abu mohammed, Taalibah, Desi tadka, member2, AishaZaynap
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 17:16
dr76 wrote:
View original post

I'm very disappointed. Where's Jinn in this story?
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 17:20
Black Turban wrote:
View original post

It has a happy ending.. why do u complain..:-)
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 17:50
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Just because it's a Jinn stories thread (and I was reading your post with great expectations because it was a Masjid and graveyard combo).
Rank Image
Soleil
Sister
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 18:38
Maria al-Qibtiyya wrote:
View original post

Jinnis are just like us, except they live in other plane of dimension. They are just like us -- some are kaafir, some are muslims. One of my lesson learned is if you entered any place and supplicate to Allah to bless all inhabitants there with His mercy and His hidayah, visible beings and not, these beings will not disturb you, or little chance it will happen. They will even be glad that you supplicate for them. They may be "different", but they are just nothing more than slaves of Allah. Jinnis are said to inhabit the earth before Adam alaihissalaam, that's why they're still here.

We shouldn't fear them (unless fear of seeing their strange shape, that is different story lol).
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 19:09
Coloratura wrote:
View original post

sister im very intrested in your Jinn story, plz tell more?? Im was especially shocked how you saw the Jinn?
Rank Image
Soleil
Sister
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 20:48
AishaZaynap wrote:
View original post

I used to not able to see jinns, like, "blind" on the third eye. I only able to see them since 2013 after I do Tahajjud and dhikr regularly. I never expect to see them. But alhamdulillah actually I don't always able to see them. If I always able to see them 24/7 I'll be crazy paranoid now. Sometimes I just choose to "tune out" so I can spend my times in peace.

And no, I don't see them directly. 90% it happened in my mind's eye, like a vision, while the rest sometimes they're visible in peripheral vision of eyes, in a passing white flash. Places with jinns are easy to spot. If you feel like you're walking in an invisible sauce, if the atmosphere is unusually cold or thick or eerie, it means there are many jinnis around. Don't be afraid and keep in mind they are just the slaves of Allah like you. If you are really afraid they disturb you just recite Aayah Kursiy thrice and ask Allah's protection. Or supplicate in audible voice [so they can hear you lol] that Allah will bless them with Mercy or Guidance to Islam, they will not harm you insha Allah.

Another story : When I spent my time with hubby in a rural area, one of our neighbor got a black magic attack. This neighbor has a psychic fence, common in our culture, an invisible fence which is glowing blue in color made of sihr material acting as a fence against black magic. People have to visit magician to have this fence installed surrounding their home.

Not just that is Shirk, that also failed miserably. The black magician just managed to diminish his fence then sent him a dark "gift". My hubby commented if only he filled his house replete with Qur'an he'll never need any psychic fence made of magic. You cannot expect shaytan to fight shaytan, right? LOL.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:20

A bit like this then?

Come on guys, let's get real please.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:25
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Oh hold on, that's blue and see through but not invisible. Maybe it was this one then.

Rank Image
London
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:28
Taalibah wrote:
View original post

I don't want to spoil the other thread, but no, I haven't slowed down, got tied up looking for the invisible fence. It was right there yet it wasn't.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:28
I saw a Jinni once she was on a unicorn and offered me a lift to work.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:31
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Magicians do use an invisible fence around themselves for protection , in fact they'll use a few fences around the fences, depending on how powerful they are the stronger it will be. So yeah it does exist, but yeah thinking about them as blue/green imaginary lines reminds me of the cartoons I used to watch as a kid.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:34
Jinn wrote:
View original post

Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:35
I'm sure sister coloratura is just messing around, either that or everyone on this thread is getting affected. Don't worry I prayed ayatul kursi and blew on my phone.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 21:49
Coloratura wrote:
View original post

Is this user 'solar dust' from SF..
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2014 22:40

Taalibah wrote:
View original post

Don't know about this Sister but Jinns (in their native sense) can't really be seen by human eye BUT with practise you get to discern orbs and patterns of light. You don't need to be a Wali of Allah (SWT) or an Aaamil even Non-Muslims do this with practise. Some people have the natural ability to discern between patterns of light while others can learn. A practised Amil when walking through the house (or any place of human occupancy) learns to watch for certain patterns and makes a guess to the presence of Jinn and then he communicates (or attempts to).

I can neither see them nor waste my time with this but have discussed the matter in depth with those who have the ability to do so, some by birth and some by practise and they also showed me certain things which if not pointed out of me I would have just ignored.

Jinns can ofcourse take other forms and then they can be seen without any special training.

Its no big deal, really.

Jinns CANNOT hold elaborate conversations, they drift change subjects and go from here to there. Those afflicted with Jinns have this tendency in their speech and in their writings, blogs and posts there is no coherency they simply drift from here to there. You notice that when you treat patients who are afflicted with Jinns.

What Tassawuff is supposed to do is give a person FOCUS, you will find all Auliya-Allah (SWT) very FOCUSED while you will find all devil worhsippers shifty, incoherent, drifting, their physical movements erratic etc.

I don't want to write anymore. The purer a heart becomes the easier it is for it to discern and the dirtier it is the deader it gets!

May Allah (SWT) keep us all and our families protects from Shaytaan and his friends (Ameen).

Jump to page: