Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah, Desi tadka, member2, AishaZaynap
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2013 20:13

As salaam, my human brothers and sisters.

Start posting your Jinn stories, I'll get back tomorrow. InshaAllah. 

And give you one of your very own!

~ Jinn (Just turn around fellas!)

W. Salaam.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2013 20:18

Hey where did the letters go ?! Man this sooo doesn't feel good.. Ammmmmiiiiiiiiiiiii! Where's my copy of Manzil?!

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2013 20:28

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2013 20:30
Ok for us weak hearted but still curious ones, try watering the stories down a bit and not over spook them.

Trust this thread to start in the evening. Too close to bedtime!
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 09:20
Salam

No need to be scared, man is the Khalifah of Allah on earth not Jinn.

Nothing can harm you or benefit you except with the will of Allah.

Once I was listening to a talk by Sheikh Hasan Ali, he mentioned a jinn story about his Madrassah as to a student from hifz got possessed by a hafiz jinn and how all of a sudden he started conversing with everyone in Arabic and became a pakka hafiz with pakka dor and this guy used to struggle and only really knew a juzz or two, lets say he was known as being quite slow and daft, basically the madrasah students were told not to enter a certain corrirdoor leading to another building, some brothers did and decided to run through it, he was amongst them and a jinn possessed him, later they found out the jinn was travelling through so the principal of the Madrassah sent the student home to break up the link, anyway when the principal tried doing Ruqya on him, the student ( the hafiz jinn inside him ) would counter the verses he would read. That's how good this hafiz jinn guy was, also the student shaved off one part of his head as well in the process and walked around like it was nothing :D

there's another lecture where sheikh Mumtazul Haq mentions of a Jinn called 'Haama', who lived from the time of Ibrahim a.s and at that time he was young and became Muslim, and later one of the Prophets a.s I think Musa a.s asked him to convey his salam to Rasoolalah Salalaho Alaihi Wasalam if he's still around to that time, and he did convey the salam, basically their life span can be of hundreds to thousands of years. I'd post links but not allowed on this forum.

Anyway sheikh Hasan Ali mentions that we read ayatul kursi and think what if' something happens , what if' they come, if causes doubt in other words meaning you don't have faith in Allah properly by reading ayatul kursi that your protected, so when one thinks 'if' then with that person 'if' usually happens,when we should have full belief that nothing will happen except with the will of Allah and by his grace and mercy I am protected now.

Walahu'Alam
+5 -0Like x 3Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 10:13
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 10:42
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Black magic is scary creepy stuff bro, can transform one totally.

I don't know if you get many threads here asking about black magic and it's remedies, SF used to get loads of these type of threads, sad thing was many of them have been to loads of places and spent a bit of money too but no cure. There was a brother who would get blood stain splashes on his clothes, in his car, on the walls of his house, randomly out of the blue.

Anyway back to Jinn stories, I've heard this story from a few people, I think it was Balfour Road mosque in London, a TJ came to stay full of youngsters. Now as youngsters do, they'll mess about at night, won't go sleep etc. In jamaat they tell you not to sleep in the first two saffs, anyway these brothers were messing about and were in the first two saffs or near there, what ended up happening was one of the brothers got teleported on to the motorway miles away lol and had to walk it back :D I guess that taught him and the others a lesson not to mess about in the mosque especially at night when the unseen do Ibaadah

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 11:25

This was written on SF years ago when it was fresh so the contents may slightly differ but the essence remains the same.

Four of us went to Spain and since we had driven e had our camping gear with us. During the trip one night we couldn’t find a camping site and it was getting dark. We drove for miles but couldn’t find any suitable site to set the tent up. Around midnight we found an old derelict building up a hill so we drove to it and found it crumbling and derelict so we decided to drive into it (from the broken wall) so the car is not possible to the police and just put our sleeping bags on the floor and sleep.

The car was nearly brand new and in addition to the OEM (standard) alarm system also had a sophisticated Thatcham Category car alarm system additionally fitted.

We were tired but couldn’t sleep because it felt like someone was tickling (all four of us) and messing around but more on this later.

An hour so later the car alarm went off like a BOMB, the whole place also erupted with loud noises and lift light came on with LOUD BANGING. We jumped up, walked around the car to see what has triggered off the Alarm (found nothing), walked around (couldn’t open the lift but the lights were lit) and couldn’t figure out where all the noise was coming from.

The whole NOISY situation lasted about 1 ½ to 2 minutes and then went quiet.

We tried to go to sleep but couldn’t and had the same feeling that someone was tickling (all four of us) and messing around so someone brought up this subject and we all then realised that it was happening to all of us and not just one.

We read Ayatul-Kursi and everything stopped and we fell asleep.

After Fajar we had a chance to look around and this place has no Electricity because the wires were CUT (from the pole), we surveyed the whole place in daylight and there was no power to this building from anywhere!

All four of us knew what had happened and there was no mistakes.

Brother kept the car for a good 5 years and never had any Alarm issues until the day he sold it!

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 11:46
Car electrics issue....possibilty?

Feeling of being tickled....maybe over tiredness?
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 11:49
I read in Medicine of the Prophet that epeliptic fits were caused by two reasons, 1, chemical reaction in the brain and the other was by the effects of a Jinn.

Do you ever feel that cold shiver down your spine? Have you ever wondered what it was?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 11:54

Taalibah wrote:
View original post

Car elctric issues will cause the lift in a building to flash lights? Lights in the building and on the cieling to flash and flicker?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 12:16
pessimism and logic thinking, aids me in dealing with the uneasiness of the unseen.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 12:24

Taalibah wrote:
View original post

I am the King of pessimism but pessimism has to be based on facts. Car electrical issues can’t cause a lift malfunction and blinking lights. Four people can’t have the same exact feelings at the same time.

This building had no electricity, we traced wires and checked cabling.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 12:24
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

salaam

how would jinns affect electricity?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2013 12:26

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Very good question and I can't explain it.

No post ratings

Jump to page: