Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, abu mohammed, Arslan., Abdullah bin Mubarak, Abdullah1, AishaZaynap, abuzayd2k
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 12:58

Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

1: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

The Sunnah of Nabi with regards to praying with congregation and the way of the Sahaba-e-Kiraam (RA) is blindingly obvious. The practise of Akabir of Deoband with regards to congregational Salah is well known and established and there have been Mashaykh who for decades who didn’t miss a Takbeer let alone the congregation.

Shaykh Akram Awan has his office right next to the Masjid and yet he often misses congregational prayers. We would like to know what justification an Islamic Scholar and a Shaykh has in missing his congregational prayers as witnessed and verified by independent Muslim brothers in the Khanqah.

The famous Sahabi Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Masood (RA) said:

Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: He who likes to meet Allah tomorrow (i.e., on the Day of Requital) as a Muslim, should take care and observe the Salat when the Adhan is announced for them. Allah has expounded to your Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) the ways of right guidance, and these (the prayers) are part of the right guidance. If you have to perform Salat in your houses, as this man who stays away (from the mosque) and performs Salat in his house, you will abandon the Sunnah (practice) of your Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam), and the departure from the Sunnah of your Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) will lead you astray. I have seen the time when no one stayed behind except a well-known hypocrite. I also saw that a man was brought swaying (on account of weakness) between two men till he was set up in a row (in the mosque). [Muslim].

حدثنا أبو بكر بن أبي شيبة حدثنا الفضل بن دكين عن أبي العميس عن علي بن الأقمر عن أبي الأحوص عن عبد الله قال من سره أن يلقى الله غدا مسلما فليحافظ على هؤلاء الصلوات حيث ينادى بهن فإن الله شرع لنبيكم صلى الله عليه وسلم سنن الهدى وإنهن من سنن الهدى ولو أنكم صليتم في بيوتكم كما يصلي هذا المتخلف في بيته لتركتم سنة نبيكم ولو تركتم سنة نبيكم لضللتم وما من رجل يتطهر فيحسن الطهور ثم يعمد إلى مسجد من هذه المساجد إلا كتب الله له بكل خطوة يخطوها حسنة ويرفعه بها درجة ويحط عنه بها سيئة ولقد رأيتنا وما يتخلف عنها إلا منافق معلوم النفاق ولقد كان الرجل يؤتى به يهادى بين الرجلين حتى يقام في الصف

We will give a chance to the Mureeds for a few days to explain the actions of their Shaykh before proceeding to the next point and a similar format will be adopted for all of the discussions.

Mureeds and adherents of this Tareeqa have freedom to respond,

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 12:58

2: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

Shaykh,

This youtube video was part of our later points but in compliance with your wishes we will make a quick and simple point in this video before moving on. We are Khadims of our Ulamah & Mashaykh so we comply, . Extensive discussions will be done later.

This video was done by a Pakistani Secular TV Geo TV where they spend a day with someone and air the show.

The person in the middle is Shaykh Akram Awan and the beardless person on the right is a Mureed. Mureed is describing that he has never been scolded by his Shaykh. The presenter asks the Mureeds about growing the Beard and the Mureed replies that other people (such as the presenter) ask him about Beard but his (Shaykh) has never been mentioned it so it’s his (Mureed's) personal choice whether to grow or not.

Shaykh Akram Awan keeps smiling at this answer and doesn't set the record straight about the noble Sunnah of beard. There may be reasons for showing Hikmat with the Mureed but on National TV at least the status of the Beard should be clearly outlined.

Hazrat Ibn Umar (RA) said, The Prophet said, 'Do the opposite of what the pagans do. Keep the beards and cut the moustaches short.' [Bukhari]

ابن عمر أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : (خالفوا المشركين وفروا اللحى وأحفوا الشوارب

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 12:59

Shaykh (Dr76):

Bunch of deviants Akram awan and his group.. guess i was among the first on sf to raise the flag on him after reading his books..

his deviations were highlighted by Hazrat Mufti Jav123 sahab db on this thread.. http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...ght=akram+awan

This is the previous thread on akram awan.. http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...kh+akram+awank

My dearest bro london786 can shed more light on this since he has stayed at his khanqah in Pakistan..

another thread on him http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...ght=akram+awan

wa Assalam..

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 12:59
3: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

We now produce first Fatwa against this Tareeqa and the Shaykh of Shaykh Akram Awan by Hazrat Shaykhul Islam Allamah Taqi Usmani Saheb (Damat Barakatuhum).

The legal status of Kashf of the graves and witnessing of the Anwaar and Tajalliyat

Question: Maulana Allah yar Khan Saheb has sent his Khalifa Abdur-Razaq Saheb to Naushki (District Shaagi). He is an old Mureed and the Maslak of Maulana Allah yar Khan Saheb is as follows:

1. Naqshbandi-Owaisi Sailsila in Tassawuff
  2. They categorically guarantee that Kashf of graves will be granted and everything inside the graves will be revealed. Direct contact with Nabi will be established. All within 6 months of becoming Mureed
  3. Kashf of graves is declared a dead Sunnah so whosoever revives it will be rewarded equivalent to one hundred Martyrs

What is the status of joining this Tareeqa? Is spiritual training from Hazrat Owais Qarni (RA) permissible in Shariah or not.

Answer: If Allah (SWT) permits Kashf of the grave and witnessing of the Anwaar and Tajalliyat on a Servant of his then this is not against Shariah but these are neither are requirements nor requisites of Shariat or Tareeqat. The requisites are following of Sunnat and Shariat and reformation of one’s actions and morals. To regard Kashf (and such) as the requisites is Bid’at. Those who claim these requisites should be avoided and instead a Shaykh should be searched who is follower of the Sunnah and the one who concerns himself with the reformation of actions and morals.

(Servant) Muhammad Taqi Usmani
Fatwa number 1211, Volume 32, Fatawa-e-Usmani

We will follow this Fatwa by Hazrat Shaykhul Islam Allamah Taqi Usmani Saheb (Damat Barakatuhum) by our other Akabir such as Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA), Mufti Fareed (Damat Barakatuhum) and Jamia Rasheed,
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:00
4: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

There may be a difference of opinion amongst Ulamah about digital pictures, photography but there is no difference of opinion about portraits and painting. In the post where a video of the TV program has been posted by Shaykh Nazar-Ba-Qadam and my response, in one of the scenes the following scenario of his office is visible with his portrait on the wall behind him.

picture.jpg

This is the action of a Shaykh of Tassawuff and contrast this with an open Hadeeth of Nabi

What you see on the wall is a handmade portrait of the Shaykh in his office apparently gifted by a Mureed. We are aware of the difference of opinion amongst Ulamah on digital photography but we have yet to come across any Scholar from Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaah who has permitted drawing of portraits and hanging them as the noble Authentic Hadeeth of Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) is explicit and clear.

عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ أَبِي الْحَسَنِ قَالَ : جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ : إِنِّي رَجُلٌ أُصَوِّرُ هَذِهِ الصُّوَرَ فَأَفْتِنِي فِيهَا ؟ فَقَالَ لَهُ : سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ: (كُلُّ مُصَوِّرٍ فِي النَّارِ ، يَجْعَلُ لَهُ بِكُلِّ صُورَةٍ صَوَّرَهَا نَفْسًا فَتُعَذِّبُهُ فِي جَهَنَّمَ) وقَالَ ابن عباس : إِنْ كُنْتَ لَا بُدَّ فَاعِلًا فَاصْنَعْ الشَّجَرَ وَمَا لَا نَفْسَ لَهُ

Narrated Said bin Abu Al-Hasan: While I was with Ibn 'Abbas a man came and said, "O father of 'Abbas! My sustenance is from my manual profession and I make these pictures." Ibn 'Abbas said, "I will tell you only what I heard from Allah's Apostle . I heard him saying, 'Whoever makes a picture will be punished by Allah till he puts life in it, and he will never be able to put life in it.' " Hearing this, that man heaved a sigh and his face turned pale. Ibn 'Abbas said to him, "What a pity! If you insist on making pictures I advise you to make pictures of trees and any other unanimated objects." [Bukhari]

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:00

5: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

This Silsila is being run from the grave and its chain its structure cannot be verified at all. The adherents of the Silsila openly admit that that it being run and directed from the grave.

There is a major rift between Shaykh Akram Awan and another person by the name of (Retired Pakistan Army Major) Muhammad Ahsan Baig. Both claim that each other’s Khilafat has been taken away by Maulana Allahyar Khan (RA) from the grave. Read the following exchange on SF

Quote Originally Posted by xs11ax View Post
i thought ahsan baig is the ameer of the people who broke away from akram awan. so there are people who have broke away from both.

1. so from your jamaat, who decided that both akram awan and ahsan baig had gone astray from the silsila?
  2. who is the one from your jamaat that got guidance from Moulana Allah Yar Khan Saheb and told which group is right and which is wrong?
  3. who is the ameer of your group? who co-ordinates things and keeps your group together.
  4. who from your group is being guided by Moulana Allah Yar Khan Saheb and told which direction to take the jamaat in.

Response by the rival fraction:

Originally Posted by saqfu View Post
good questions i will try to answer them.

1. when hazrat maulana allah yar khan r.a was about to pass away he passed the khilafat onto akram, but one person, i think he is ahsan baig was unhappy about this and wanted to become the sheikh. he broke away from the silsala and formed his own group. he is not a sheikh what so ever. in regards to akram the senior members about 11 of them had come to this conclusion that he gone astray after witnessing his behaviour and amaal. sahib-e-kashf people have stated that by 1995 akram was thrown out of masjid nabwi. by 2002 the silsala was cut off and went back into the control
    of hazrat maulana allah yar khan r.a.
  2. there is not one person who got guidance but but a few. some were guided by kashf and others like my self were guided because we have witnessed akrams behaviour our selves. in 2002 akram expelled about 11 senior members from the silsala who were about to come forward and deal with akram. one shaib-e-kashf person had a vision of the chair of the silsala and saw hazrat maulana allah yar khan r.a sitting on it. he asked hazrat jee r.a what happened to akram. why is he not sitting on the chair? hazrat jee r.a replied that akram has gone astary.
  3. because hazrat jee is controlling the silsala from the grave and at the moment hazrat jee r.a has not appointed anyone as a sheikh therefore an ameer has been appointed instead. his name is hazrat ghulam muhammad r.a he was a khilifa of from hazrat jees r.a time. to co-ordinate the silsala we have the ameer and we also have a secretary called kernal matloob sahib r.a and there are few khalifas as well which i have never met so i cant say more about them.
  4. the main person being guided by hazrat jee r.a is the ameer major ghulam muhammad r.a he is a sahib-e-kashf person. just a few month ago i went to hazrat jees r.a grave and i did zikr there. the ameer was talking to hazrat jee r.a via kashf.also there are a few khalifas who are also sahib-e-kashf and get guidance from hazrat jee r.a. for example just some time back hazrat jee r.a ordered that his speeches that have been recorded on tape to be recored in written format because the tapes will deteriorate.

any more questions? i will be glad to answer them

The granting of Khilafah is based on adherence to Shariat but in this Silsila Khilafat gets granted, taken away and adherence of Khaleefas onto Qur'aan and Sunnah is monitored and all done from the grave.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:01
6: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

As previously stated that the entire basis of this Silsila and its claims are based on Kashf. They have turned Kashf into a distinguishing factor of their Silsila and this is at odds with the teachings of Islamic Shariat. They even claim to guarantee Kashf for their Mureeds!

Kashf is known to have occurred to Non-Muslims as evident in the Hadeeth:

حدثنا ‏ ‏محمد بن المثنى ‏ ‏حدثنا ‏ ‏سالم بن نوح ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏الجريري ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أبي نضرة ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أبي سعيد ‏ ‏قال ‏
‏لقيه رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏وأبو بكر ‏ ‏وعمر ‏ ‏في بعض طرق ‏ ‏المدينة ‏ ‏فقال له رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏أتشهد أني رسول الله فقال هو أتشهد أني رسول الله فقال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏آمنت بالله وملائكته وكتبه ما ‏ ‏ترى قال أرى عرشا على الماء فقال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏ترى عرش إبليس على البحر وما ‏ ‏ترى قال أرى صادقين وكاذبا ‏ ‏أو كاذبين وصادقا ‏ ‏فقال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏لبس ‏ ‏عليه دعوه ‏
‏حدثنا ‏ ‏يحيى بن حبيب ‏ ‏ومحمد بن عبد الأعلى ‏ ‏قالا حدثنا ‏ ‏معتمر ‏ ‏قال سمعت ‏ ‏أبي ‏ ‏قال حدثنا ‏ ‏أبو نضرة ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏جابر بن عبد الله ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏لقي نبي الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏ابن صائد ‏ ‏ومعه ‏ ‏أبو بكر ‏ ‏وعمر ‏ ‏وابن صائد ‏ ‏مع الغلمان فذكر ‏ ‏نحو حديث ‏ ‏الجريري ‏

Abu Sa'id reported that Allah's Messenger met him (Ibn Sayyad) and so did Abu Bakr and 'Umar on some of the roads of Medina. Allah's Messenger said: Do you bear testimony to the fact that I am the Messenger of Allah ? Thereupon he said: Do you bear testimony to the fact that I am the messenger of Allah? Thereupon Allah's Messenger said: I affirm my faith in Allah and in His Angels and in His Books, and what do you see? He said: I see the throne over water. Whereupon Allah's Messenger said: You see the throne of Iblis upon the water, and what else do you see? He said: I see two truthfuls and a liar or two liars and one truthful. Thereupon Allah's Messenger said: Leave him He has been confounded. [Muslim]

Kashf and Karamat are not the basis of superiority of any kind as Hadhrat Baayazid Bustami (RA) said,

“Do not be fooled if you observe a person bestowed with karamaat (ability to perform supernatural feats) even if he flies in the sky unless you see he is strict upon the commandments, in avoiding the forbidden acts, and meticulous in staying within the boundaries of the Shari’ah. -Quote from Shariah and Tariqah”
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:01
7: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

As pointed out by Mufti Javid in this post that Mawlana Allah Yar Khan has said that the shaykh being able to take a person into the presence of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and making him bay'at is the sign of a true shaykh and this is a yardstick whereby one can differentiate between a true and false shaykh
  1. Where did the adherent of this Tareeqa derive this yardstick from?
  2. More importantly, this renders 99.99% of other Mashaykh and Tareeqas incomplete and ineffectual by definition because they neither claim this nor carry it out. The giants of Deobands like Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA), Hazrat Gangohi (RA) never claimed this greatness nor practiced it!

The Fatwa of Mawlana Yusuf Ludhianwi Shaheed (RA) will be reproduced in full,

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:02

8: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

Film star Anjuman is the proclaimed daughter of Shaykh Akram Awan and she is considered the Queen of Punjabi Cinema

We read about newspaper clippings from the 13th of April 2011 Nawai-Waqt (Daily) which reported the attendance of Shaykh Akram Awan in a gathering of lollywood (movie) personalities to appreciate the work of Pakistani movie star Anjuman who was planning a comeback into the Pakistani movie industry. His attendance was throughly refuted by Muhammad Ataullah Siddiqui (Pakistani Journalist) in 13th of April 2011 Khabrain (Daily) to which the response of "Shaykh" Akram Awan was published the same newspaper on the 30th of April.

Shaykh Akram Awan never denied attending this event so no point in us dwelling on the issue further. Those who want to read his justification and its thorough refutation by the well known and established Muhammad Ataullah Siddiqui (Pakistani Journalist) in Urdu are welcome to proceed. For us, it is beyond belief that a “Shaykh” could attend a function of movie stars to pay tribute to an actress not leaving acting and adopting a life of Sunnah but planning on returning after a hiatus from acting!

We would the adherents of the Tareeqa to explain the matter of attending a party organised to mark the return of a movie star to the scene.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:02
9: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

Shaykh Akram Awan is a chain smoker. When the Mureeds were confronted they couldn't deny this because it’s a known fact, instead they offered three explanations:
  1. They tried to downplay it by recommending people to attend the Majlis and feel the Dhik'r.
  2. They try to deny that he isn't a chain smoker and smokes occasionally.
  3. They claimed that Hazrat Shaykhul Islam Allamah Taqi Usmani Saheb (Damat Barakatuhum) had given special permission due to heartburn.

When Hazrat Shaykhul Islam Allamah Taqi Usmani Saheb (Damat Barakatuhum) was contacted about this specific Fatwa he was astonished!

Mureeds after exposure in the UK of this lie no longer publicly claim the Fatwa but they can't deny that he smokes!

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:02
10: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

Fatwa from Hazrat Shaykhul Islam Allamah Taqi Usmani Saheb (Damat Barakatuhum) on the Tareeqa and Akram Awan's Shaykh can be read here

After the fact that the Tareeqa and the Shaykh is discarded, below is the Fatwa specifically on Shaykh Akram Awan himself:

Question: What is the opinion of Ulama-e-Kiraam regarding Maulana Akram Awan? What is their opinion regarding keeping Islahi connection or even reverence or respect for him?

Answer: After investigation we discovered the following regarding Akram Awan:

This person does Bay’t in Naqshbandi-Owaisi Silsila but there are many absurdities in this person’s Tareeqa e.g
  1. Guaranteed claims to ensure that Mureeds will be introduced to Sayyidina Nabi .
  2. Guaranteed claims that guidance and benefit will be received from the person (inside) the grave
  3. Many other (similar) despicable innovations (Bid’aat)

Thus no Islah (Tassawuff) contact should be maintained with this person at all. Instead connection to Ahlulllah who have the confirmation of Ulamah with them should be sought. If such Mashaykh are not (readily) available then the works and compilations of our Mashykh (e.g. Hazrat Thanwi (RA) and his Khulafah) should be benefitted from.

We are performing further investigations into the ideologies and methods of this man (Akram Awan) and our findings will be published once complete.

The answer is correct!

Verified by

(Mufti) Abu Muhammad Habibullah
(Mufti) Saeedullah
(Mufti) Ahmed Afnaan
14th of Safar 1432

Darul-Iftaa, Jamiatur-Rasheed (Karachi)

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:04
11: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

Importance of Bai‘at (Oath of Allegiance)

Brothers Julaybib & Ibn-Yusuf have said some encouraging and nice words about Shaykh Ahsan Baig and his Khulafa.

Shaykh Akran Awan publicly on his website denounces Shaykh Ahsan baig and Bunyad Hussain Shah and discards their ability to take Bay't as follows:

There are many friends here who would have heard the last address of Hadhrat Ji-rua at Langar Makhdoom. It would have been recorded and preserved. I think, someday, we should replay it for all of you. In brief, among other things, Hadhrat Ji-rua said, “I guess, I may not be with you here during the next convention, therefore, I am going to assign certain responsibilities. I permit Major Baig and Bunyad Hussain Shah to conduct Zikr and conduct Ahbab to the Court of the Holy Prophet-saws, but I don’t permit them to conduct Spiritual Bai‘at”. Mentioning me, he said, “He will be the only one to have this permission. All Ahbab trained and prepared by Major Baig and Bunyad Hussain Shah shall have to be brought to him for Spiritual Bai‘at.” This cassette had been preserved and is readily available.

Shaykh Akram Awan is clearly claiming that its recorded on tape Major Ahsan Baig and Bunyad Hussain Shah cannot even take Bay't let alone grant Khilafat.

If we believe Shaykh Akram Awan then both Major Ahsan Baig and Bunyad Hussain Shah are liars and fraudsters. If we believe Major Ahsan Baig and Bunyad Hussain Shah then Shaykh Akram Awan is a liar and fraudster.

I have claimed previously that this Silsila is simply full of confusion and contradictions as we don’t know who has Khilafa, whose Khilafa has been revoked and by whom and using what means.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:04
12: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

In the October 1984 issue of Al-Murshid Shaykh Akram Awan praises Maulana Ahmed Raza Khan Barelwee. This magazine is published by organization called Al-Ikhwan under the leadership of Shaykh Akram Awan:

It is the effect in the poetry of people of the heart, people of anguish (for Allah) and people of Tazkiyyah that after reading their composition the love of Sayyidina Nabi and love of Allah is developed is most certainly developed at some level. The level of development of love depends upon the sincerity of the readers and now we produce some such Naats. Maulana Ahmed Raza Khan Barelwee (1340 AH)...

This passage is proudly displayed by Barelwees in many of their works as vindication for Maulana Ahmed Raza Khan Barelwee and acknowledgement by the Deobandees for his rank and stature.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:04
13: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

This exaggeration and condemnation of other Tareeqas and Mashaykh is discussed by Hazrat Shaykhul Islam Allamah Taqi Usmani Saheb (Damat Barakatuhum). More to follow on the subject as translations become available. This is a complete and total rejection of a vast majority of Mashaykh of the subcontinent and claiming that they became mentally deranged but couldn’t get to Aalamul-Amr

In this video (22 minutes onwards) Shaykh Akram Awan claims:

Once his Hazrat asked for a search throughout the subcontinent and they found that during the last 1400 years there were a mere 9 or 11 men whose Muarabaat had reached Aalamul-Amr. In 14 centuries there were not even 14 individuals. Lives were spent, some couldn’t cross beyond Ahadiyyat, some couldn’t cross beyond Ma’ayyat, some become mentally deranged at Fana/Baqa and some became Majzoob. Saalik of Jazb can be counted, those of reaching stages of Arsh can be counted but not even 14 individuals in 14 centuries (throughout the subcontinent). So imagine the status of a person who produced thousands in a matter of a few years, how blessed this person would be? What would be the status of his heart and his rank and stature? He propelled thousands into Aalamul-Amr in a few years...

This exaggerated claims continue on the website:

History bears witness that, in later times, no Shaikh has illuminated the hearts of all his visitors. It is possible that all of his five hundred thousand students were reformed, it is also believable that they acquired religious knowledge, learnt and practised oral Zikr and became noble. However, there may be only five who experienced spiritual feelings, illumi*nated Lata'if and acquired meditations. Gradually, the number of such fortunate people became even fewer. Scan the pages of history of the past fourteen hundred years! The Sufis agree that, Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani-rua is blessed with the highest spiritual status and stations, in the whole Ummah, after the Taba' Taba'in. But, how many of his students did he grant the Robe of Permission and how many people derived spiritual beneficence from him? It is correct that innumerable people benefited from him, reformed themselves, became righteous, acquired religious knowledge from him, but only a select few received the wealth of spiritual beneficence from him.

It is strange that eleven centuries after Khair ul‑Quroon, Allah granted this blessing to Hadhrat-rua at the end of the fourteenth century. I have mentioned this fact many times. Some religious scholars have criticised me and have written to me that I aggrandize my Shaikh under the influence of my love and respect for him. I replied, ‘Please show me a single person of such eminence in history after the Taba Taba'in.’ - nobody responded!

It is an historic fact that, once again, Allah raised a servant of the Holy Prophet Muhammad-saws, who infused spiritual feelings into the hearts of everyone who visited him. He illuminated the heart of every male, female, young, old, educated, illiterate, wealthy and poor, who came to him. This Sunnah was prevalent during the Prophetic era, the time of the Companions and the Taba'in. The Taba' Taba'in similarly acquired this blessing, but the later generations were not so blessed. If the muggers and robbers of that age were reformed, we the muggers and robbers of this age have also been reformed. If the reformation of the Arabs of that time was a miracle, the reformation of people like me is also a great Karamah of the present time, - this is not a small event.

