Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah, Desi tadka, member2, AishaZaynap
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 18:52

This thread was just to share stories - to recall the bygone times when we used to huddle together with our brothers, sisters and cousins who have come over for summer holidays and share Jinn stories and get spooked totally and then lying awake all night due to fear, sleeping until late morning and then waking up with dreary eyes to the screams of mom from the kitchen...and then repeating the same the next day.

Why do you have to get so in-depth, you spoilsports?!

:-(

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 18:58
Oops sorry! Carry on insha'Allah.
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 19:29
Br AM posted a story where this Christian girl felt someone sitting close by or upon her - it made me recall some of my own experiences..

I have had many 5-7 such instances in one of our former homes where I have felt some one sit on me such weight that I was unable to move my body - unable to break from the...shackles or something, at first I thought I was thinking too much or reading too many horror stories etc - but I didn't pay attention to it at first then later too I don't know how things progressed, I don't recall - what I recall is the house was (relatively) very huge and located at the edge of this huge uninhabited place (a small hill) and at the back was the neighbors garden with banana plants - and there's a certain myth about banana trees (something about that they don't like human neighbors or something, now hold on, I'm not sure about it, I think its a myth) - DON'T LAUGH.

We came to know later that a girl was murdered / committed suicide and buried beneath the house - this does not prove that she was the cause - only Allah SWT knows the truth behind some strange happenings, though I have also heard noises of some one walking (probably a girl because of the sounds of something that girls wear on their feet which makes sounds as they walk) on the edge of the wall of the outhouse. I think I heard this once or few times.

We later sold the house but believe it or not, it has not been inhabited to this day. More than a decade. No kidding.

Other than this, what I'm 101% sure of is I have heard (numerous times) the Azaan of the Jinns.

More incidents to follow...
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 19:32
Ok I wasn't going to share any stories because I'm very easily spooked...but just couldn't resist it, so here goes:

Dropped my daughter off to school one of the very first students to start this Islamic school which use to be a shut down church for a very long time.....they were strict with uniform, my daughters friend walks into school wearing the wrong colour head scarf (dupatta)....the headteacher pulls her up on it and gives her a scarf and tells her to go and change it....so my daughter and another friend links arms with her, having a laugh and a joke heading towards the toilets, her friend starts changing her scarf in the toilets....she keeps doing it then undoing it....so theyre telling her to hurry up because assembly had already started....so the girl says no you both go and I'll meet you in a bit....

Anyway my daughter and the other friend leave the girl in the toilet and as they walked towards the main area...the girl they'd left in the toilet walked in through the main entrance with her mum...the mum starts apologizing for being late....my daughter and her friend start going into a frenzy and the headteachers like, be quiet and go to assembly, but they keep going on and on and the teachers tells them again firmly to be quiet and go assembly.....teachers and other students witnessed the first girl....apparently a lot more went on...like shoes been thrown down stairs...one of the students been pushed down the stairs....

I think the building of the school just invaded someone's home...and the inhabitants weren't very happy....anyway to this day my daughter is still in shock she linked arms with a 'j' thinking it to be her friend...and laughed and joked with it.

Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 19:40
Taalibah wrote:
View original post

Hold on, that wrong headscarf girl your daughter left behind in the toilet....was a Jinn?!!
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 19:42
Yes that's right
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 19:44
Fairly common story, Shaikh ul Hadith (Teacher of Bukhari for last 40 + years) in Mazahir Al Ulum Ml Yunus Jonpuri [db] is also affected by Jinns - they say this is the reason why Maulana didn't marry. Its said his own student was the one who did sihr on him.

:-O
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 19:49
I've heard of students doing sihr against other students, alims against alims...even a sister against her own sister....out of sheer spite and jealousy....Allah protect us and our families from hasad and the evil eye.Aameen
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 19:57
Am I understanding this correctly?
--------------------

Ok I wasn't going to share any stories because I'm very easily spooked...but just couldn't resist it, so here goes:

Dropped my daughter [Microsoft] off to school one of the very first students to start this Islamic school which use to be a shut down church for a very long time.....they were strict with uniform, my daughters friend [Apple] walks into school wearing the wrong colour head scarf (dupatta)....the headteacher pulls her [Apple] up on it and gives her [Apple] a scarf and tells her [Apple] to go and change it....so my daughter [Microsoft] and another friend [Samsung] links arms with her [Apple], having a laugh and a joke heading towards the toilets, her friend [Apple] starts changing her [Apple] scarf in the toilets....she [Apple] keeps doing it then undoing it....so they're [Microsoft & Samsung] telling her [Apple] to hurry up because assembly had already started....so the girl [Apple] says no you both [Microsoft & Samsung] go and I'll [Apple] meet you [Microsoft & Samsung] in a bit....

Anyway my daughter and the other friend [Microsoft & Samsung] leave the girl [Apple] in the toilet and as they [Microsoft & Samsung] walked towards the main area...the girl [Apple] they'd left in the toilet walked in through the main entrance with her [Apple] mum...the mum [Apple's mum] starts apologizing for being late....my daughter [Microsoft] and her friend [Samsung] start going into a frenzy and the headteachers like, be quiet and go to assembly, but they [Microsoft & Samsung] keep going on and on and the teachers tells them again firmly to be quiet and go assembly.....teachers and other students witnessed the first girl*....apparently a lot more went on...like shoes been thrown down stairs...one of the students been pushed down the stairs....

I think the building of the school just invaded someone's home...and the inhabitants weren't very happy....anyway to this day my daughter is still in shock she linked arms with a 'j' thinking it to be her friend...and laughed and joked with it.

*Who is this First Girl?
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:03
I'm totally confused with your post.....apples, Samsung, Microsoft?
My fault maybe I shouldve just given them names.

The girl who walked in with the wrong scarf was a 'j' the two girls that linked arms with her was my daughter and another friend....but yes the 'j' that was in form of the girl, imitating the girl that came in late with her mum.

Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:05
And doesn't it mean that at first Real Apple wasn't around with her mom and the Jinn Apple walked along with Microsoft & Samsung much before they went to the restroom to change the scarf, so the Jinn was there...all along in broad daylight for everyone to see and was seen by many. Right?

Horror stories don't always happen at night, fellas!
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:07

Taalibah wrote:
View original post

Right. This is what I wanted to know...I gave those names were to identify who's who..

Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:09
Yes everyone saw her (the j)....the story went round and went on and on for weeks.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:12
Everytime one of the parents told me the story, felt strange saying, yes it was my daughter who was one of the girls who walked off with the 'j'
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:16
And you have every right to feel strange, things like that don't happen everyday and may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala save us all and our nasl until the Last Hour from such incidents. Ameen.

Jump to page: