Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Refutation of Shaykh Akram Awan and Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, abu mohammed, Arslan., Abdullah bin Mubarak, Abdullah1, AishaZaynap, abuzayd2k
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 08:19
Rejection of the Refutation of Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia: Pt-2

Believe me my dear brother, Alhmdulillah, I can present evidence here from the Quran and the Hadith and the ways of the Sahaba (RAA) and the righteous elders, and answer word for word the opinions and allegations that you have presented against the esteemed Silsila, or any other objections or doubts that you may harbor against the Silsila or Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA). But I think arguments are counter-productive. It's better we spend time in Zikr-Allah instead of arguments. That's why I'll leave the thread for now and give you time to read about the Silsila and its true ways. You owe it to yourself and those you are (mis)guiding by issuing such a blatant public refusal, the audacity of which is only outmatched by its flimsiness.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 09:55
Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Rather than using fancy words, please present this evidence you claim of having, InshAla look forward to reading it.

So far I'm not convinced either that any owaisi nisbat especially in this day and age is genuine in fact for me that's a red flag and alarm bells should start ringing.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 09:56

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

W-Salam,

I have read all your posts with Interest and there is no evidence from Qur’aan and Sunnah in either one of them for us to proceed to discuss. It appears that you may be following one of the splinter groups of this “cult”.

I would like to pick up one just one aspect of your 3 posts. Many Ulama have exposed this “cult” of Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA) and I have presented the opinions of two, namely:

1. Shaykh (Mufti) Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA)
  2. Shaykh (Mufti) Taqi Usmani (HA)

Which one of these personalities do you think are ignorant of Tassawuff and on what basis?

Rest of your claims are tittle-tattle like this one:

Bin Ghulam wrote:

Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia, as of today, is the biggest and perhaps the only custodian and holder of the prophetic blessings (Barkat-e-Nabuwah) that have traveled from chest to chest for 1400 years.

okey dokey...

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 10:44
Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Could you clarify the following remarks made by a Brother Saqfu who is a mureed of Shaykh Major Ghulam Muhammad and a follower of your Silsilah, is everything he said correct...?

Originally Posted by saqfu View Post
good questions i will try to answer them.

when hazrat maulana allah yar khan r.a was about to pass away he passed the khilafat onto akram, but one person, i think he is ahsan baig was unhappy about this and wanted to become the sheikh. he broke away from the silsala and formed his own group. he is not a sheikh what so ever. in regards to akram the senior members about 11 of them had come to this conclusion that he gone astray after witnessing his behaviour and amaal. sahib-e-kashf people have stated that by 1995 akram was thrown out of masjid nabwi. by 2002 the silsala was cut off and went back into the control
of hazrat maulana allah yar khan r.a.

there is not one person who got guidance but but a few. some were guided by kashf and others like my self were guided because we have witnessed akrams behaviour our selves. in 2002 akram expelled about 11 senior members from the silsala who were about to come forward and deal with akram. one shaib-e-kashf person had a vision of the chair of the silsala and saw hazrat maulana allah yar khan r.a sitting on it. he asked hazrat jee r.a what happened to akram. why is he not sitting on the chair? hazrat jee r.a replied that akram has gone astary.

because hazrat jee is controlling the silsala from the grave and at the moment hazrat jee r.a has not appointed anyone as a sheikh therefore an ameer has been appointed instead. his name is hazrat ghulam muhammad r.a he was a khilifa of from hazrat jees r.a time. to co-ordinate the silsala we have the ameer and we also have a secretary called kernal matloob sahib r.a and there are few khalifas as well which i have never met so i cant say more about them.

the main person being guided by hazrat jee r.a is the ameer major ghulam muhammad r.a he is a sahib-e-kashf person. just a few month ago i went to hazrat jees r.a grave and i did zikr there. the ameer was talking to hazrat jee r.a via kashf.also there are a few khalifas who are also sahib-e-kashf and get guidance from hazrat jee r.a. for example just some time back hazrat jee r.a ordered that his speeches that have been recorded on tape to be recored in written format because the tapes will deteriorate.

any more questions? i will be glad to answer them
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 10:50
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I think it would have been better and probably more productive to stick, to writing a refutal of Akram Awan, rather then extending it to the entire Silsilah, and Hazarat Maulana Allah Yaar Khan (RA)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:10
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

As per other ulema mufti Yusuf ludhviani Shaheed ra etc, the ulema of Deoband the mainstream ones disagreed with him on his definitions of what actually constitutes a shaykh etc and on many other things, some even say he was not a deobandi. A refutation was done on Sf as well buy not one follower chose to answer, their only reply was come join our zikr, there was a brother from this forum who was also a ex mureed I believe.

InshAla one of the others should know better, read it on one of the old Sf threads.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:22

View original post

I didn't write it, Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi (RA) and Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) did.

Jzk

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:34
Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post

I have read the threads on Sunniforum, first of all from what I can tell this Sisilah gained some traction on Sunniforum for a brief period, because Brothers xs11ax and London786, started partcipating in zikr sessions of the Maulana Akram Awan group, and then started promoting it on Sunniforum...I think that was highly irresponsible of them, I read a comment were Brother Muadh Khan based on the testimony of these two Brothers was also praising the Silsilah.

The issue of dispute is that Maulana Allah Yaar Khan (RA) allegedly wrote that a true Shaykh is one who does Roohani Bayt, with The Prophet (Sallahu Alayhi Wasallam).... From what I can tell this is not something new, Hazrat Sultan Bahu (RA) also stated the same thing in his teachings, this mystical aspect of tassawuf is also taught in some other Silsilahs in around the world, the Tijania the Rifai etc.

The Ulemah of Deoband have a a conservative approach towards, those aspects of Tassawuf that could lead a person astray for example Tassawur of Shaykh is no longer taught. But this claim that Hazrat Maulana Allah Yaar Khan (RA) was not Deobandi is erroneous, what one can say is that he taught deeper aspects of Tassawuf that the Ulemah of Deoband like to refrain from.

+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:39

View original post

The whole saga forced us to look into the entire SilSila starting from Maulana Allah Yaar Khan (RA) and it is bogus from top to bottom. 2 Ulama have been quoted by Ulama in Islamabad/RawalPindi area are now well aware of the issue.

The Dhik'r is their tool for recruitment, I don't know if its Jinn or Magic those who better knowledge of Tassawuff need to point that out.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:47
Rejection of Refutation of Silsila Naqshbandia Owaisiah-Pt4

Dear Brother Muadh Khan,

It would be nice if you could introduce your background in rleigion. Are you an Aalim or a Mufti?

While I do respect these personalities that you have quoted, I do not find in their words any direct refusal or rejection of Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia. For instance, when quoting Mufti Taqi Usman Sb, you've written:

Answer: If Allah (SWT) permits Kashf of the grave and witnessing of the Anwaar and Tajalliyat on a Servant of his then this is not against Shariah but these are neither are requirements nor requisites of Shariat or Tareeqat. The requisites are following of Sunnat and Shariat and reformation of one’s actions and morals. To regard Kashf (and such) as the requisites is Bid’at. Those who claim these requisites should be avoided and instead a Shaykh should be searched who is follower of the Sunnah and the one who concerns himself with the reformation of actions and morals.

I quote here from Dalail-us-Sulook, the very first chapter:

تصوف کیا نہیں
تصوف کے لئے نہ کشف و کرامات شرط ہے نہ دنیا کے کاروبار میں ترقی دلانے کا نام تصوف ہے نہ تعویذ گنڈوں کا نام تصوف ہے نہ جھاڑ پھونک سے بیماری دور کرنے کا نام تصوف ہے۔ نہ مقدمات جیتنے کا نام تصوف ہے نہ قبروں پر سجدہ کرنے، ان پر چادریں چڑھانے اور چراغ جلانیکا نام تصوف ہے۔ اور نہ آنے والے واقعات کی خبر دینے کا نام تصوف ہے۔ نہ اولیاء اللہ کو غیبی ندا کرنا۔ مشکل کشا اور حاجت روا سمجھنا تصوف ہے۔ نہ اس میں ٹھیکیداری ہے کہ پیر کی ایک توجہ سے مرید کی پوری اصلاح ہو جائے گی اور سلوک کی دولت بغیر مجاہدہ اور بدون اتباعِ سنت حاصل ہو جائے گی۔ نہ اس میں کشف و الہام کا صحیح اترنا لازمی ہے اور نہ وجد و تواجد اور رقص و سرود کا نام تصوف ہے یہ سب چیزیں تصوف کا لازمہ بلکہ عین تصوف سمجھی جاتی ہیں۔ حالانکہ ان میں سے کسی ایک چیز پر تصوف اسلامی کا اطلاق نہیں ہوتا۔ بلکہ یہ ساری خرافات اسلامی تصوف کی عین ضد ہیں۔

Did you read the very first line, dear brother?
تصوف کے لئیے نہ کشف و کرامات شرط ہیں۔۔۔۔

Kashf and Karamah are not the condition/requisite for Tasawwuf...

It's a point that Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA) reiterates throughout his book. I don't know how you or anyone else has concluded that Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA) has declared Kash central to Tasawwuf. It's like putting words in someone's mouth, my dear.

Hence, the first "Fatwa" stands rejected, as it stands on baseless grounds.

However, there is absolutely no doubt that Kashf and Karamah are true and they are very much a part of this field. If you or anyone else has not heard of it before, or haven't experienced it, it does not mean that you should deny it.

It will be like if I deny medical science because I know zilch about it.

Similarly, I'll never follow the opinion of a orthopedist for heart surgery. The people you've quoted, I'm sorry to say that they are no authority on Tasawwuf. They have never practiced True Islamic Tasawwuf themselves and also do not direct their followers to learn it, now that the blessing is available. They rely on mere words for interpreting religion, whereas Islam is much more than words.

Do you think knowledge only resides in books, dear brother? Well, think again. The Sahaba and Tabees had not read any books.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:47
If you are too fond of proof, I quote here 10 Ayat from the Holy Quran that prove Kash and Ilham beyond a shadow of doubt. As you may well know, the opinion of any religious scholar is not to be trusted if it clashes with the Quran and Sunnah.

دلائل کشف قُرآن حکیم سے

قَالَ تَعَالیٰ۔ فَوَجَدَ عَبْدًا مِّنْ عِبَادِنَا وَاٰتَیْنَاہُ مِنْ لَّدُنَّا عِلْمًا (الکھف)۔

سوانہوں نے ہمارے بندوں میں سے ایک بندہ کو پایا جسے ہم نے اپنی خاص رحمت دی تھی اور ہم نے اسے اپنے پاس سے خاص طور کا علم سکھایا تھا۔

فَاَرْسَلْنَا اِلَیْھَا رُوْحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَھَا بَشَرًا سَوِیًّا۔ (مریم)۔

پس ہم نے ان کے پاس اپنے فرشتہ کو بھیجا، اور وہ ان کے سامنے ایک پورا آدمی بن کر ظاہرہوا۔

وَاِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلٰءِکَۃُ یٰمَرْیَمُ اِنَّ اللہَ اصْطَفَاکِ وَطَھَّرَکِ وَاصْطَفَاکِ عَلیٰ نِسَاءِ الْعٰلَمِیْنَ۔ (اٰل عمران)۔

اور جب فرشتوں نے کہا اے مریم! بلاشبہ اللہ تعالےٰ نے تم کو منتخب فر مایا ہے اور پاک بنایا ہے اور تمام جہان بھر کی عورتوں کے مقابلہ میں منتخب فرمایا ہے۔

یٰمَرْیَمُ اقْنُتِیْ لِرَبِّکِ وَاسْجُدِیْ وَارْکَعِیْ مَعَ الرَّاکِعِیْنَ۔(اٰل عمران)۔

اے مریم! ا پنے پروردگارکی اطاعت کرتی رہو اور سجدہ کیا کرو اور رکو ع کیا کر و ان لوگوں کے ساتھ جورکوع کرنے والے ہیں ۔

اِذْقَالَتِ الْمَلٰءِکَۃُ یٰمَرْیَمُ اِنَّ اللہَ یُبَشِّرُکَ بِکَلِمَۃٍ مِّنْہُ۔ (اٰل عمران) ۔

جب فرشتوں نے کہا اے مریم! بے شک ! اللہ تعالےٰ تم کو بشارت دیتے ہیں ایک کلمہ کی جو منجا نب اللہ ہوگا۔

اِذْ اَوْحَیْتُ اِلَی الْحَوَارِیّٖنَ اَنْ اٰمِنُوْا بِیْ وَبِرَسُوْلِیْ۔ (المائدہ) ۔

اور جب میں نے حواریین کو حکم دیا کہ تم مجھ پراور میرے رسول پر ایمان لاؤ۔

وَلَقَدْ اٰتَیْنَا لُقْمَانَ الْحِکْمَۃَ اَنِ اشْکُرِْ للّٰہِ (اَیْ قُلْنَا اَنِ اشْکُرِْ للّٰہِ) (لقمٰن)۔

اور ہم نے لقمان کو دانش مندی عطافرمائی کہ اللہ تعالےٰ کا شکر کرتے رہو یعنی ہم نے کہاکہ اللہ کا شکر کرتے رہو۔

وَاَوْحَیْنَا اِلیٰ اُمِّ مُوْسیٰ اَنْ اَرْضِعِیْہِ .... الخ (القصص)۔

اور ہم نے موسیٰ علیہ السلام کی والدہ کو الہام کیا کہ تم ان کو دودھ پلاؤ......انح

قُلْنَا یَا ذَالْقَرْنَیْنِ اِمَّا اَنْ تُعَذِّبَ وَاِمَّا اَنْ تَتَّخِذَ فِیْھِمْ حُسْنًا (الکھف)۔

اور ہم نے یہ کہا اے ذوالقر نین ! خواہ سزادو خواہ ان کے معاملہ میں نرمی کا سلوک اختیارکرو۔

فَلَمَّا فَصَلَ طَالُوْتُ بِالْجُنُوْدِ قَالَ اِنَّ اللہ مُبْتَلِیْکُمْ بِنَھَرٍ۔ (البقرہ)۔

اور جب طالوت فوجوں کو لے کر چلے تو انہوں نے کہا کہ حق تعالےٰ تمہارا امتحان کریں گے ایک نہرسے ۔

تِلْکَ عَشَرَۃ’‘کَامِلَہْ

فائدہ۔نصوص قرآنیہ سے علوم کشفیہ اور الہامیہ ثابت ہوگئے، یہ بعد کی بات ہے کہ یہ علوم قطعیہ ہوتے ہیں یا ظنیہ، نفس علم الہام و کشف ثابت ہوگیا۔ اس کا منکر نصوصِ قرانیہ کا منکر ہوگا۔

Please respond with proof from the Quran in support of your refusal of the esteemed Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia.

I'll be back to answer questions and accusations from the rest of the brothers. Enough said for today!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:51
Brother I agree it was highly irresponsbile of me. I have thereafter made things very clear. With regards to maulana allah yar khan rh he was a deobandi as far as I am aware but there was the problem of an insistance on kashf, karamat, maqams etc. Now with regards to maulana allah yar khan rh as I have mentioned his insistance on such things started from his lifetime. What happened thereafter is that he appointed akram awan and his other khulafah who were mostly non ulema who took these mistakes of maulana allah yar khan rh and took it to another level. Their whole sulook is based on kashf, maqams, rohani bait etc and being totally dismissive of other sufis and ulema. It is a highly problematic issue that needs to be tackled. My own opinion is that after akram awan his son will be appointed successor and this will lead to a lot of conflicts and his own jamat shall disintegrete. About others like the major saab etc I think these are very small factions with very few followers and we should not give them any attention at all. But since this brother has come here with the usual owaisi (or his words awaisi) dawah we should also give him some dawah and refute his points. My advice to the brother is that he should spend some time with the tablighi jamaat and learn to get off his high horse and realize that he is not on some superman maqam but he is a normal muslim or even less than a normal muslim. Usuaully these people have a superinflated ego due to all the talks of maqams they believe they have surpassed the big ulema and auliya of these times and previous times. You might think this is hyperbole but I have analyzed these people closely.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:53
Ajeeb post by the brother. Nobody rejects kashf and ilhaam. The thing is that it is speculative. It can easily be erroneous. It does not take precedence over the quraan and sunnah. What kind of salafi guy is this bin ghulam brother. Quoting quranic verses without the circumstances of revelation. Does he want to carry on embarrassing himself?
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:59

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

1. I have just received Ilham that you are STUPID!
  2. It is binding on everyone (including you) and the whole forum to accept my Ilham because of the proof which you have provided
  3. Anyone who denies my Ilham that you are STUPID has NO KNOWLEDGE of Tassawuff or Internatl (Baatini) matters

Does everybody else gets this SilSila in 3 simple Steps? :P

+2 -0Disagree x 1Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 12:05
Who said anything about accepting someone's Kashf or Ilham, dear Muadh Khan? At least, one should research the truth before posting such an impudent refusal. If you believe in Kashf, why don't you believe that someone can have it in these times? Have you tried to find the truth, or are you too deeply buried in your ignorance?

People usually resort to abuses when they're running short of arguments. I hope that is not the case with you, dear brother.

Insha-Allah, I'll tear apart all of your accusations against the esteemed Silsila, along with the so called Fatwas that you've obtained, because they are not based on reality, but malice and ignorance.
+0 -0Optimistic x 1

Jump to page: