Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, abu mohammed, member2, ibn Ismail
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2015 06:15
ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيكُم وَرَحمَةُٱللَّهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُه

Please take a look at "MalMath: Step by step solver" - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.malmath.apps.mm

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2017 14:01
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2017 20:16

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I saw this post today and got excited. However this App is not tracking the sun in real time but making calculations. Since its not real time I suggest LunaSolCal (Android) which is a far better App.

This App has weird Lat/Long so my timings are out by a few minutes.

Having said that real time tracking and calculations are the same thing and if you make your calculations sophisticated enough its perfect! That's how our Satellites etc stay in orbit...

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2018 09:15
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hecorat.screenr...

NO ROOTING OF THE DEVICE REQUIRED.

AZ Screen Recorder

AZ screen recorder lets you record your screen to HD and FullHD videos and it is the only screencast app in the Android market that can be paused and resumed while recording.
You can also record audio from the mic and it is automatically muxed into the screencast videos. That makes it very convenient to create tutorial, promotional video, comment about your game and gameplay or record video chat.
The floating window always staying on top will let you snap at the exact moment on any screen.
In the settings, you can enable screen touches so the people who are watching your videos will know exactly what you are doing.
Additionally, there are many other features in this free screen recorder such as setting video resolution, bit-rate, screen orientation, customized timer to stop, saving directory selection, view/share or delete your recorded videos... All of them are free for you!

Shame about the Ads in this free version. You can buy the pro version from the options within.

Uses a lot of battery but is very useful when assisting someone etc

Youtube Video

JazakAllah to brother Zaid of IslamChannels on Telegram t.me/IslamicChannels/127
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 10:04
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 7th September 2020 20:40
Quoting you in this thread so others can find it easier.
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Another excellent app I came across (and I'm sure there are plenty more, but this was the first one I tried and it did the job for me, shame about the adverts)

Apk extractor
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ext.ui
App extractor

As we know, apps are always updating or being discontinued and no longer available on the app store.

I had a few apps on my older phone which were no longer on the app store, these were not regular apps that get upgraded to better versions so they are eventually removed.

For example, I have a specific app that I installed for some Led lights I bought on ebay and I had a specific app for my cctv that only works via a particular app. And there's more, but these two specific apps are old and we're removed from the app store and no longer supported by the manufacturer (big headache)

So all I had to do was use this app, extract the Apk file automatically and then send it by Bluetooth or Telegram or WhatsApp etc (depends on size). I just saved everything on my telegrams saved messages. Very quick.

Found it to be a real life saver, especially for my cctv app.

Unfortunately I didn't think Prayer time Pro would be removed and it was too late for me to extract it as I'd formatted my phone. (there are other versions, but this ones alerts were prefect, I used it in parallel to the Wifaqul Ulama app)
+1 -0

Jump to page: