something also mentioned by Dr shaykh Hansa (HA). Why is it a farce ? First it't not the maqsud/aim/goal of tasawwuf/sulook etc and secondly your giving false hope and leading others on as this happens once in a billion and not every one will reach those heights or is even capable of it, so why delude yourself ? I've come across people in this false hope they'll waste decades of their lives when that time could have been utilised better by learning tajweed, read quran, tafseer, seerah, studying arabic and the other texts under a qualified scholar, but na bro and I've seen it these bro's are waiting for 'nazar e karam' or dreams and unveilings and when that will happen everything will automatically change and they will become like Umar bin Khattab ra, yet these guys will make no effort for it whatsoever or to fix themselves up, their delusional to such an extent that it has clouded their senses, their eyes and hearts and brains are closed whether its down to the zikr or the delusions or a bit of both, well that's debateable.

Bro London will attest to this, Shaykh Dr Hansa (HA) mentioned about some imam in South Africa, he claims to start seeing the Prophet (saw) in a wakeful state just before salaah is about to start and doesn't pray salah and tells his followers to carry on, he said this is nothing but delusions and to gather followers. We also have a good thread here on MS on dreams and how these guys use it misguide others I believe.

So in this day and age when one is at risk of loosing his iman without even knowing it, one has to be safe and take the cautious approach, we all agree there is no bigger wealth than Iman and losing that is detrimental to both worlds.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 14:24
View original post

Okay and what about advising in private ?
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 14:31
Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post

Advising who in private?

Jump to page: