Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah, Desi tadka, member2, AishaZaynap
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:23
No, no, no... the girl who walks in later is Nokia. Actually, no one knew Apple was Apple, she was disguised as Nokia!
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:28
I suppose if we can get out of the habit of looking people in the eyes, or face, and lower our gaze regardless... I suppose it'll be harder for J. to hide - especially for men with trousers and such above the ankles.

Or, is the thing about feet only applicable to them in their own form?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:33
I'll share this and leave for the day.

Decades old story: Uncle was travelling back I believe from an Ijtema from a very very far off place, driving all alone in a jeep, when he was unable to drive anymore due to extreme tiredness, he found a lodge in a remote place to spend the night but the owner was unwilling to rent any rooms as he said they were all full, Uncle pleaded and said to give anything the owner had because he was just too tired to carry on further, and its dead in the night and in those times and places you don't if you will find another place...after a lot of talking and requesting, the owner finally relented and gave my uncle a room, Uncle went and just fell asleep right-away, next morning he woke, freshened up and walked to the reception to check out.

The owner and staff were shocked and surprised.

Why? Because they later said the reason [earlier] for not giving the room [which was later given] even though it was empty was because a previous guest had been murdered there and since then no one who had slept in that room has come out unharmed / alive !!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:41

Acacia wrote:
View original post

LOL

Acacia wrote:
View original post

I quite didn't get - probably I'm a little tired mentally due to cold.

Anyways that same Uncle [in story quoted above] was in khurooj in Australia when a Jinn did khidmah of the jama't - the Jinn cut / peeled fruits for them. And he isn't some far off Uncle. Also in that same khurooj or some other, the Jinn played with them [scared them] in the toilets [the Jinn used to knock / lock the toilet door from outside!!].

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:49
Apologies for going off topic, but how ironic that Apple had to be the jinn.

(in reference to the infamous Apple thread)
;-)

Great stories everyone and great comments too.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2013 20:55

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I'll remember next time not to make that mistake again.

Android it'll be, next.

~ Symbian fan.

(But lets not continue with this banter)

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2013 11:16

Posted this on SF (wordings may differ) and not sure if its about Jinn but very strange nonetheless.

I was working in Saudi Arabia and our company had a problem so they flew me and my friend out to Jeddah. When we landed in Jeddah the problem was resolved so we had nothing to do. We had packed Ihraams in the bag before getting on the plane

Both of us decided to go for Umrah instead. We had a rental car so decided to take the old highway and SPEED down to catch Dhohar Salah in Haram. We tested to find out how fast someone can get to Haram in a car!

Upon entering Makkah we heard the Adhan so we left the car on double yellow lines (tow zone) and decided to run and join Dhohar Salah in congregation (we may have missed the 1st or 2nd Rakaat). When completing my last Rakaat I forgot Durood completely, no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t recall it so after repeating multiple times I just said, “Allahumma Sallay Ala Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam)” and read the dua.

Of course even my friend next to me didn’t know about it and I was too embarrassed to tell him.

After completing the Salah, we thought the car would been towed or ticketed (so who care!) and decided to use the toilets, freshen up Wudhu and then worry about parking (properly).

Went down to the 1st floor (underground and Wudhu area was filled up), went down to 1st floor (underground and Wudhu area was filled up) so went to 3rd floor and did Wudhu.

After wudhu I was coming out and this old (frail) Indian man started hitting me with his walking stick saying in Urdu, “You have grown up and can’t even send Durood on the Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam), you are a shameful individual, you need a good beating!”

He was so old and frail that couldn’t even hit me properly. His son (or grandson) grabbed his arms and pulled him away and everybody in Wudhu area started saying to me, “He is old and senile, don’t worry about him...”

I was too stunned and shocked to even react!

They thought I was embarrassed to having been hit by an old man so even my friend said, “Leave it man, old senile fool...”

When I came to my senses and thought to run after and find them “Both the old man and his son (or grandson) had vanished”.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2013 11:30

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

oh man oh man you probably missed a wali of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala...at times like these one is so transfixed that they are hardly able to react and its only later when we come to our senses do we find the true story..

+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2013 11:49

Ok, another, not Jinn but strange - more rather the Nusrath [help] of Allah rabbul izzat:

Few years ago, while I was in khurooj in this remote place in India, early morning after breakfast but before tea before Ta'lim was to start, our Ameer saheb asked me and 3-4 other brothers to leave for the next village where we were scheduled to visit the following day and take ja'eza [account] of the work and meet the people active for the work in that village, I was a little reluctant to go because in those days I was addicted to tea and if I didn't have it early morning, I'd very probably suffer a headache, but the bus was to be caught as soon as possible as we didn't know when the other one is gonna be and anyways they were few and far between, so I decided to just leave and not to bring up the matter [to the Ameer saheb] of having tea and then leaving...so we left, still walking to the bus stand, I was thinking about tea all the time and we went and stood in a corner waiting for the bus...

We were just there for a few minutes when this man waving at us from the other side of the street [not so active zimmedar of the present village where we currently staying] asked us where we were going? We said that that we were leaving for a certain place and waiting for the bus, he said

"There's still a lot of time for the bus to come, until then come with me, we will have TEA!!"

We at first declined, but he insisted and we went, drank some great tea at leisure...and after that the bus came and he came with us until the bus stand and we left for the village.

All's well that end's well.

And infinite glory and infinite praise belongs only to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala rabbul izzat the only and true Almighty the sustain-er and cherish-er of the universe.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2013 08:46

DISCLAIMER: I am not in anyway trying to advocate for any organisation in what I am about to type nor do I fully agree with what has been said. However I just thought it would be relevant to the topic.

I do not hav a jinn story but a very good friend of mine does know a few jinn through a good friend of his who is an aamil. I am just stating what my friend said that the aamil is quite strict in the food that he eats and he reported that the jinn had informed the aamil that there is nothing wrong with eating in the Nandos in Newcastle.

I do not eat in Nandos, nor do I intend to and I have always tried to prevent people from eating their. I just found this weird and intersting so thought I would share!

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2013 10:08
Malak wrote:
View original post

Are you sure it wasn't the "Shaykh" from Madinah who had a dream that he was told it's okay to eat in Nando's? And why didn't I receive the sms/whatsapp msg from a million people about this?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2013 10:39
Malak wrote:
View original post

You were correct in putting a disclaimer in your post!

Definitely weird.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2013 17:02
Desi tadka wrote:
View original post

Similar incident in one jamaat///
...., TEA arrived.
Zimmedar questioned ,"Which saathi wished to have Tea?"
One Saathi said its HE. The Zimmedar scolded the Saathi "why didnt you think that everyone in this mohalla gets Hidayah, Allah would have granted for sure".

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 11th November 2013 18:42

State of terror and panic struck the small town of Khayran south of Khenchela Province (Algeria) when another fire broke out and burned alive a little girl. Reports indicate that several families in this town have been suffering for the last 20 years with sporadic (and unexplained) attacks and arson which has resulted in loss of animal as well as human lives, but nothng has been as tragic as the death of the little girl.

Experts have stated that the Jinns want this vllage from humans but no one has been able to control or counter them and their mischief. Government has begun relocating residents since all efforts to control the Jinns have been in vain!

The strange fire which leaves black residue on affected items and also spares some items in the middle of blaze (and its selective destruction) remains unexplained!

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 11th November 2013 18:56
Brother muadh please edit or remove image please.

جزاك الله خيرا
+1 -0Agree x 1

Jump to page: