Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Quotable Quotes by MuftiSays.com Members !

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Desi tadka, Naqshband66, Black Turban, Taalibah, sipraomer, abuzayd2k, moulanakhalil
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2021 14:02
A fantastic post by Brother Muadh Khan on the "Sahaba left Makkah/Madinah for Dawah" thread.

Quote:
I personally think that the dichotomy between Tableegh and Jihad is a figment of our imagination. Honorable and beloved Sahabah (RA) of blessed Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) just saw ISLAM while we see:

Tableeghi Jamaat
Madaris and Darul-ulooms
Tassawuff
Jihad
Dawah to Non-Muslims

Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) trained his Sahabah (RA) to spread the Deen of Allah (SWT) and make it supreme so they did it using all at their disposal, sometimes it was dawah and sometimes it was Qitaal and sometimes it was speech in the court of a King.

The issue is our warped understanding and “cult-like mentality” where we have become Tableeghees, Sufees, Mureeds, Jihadees instead of being MUSLIMS.

If we were just MUSLIMS then we would be happy and appreciate every single person serving the Deen of Allah (SWT) which we all are in our limited (and weak) capacity.

I do believe that this Tableeghi, Sufi, Jihadi mentality needs to be CURBED! The objective is ISLAM and not whatever movement you are attached to...
Blocked from replying in this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2021 07:47
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
The quality of Salah determines the quality of practice of deen.

In a Salah is Dhikr, Quran, Durood and Dua.

Dhikr without remembrance, Quran without understanding, Durood without love and dua without devotion. If the base is so weak then what about the advanced levels of deen?
Rank Image
India
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2021 15:05
I am sorry, wrong thread

UK
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2021 21:57
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Please see purpose of this thread:
Desi tadka wrote:
View original post

Rank Image
India
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2021 05:59
Yasin wrote:
View original post

True... I am wrong.... You can delete my earlier post in this thread.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd March 2021 16:30
ALIF wrote:
'Silence' has got a 'sound' of its own. When two like minded people meet,they have an instant non-verbal communication between the two of them.Their minds share common miseries.They feel the same pain together. They enjoy the same joy and pleasure just by sitting together.They get comfort from the feeling of shared thoughts,shared views and shared understanding....

On a much larger scale this is how the umma is supposed to be,from the shifting sands of Arabia to the lush green valleys of Kashmir..From the mountain peaks of Afghanistan to the wasteland of turkey...from east to west,from north to south.They might be black or white,poor or rich,Arab or Ajam but their hearts and minds should be in communication with each other.The pain of one should be the pain of all,the pleasure of one should be the pleasure of all....they should be thinking in the same wave length,theirs hearts should have the same feelings,their minds should reach the same conclusions,theirs actions and reactions should be the same.....

www.muftisays.com/forums/63-the-light-side/8620-i-have-a-...
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2021 05:41
Yasin wrote:
View original post

I do also feel strongly that the need to please Kuffar is rampant in all our nations from leaders to general public.

Maulana Yasin