If this be the condition of today’s people, whom we have tried to reform for twenty or thirty years, what would be the condition of those who have had no such exposure? One of our associates is a somewhat difficult person. He lived in the house of one of my friends who was a judge of the High Court. He neither paid the rent nor vacated the house. Once he shot the judge’s dog. The judge felt duly annoyed and came to me complaining, ‘He is your student, performs Allah’s Zikr and yet he has killed my pre*cious dog!’ I told him, ‘You should thank Allah that he performs Zikr, else he would have shot you instead of the dog!’

image001.jpg

image002.jpg
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 13:05

14: Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

The chain of transmission of this Silsilah cannot be verified independently. Nevertheless the chains of the two rival factions as per your command are as follows:

Shaykh Akram Awan's Chain:

1. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sall Allah-o ‘Alaihi wa Sallam)
  2. Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (Radhi Allah-o ‘Unho, d. 13H)
  3. Hadhrat Imam Hassan al Basri (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 110H)
  4. Hadhrat Dawood Tai (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi)
  5. Hadhrat Junaid Baghdadi (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 297 H)
  6. Hadhrat Obaid Ullah Ahrar (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 895 H)
  7. Hadhrat Maulana Abdur Rahman Jami (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 898 H)
  8. Hadhrat Abul Ayub Muhammad Saleh (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. late 10 cent H)
  9. (Sultan ul-Arifeen) Hadhrat Allah Din Madni (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi)
  10. Hadhrat ‘Abdul Rahim (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 1372 H)
  11. Hadhrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 1404 H)
  12. Hadhrat Maulana Ameer Muhammad Akram Awan Present Shaikh of the Order.

Major Ahsan Baig's Chain (Rival Faction in the same Silsila)

1. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sall Allah-o ‘Alaihi wa Sallam)
  2. Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (Radhi Allah-o ‘Unho, d. 13H)
  3. Hadhrat Imam Hassan al Basri (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 110H)
  4. Hadhrat Dawood Tai (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi)
  5. Hadhrat Junaid Baghdadi (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 297 H)
  6. Hadhrat Obaid Ullah Ahrar (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 895 H)
  7. Hadhrat Maulana Abdur Rahman Jami (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 898 H)
  8. Hadhrat Abul Ayub Muhammad Saleh (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. late 10 cent H)
  9. (Sultan ul-Arifeen) Hadhrat Allah Din Madni (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi)
  10. Hadhrat ‘Abdul Rahim (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 1372 H)
  11. Hadhrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (Rahmat Allah ‘Alaihi, d. 1404 H)
  12. Hazrat Maj.(r) Muhammad Ahsan Baig
  13. Hazrat Syed Bunyad Hussain Naqvi

Hazrat (Maulana) Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA)'s Chain (for comparison):

1. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Khwaja Hasan al-Basri (Rehmatullahalaih)
  2. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abdul Wahid bin Zaid (Rehmatullahalaih)
  3. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Fudayhl bin 'Ayad (Rehmatullahalaih)
  4. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sultan Ibrahim bin Adham al-Balkhi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  5. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Huzaifah al-Marashi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  6. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Hubayrah al-Basri (Rehmatullahalaih)
  7. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Mamshad 'Alw ad-Dinwari (Rehmatullahalaih)
  8. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Ishaq ash-Shami (Rehmatullahalaih)
  9. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Ahmad al-Abdal al-Chishti (Rehmatullahalaih)
  10. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Muhammad al-Muhtaram al-Chishti (Rehmatullahalaih)
  11. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Yusuf al-Chishti (Rehmatullahalaih)
  12. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Maudood al-Chishti (Rehmatullahalaih)
  13. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina al-Haj Sayyid Sharif az-Zindani (Rehmatullahalaih)
  14. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Uthman al-Haruni (Rehmatullahalaih)
  15. Hazrat Mu'in uddin Hasan as-Senjiri Khwaja Mu'inuddin Chishti (Rehmatullahalaih)
  16. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Qutb uddin Bakhtiyar al-Kaki (Rehmatullahalaih)
  17. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Farid uddin Shakar Ganj al-Ujudhani (Rehmatullahalaih)
  18. Sayyidina wa Sayyid al-Arifin 'Ala uddin Ali Ahmad as-Sabir (Rehmatullahalaih)
  19. Sayyidina Shams uddin at-Turki al-Panipati (Rehmatullahalaih)
  20. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Jalaluddin Kabir al-Awliya al-Panipati (Rehmatullahalaih)
  21. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Ahmed Abdul Haq Radaulawi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  22. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Ahmed 'Arif ar-Radaulawi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  23. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Muhammad 'Arif ar-Radaulawi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  24. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Qutb al-'Alam al-Shaikh Abdul Quddus al-Gangohi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  25. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Jalaluddin Thanesari (Rehmatullahalaih)
  26. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Nizam uddin al-Balkhi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  27. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Sa 'id al-Gangohi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  28. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Muhibbullah Ilahabadi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  29. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Shah Muhammadi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  30. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina al-Shaikh Muhammad al-Makki (Rehmatullahalaih)
  31. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Shah Azduddeen (Rehmatullahalaih)
  32. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Shah Abdul-Hadi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  33. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abdul Bari al-Amruhi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  34. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Shah Abdur Rahim al-Shahid (Rehmatullahalaih)
  35. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Nur Muhammad Jhinjhanawi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  36. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Al-Haj al-Hafiz Imdadullah Muhajir Makki (Rehmatullahalaih)
  37. Mujadid-e-Millat Hakeem ul UmmahHazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi (Rehmatullahalaih)

Hazrat (Mufti) Taqi Usmani (Damat Barakatuhum)'s Chain (for comparison):

1. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Khwaja Hasan al-Basri (Rehmatullahalaih)
  2. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abdul Wahid bin Zaid (Rehmatullahalaih)
  3. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Fudayhl bin 'Ayad (Rehmatullahalaih)
  4. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sultan Ibrahim bin Adham al-Balkhi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  5. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Huzaifah al-Marashi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  6. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Hubayrah al-Basri (Rehmatullahalaih)
  7. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Mamshad 'Alw ad-Dinwari (Rehmatullahalaih)
  8. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Ishaq ash-Shami (Rehmatullahalaih)
  9. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Ahmad al-Abdal al-Chishti (Rehmatullahalaih)
  10. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Muhammad al-Muhtaram al-Chishti (Rehmatullahalaih)
  11. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Yusuf al-Chishti (Rehmatullahalaih)
  12. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Maudood al-Chishti (Rehmatullahalaih)
  13. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina al-Haj Sayyid Sharif az-Zindani (Rehmatullahalaih)
  14. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Uthman al-Haruni (Rehmatullahalaih)
  15. Hazrat Mu'in uddin Hasan as-Senjiri Khwaja Mu'inuddin Chishti (Rehmatullahalaih)
  16. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Qutb uddin Bakhtiyar al-Kaki (Rehmatullahalaih)
  17. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Farid uddin Shakar Ganj al-Ujudhani (Rehmatullahalaih)
  18. Sayyidina wa Sayyid al-Arifin 'Ala uddin Ali Ahmad as-Sabir (Rehmatullahalaih)
  19. Sayyidina Shams uddin at-Turki al-Panipati (Rehmatullahalaih)
  20. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Jalaluddin Kabir al-Awliya al-Panipati (Rehmatullahalaih)
  21. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Ahmed Abdul Haq Radaulawi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  22. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Ahmed 'Arif ar-Radaulawi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  23. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Muhammad 'Arif ar-Radaulawi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  24. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Qutb al-'Alam al-Shaikh Abdul Quddus al-Gangohi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  25. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Jalaluddin Thanesari (Rehmatullahalaih)
  26. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Nizam uddin al-Balkhi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  27. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abi Sa 'id al-Gangohi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  28. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Muhibbullah Ilahabadi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  29. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Shah Muhammadi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  30. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina al-Shaikh Muhammad al-Makki (Rehmatullahalaih)
  31. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Shah Azduddeen (Rehmatullahalaih)
  32. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Shah Abdul-Hadi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  33. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Abdul Bari al-Amruhi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  34. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Shah Abdur Rahim al-Shahid (Rehmatullahalaih)
  35. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Sayyidina Nur Muhammad Jhinjhanawi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  36. Shaikh al-Mashaikh Al-Haj al-Hafiz Imdadullah Muhajir Makki (Rehmatullahalaih)
  37. Mujadid-e-Millat Hakeem ul UmmahHazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  38. Shaykh Dr. Abdul Hayy Arifi (Rehmatullahalaih)
  39. Shaykh Mawlana Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani (Allah preserve him)
No post ratings

Jump to page: