Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, abu mohammed, Arslan., Abdullah bin Mubarak, Abdullah1, AishaZaynap, abuzayd2k
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#121 [Permalink] Posted on 10th September 2015 07:36
Cursory skimming of the posts in two threads ( what about merging the two threads?) gives me the impression that this is a young brother who either goes without a Shaikh or his Shaikh has not mentioned to him the futility of disputations or he has yet to realize the futility of disputations. Even when our young ones indulge in arbitrary behaviour it still remains our duty to remain kind to them. I remember a Sermon by Hazrat Hakim Akhtar Sahab (NM) about youmen coming and disputing thinking that the oldman has not reached the lofty height from which the cub is operating. Well that is life.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#122 [Permalink] Posted on 10th September 2015 08:07
Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Wow

Imagine if the Prophet said I'll only tell you about Islam if you accept it.
Or a doctor saying I'll only tell you about the harms if you give it up.

So here's my counter offer, if you have an answer then post it. Otherwise the thread will be locked as you have no information or anything of benefit just wasting time.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#123 [Permalink] Posted on 10th September 2015 10:35
Yasin wrote:
View original post

A request Insha'Ala that you let him post some daleels from Quran and Sunnah that he keeps claiming that he can provide and back it up,

On SF these guys were heavily refuted the threads still exist today as well, yet none of their guys could answer it.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#124 [Permalink] Posted on 10th September 2015 10:37
Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post

BUMP for brother Bin Ghulam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#125 [Permalink] Posted on 10th September 2015 15:29
Bin Ghulam wrote:
Well, most of you have just expressed your opinions, which I cannot respect. Of course, you're welcome to hold an opinion. No one can stop you from that.[/quote]

Salam brother, I’m still awaiting on your reply to the above post as well, I have bumped it for your attention. Been a few days and no reply has bee given.

Quote:
You may think we are lunatics, dreamy, or what was that word someone used...disillusioned. It really doesn't bother me in the least.[/quote]

Okay that’s good start, but the question is why do people think that?

Quote:
There are many people who don't believe in the Quran[/quote]

WOAHH !! RELAX, do you know what you’re saying ? One can be taken out of the fold of Islam for even denying a letter of the Quran. Why use this statement here, just because brothers disagree with you, you deem us Kafir now ?

Quote:
or the Hadith, or Tasawwuf, so doesn't matter if someone doesn't believe in Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisiah. That's the way it has always been.[/quote]

All here believe in Quran, Ahadith and Tasawwuf, no one here rejects it. In regards to tasawwuf we have many brothers here who are well versed in this science and some even hold ‘kjilaafa’ from one to more respected Shyukh of authentic Silsilah’s. What brother’s don’t believe in and agree with is the garbage practices that have creeped into tasawwuf in the name of tasawwuf.

Quote:
But here's some bitter truth.[/quote]

We both agree that success is only through the commandments of Allah and shown by the way of his Beloved (saw), agree ?

So why let deviation and malpractices come into it, anything that doesn’t benefit your akhira is futile, in this day and age one should be careful of what learns and promotes and especially where one learns from.

Quote:
Tasawwuf does not come from having a Shajra or being someone Khalifa.[/quote]

Shajra plays a part in validating a person as a shyukh or belonging to that silsila, that’s the whole point of Sahjarah. Just like we have an isnad system, scholars of ahadith have a chain of narration and this is one of the ways to validate authenticity, e.g you learnt from so and so and so and that goes all the way back to the Sahaaba رضي الله عنه and then to Rasoolalah (saw) himself.

Shajarah is a way to weed out there heretics and deviants, so having no Shajarah which you guys don’t and can’t back up is a big red light in itself.

So please provide daleel for the claim you are making, if you state an ayah or ahadith please provide in full.
Quote:
Tasawwuf is the derivative of Zikr-Allah and the other routines that have been followed by the Sufis for 1400 years[/quote]

What routines are we talking about here? Please elaborate for 1400 years with daleel ?

Quote:
The first lesson of Tasawwuf, as I said before and I don't think anyone of your bothered to read, is LATAIF. Does anyone out of you practice LATAIF? If your teacher knew Tasawwuf, he must have taught you at least its first lesson?[/quote]

1)I asked a brother and he said the first lesson is ‘Inna mal Aamaalu bin niyyat/Actions are judged by intentions’, Hadith found in virtually all ahadith books. So isn’t niyyah the first lesson ?

2) Please provide daleel this is the first lesson? Who says it and where ?

3)Yes brother’s are taught about Lataif, despite various tariqas differing in the positon of it, however it’s a means to an end and not the maqsad about activating lataif and that your lataif should dance and experience other haals, this is all a fallacy and if you go in front of someone who can do this it don’t necessarily mean they are legit. Is this your means of authenticating authenticity ?

Let me tell you about a few people into their haals, kaifiyats, kashfs etc Noor zaman shazli was also good with lataif, check out the thread here on MS, guy is a first class deviant who apprently a sahabi jinn comes to and he tells him Ahadith. Haqqani's believe their guys are going to be Imam Mehdi's right hand men, and some have even been appointed, all on the basis of dreams and kashf. There is another one who supposedly get's orders from Rasoolalah (saw) for the Ummah, sadly it's only him and in his silsila if you haven't achieved ziyaarah your a deviant and a poor mureed who is not sincere. You know what is common with all these deviants ? They all make HUGE lofty claims and I've personally witnessed it and claim everyone don't know what their on about and what they got no one has got, in truth they are misguided by Iblees and have nothing.

Quote:
The foundation of Tasawwuf is Zikr-Allah, and it is Farz-e-Ain. You just cannot skip it. It's enjoined at least twice a day by the Quran, and the Holy Quran specifically talks about Zikr-e-Ism-e-Zaat, and Zikr with breathing, and abundance of Zikr.[/quote]

1) Zikr is a means to purify the qalb because of the rust and darkness gained on it through sins.
2) Fardhe Ain ? Daleel for that please ?
3) Please provide daleel where the Quran talks about zikr e ism e zaat, and zikr with breathing ?

Quote:
Has anyone out of you Awaisiah deniers ever bothered to take the first lesson of Zikr, as it has been practiced by Aulia for 1400 years?[/quote]

Daleel ? What that please do tell us with daleel please and do provide the full text.
Quote:
Can anyone out of you enlighten me about what the Aulia used to do that made the Aulia?

They were strict followers of Quran and Sunnah and didn’t believe in this hocus pocus. However please do tell us what made them Auliya Allah ? With the daleel of course.

[quote]You are held back from Tasawwuf by the knowledge that you think you've gained. But you need Tazkiya to understand and interpret the Quran and the Hadith and differentiate between the right and the wrong. And Tazkiya, you know nothing about. When someone tries to tell you about this pristine and perfectly organized type of knowledge, you call him proud and conceited, and dreamy and what not.

Why don’t you try telling us here then, with daleel please.

So you are the only ones who have understood tasawwuf right now ? Is that what you are tying to say, my brother let me ask you something right now. We all know the famous ahadith about ulema being the heirs of the Prophets, can you please tell me how many ulema are involved in your silsilah ?

The most Ulema have belonged to in this day and age and that’s the Chishti silsila, do you know how many ulema were bayah to Shah Hakim Akhtar ra from across the globe ? and then the naqshbandis and if you go a few hundred years back it was the shadhilis whom great muhaddith belonged to such Imam Hajar Asqalani and Imam Jalaudeen Sayyuti ra etc.

Please name big scholars from you silsilah that are known world wide in this day and age and are working to spread deen ?

[quote]True Islamic Tasawwuf is not the name of some whims and fantasies, stories of Kashf and old Aulia, reading of books, and the other things that you think of as Tasawwuf. Tasawwuf is a PRACTICE. A practice of Zikr-Allah. And it is not something that should be hidden.

A practice that great Ulema flock to, uphold and defend it and spread it, who’s the great Ulema of your silsilah, please do name?

Any authentic silsilah will have a strong following of Ulema, they are inheritors of knowledge and no one understands the deen better than them, if you see an influx of ulema somewhere then know that they are more than likely to be on the haqq otherwise so many reputable authentic ulema would never be there.

[quote]I ask you again, has anyone out of you taken the first lesson of Tasawwuf? If yes, what is it?

Please do tell us with daleel what it is sir ?

[quote]Tasawwuf is the need of the time. I mean look around you. There are pseudo muftis like you, a dozen under each brick you pluck.

Pseudo muftis on what basis do you say that ?

[quote]Yet look at the condition of Muslims. Don't you think there's something missing? If you don't see anything missing, you have to be blind.

Yes and what are you lot doing for the ummah ? Please give examples..

[quote]The truth is that all of you, who are denying and refuting Silsila Awasiah are ignorant people.

We are ignorant because we don’t agree with the farce of Awasiyah ? Alhumdulillah

It’s a hard heavy truth but open your mind and heart and think from a logical perspective, I know it sucks to be told you just wasted 18 years but think brother, is this the way of Rasoolalah (saw) and his Ashaab رضي الله عنه ?? They are the biggest of Auliya Allah and should be our role models.. you still have time, I would suggest reading Hayaatus Sahaaba and you can figure out exactly is my life like them or not and take it from there.

[quote]And you're likely to remain this way because you deny the source of the knowledge that you don't possess. Knowledge that is one-thirds of Islam.

Knowledge from where Quran and Sunnah that you haven’t been able to prove so far or from the graves and kashf ? If it’s the latter then Alhumdulilah we’re good without it, the safety is in the books not dreams etc things that have no way of verification and authenticity. One’s Iman is at stake here, please don’t take this matter lightly ?

[quote]Someone asked me my purpose here. So here's my message. Give Zikr a try.

Since SF every single Owaisya that got refuted made this claim ‘ give our zikr are a try’, come on is that the best you can do ? and sadly that’s all had to say too a lot of the time.

[quote]Start it the way it has been practiced by Aulia and all the righteous scholars, including Hazrat Ashraf Ali Thanvi (RA).

Daleel please as to how it’s been done by the righteous scholars and maulana Thanvi ra ?

[quote] And do it consistently for a couple of months, twice a day. It is Farz, not something extra that you would be doing. Just take a step into true Islamic Tasawwuf by starting to practice it, and you'll thank me for it one day.

Daleel/proof that Owaisiyyah is true Islamic tasawwuf ?

Please kindly answer the questions,I have broken it down for you.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#126 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2015 07:29
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#127 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2015 07:30
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#128 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2015 07:31
+0 -1Dislike x 1
UK
Brother
#129 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2015 08:47
I think I choose to leave your posts pending/reported as you're simply wasting everyone's time. You ignored my post and simple question.

Also, I just want to point out the first sentence of your second post:
Bin Ghulam wrote:
Questions are the sign of ignorance

Ironically, you seem to have more questions in your posts than any other member.
Besides, we have been taught that asking questions is half of Ilm. I think this quote of yours is sufficient to lock thread and spare your dignity and save everyone else's time.

Insha-Allah all readers will learn the dangers of cult-like groups.

Ws

Thread locked
+4 -0Like x 4

Jump to page: