Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Shaykh Imran Hosein & some strange views!

You have contributed 3.6% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, xs11ax, Abdullah1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2016 14:35
As salam alaykum,

Concerning some points made in the article about Sheikh Imran Hosein.

On the Shias:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=w47H0dL_NoE

On the release and the khoroj of Dajjal and the island of Britain (watch the first 10 min):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hQ157-zK_U

On voting in elections:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxu6ovYvec

On Gog and Magog (from "An islamic view of Gog and Magog in the modern world"):
www.geopolitica.ru/sites/default/files/hosein_gog_magog.pdf
Quote:
Our methodology of study requires us to locate the system of meaning which binds the totality of our data pertaining to the subject of ‘Signs of the Last Day’ into a harmonious and integrated whole. That system of meaning, in turn, would allow us to identify those Ahadīth which are, or appear to be, in conflict or discord with the main body of data of the subject as derived from the Qur’ān and the Ahadīth. Since the Qur’ān has proclaimed that discrepancies, contradictions and discord would have been found in abundance within its text had it come from a source other than divine, the implication is that no contradictions (external or internal) exist in the text. Our method is therefore one of incrementally expanding on the system of meaning of the subject as derived from the Qur’ān by integrating into it those Ahadīth pertaining to ‘Signs of the Last Hour’ that are in harmony with the Qur’ān. We then exclude from our study such Ahadīth or interpretations of Ahadīth that are in contradiction or discord with that expanded system of meaning. Others who adopt a different methodology of study than the one here explained, and who may not wish to exclude such a Hadīth (or interpretation thereof) from their study, would perhaps arrive at conclusions different from ours. We found one such Hadīth in our study of this subject i.e. the Hadīth which has been understood to imply that Gog and Magog would be released only after Jesus (‘alaihi al-Salām) returns and only after he kills Dajjāl:

“. . . It will be under such conditions that Allah will reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from among My servants such people against whom none will be able to fight; you take these people safely to
the mountain, fa yab’athullahu Y’ajūja wa M’ajūj (and then Allah Most High will send or raise Gog and Magog) and they will spread out in every direction or occupy every place of advantage. The first of them will
pass by Lake Tiberias (i.e. the Sea of Galilee) drink out of it, and when the last of them passes, he will say: ‘There was once water here . . . .’”
(Sahīh Muslim)

A deficient methodology which focused on this solitary standalone Hadīth led many to conclude that Allah Most High would release Gog and Magog into the world (and hence destroy or level the barrier built by Dhul Qarnain) only after Jesus (’alaihi al-Salām) returns and kills Dajjāl. But the Hadīth uses the word send or raise. It does not use the word ‘release’.
p. 92-93
[/quote]
[quote]
  • Would Gog and Magog be sent/raised after Jesus (‘alaihi al-Salam) has returned and after he has killed Dajjal? (Hadīth)

“. . . It will be under such conditions that Allah will reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from among My servants such people against whom none will be able to fight; you take these people safely to
the mountain, (fa yab’athullahu Y’ajūja wa M’ajūj) and then (in those periods of history which lead to such events) Allah will send or raise Gog and Magog (this does not necessarily imply that the release or unleashing of Gog and Magog will have to take place only after Jesus returns) and they will spread out in every direction or occupy every place of advantage. The first of them will pass by Lake Tiberias (i.e. the Sea of Galilee) and drink out of it and when the last of them would pass (and that would have to be a very long time later), he will say: ‘There was once water here . . . .’”
(Sahīh Muslim)

This Hadīth has been almost universally understood to state or imply that the release of Gog and Magog into the world cannot take place until Jesus (‘alaihi as-Salām) has returned and has killed Dajjāl. This book rejects the use of such a defective methodologywhich focuses attention on a solitary Hadīth interpreted in a way that nullifies all the evidence to the contrary that has been amassed from both the Qur’ān and Ahadīth.
p.156-157
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2016 20:08

Eskandar wrote:
View original post

To save others from Intelletucal Deception:

In Summary what this guy is claiming is that they have COME UP with their own method of Hadeeth evaluation and based on THEIR OWN METHOD they will reject Hadeeth which don't match or assert their pie in the sky methodology.

For 1400 years the methd of Islamic Scholars has been to:

1. Assert/Check the Authenticity of a Hadeeth
  2. Check what was understood from this Hadeeth by earlier generations
  3. Explain conflicts (if any) and reconcile

The methodology of THIS GROUP is:

1. Forget about Authenticity (since they have no CLUE on how this science works anyways) so its convenient
  2. Discard Hadeeth which contradicts with THEIR POLITICAL understanding of world events

Note:

• This guy has given ZERO explaination of HOW these conclusions are reached, simply given a methodology pulled from his back pocket!
  • Mentioned some videos which I have watched many many times before which NEVER explain in depth how these conclusions are derived.

The upshot of this CULT is that we have OUR OWN METHOLOGY, we won't tell you where we get it from (we have invented our own way of REJECTING Hadeeth)...We have two eyes, you have one eye...If you disagree with us you are a Salafi, lack spirituality etc

Coincidentally there was a SECT in Islam called Batiniya and they claimed the same i.e. NO ONE understood the hidden meanings behind the text except they did. They also rejected the obvious (apparent) meanings which have been transmitted through the generations (to them). Almost every CULT believes this i.e. EVERYBODY has misunderstood Qur'aan & Hadeeth and we have been BLESSED with this understanding.

This is classic sign of a cult:

1. Elevate their Shaykh to almost a divine level
  2. Exclusively live in their own world and swallow their own rhetoric!

P.S: I have not called them Batiniya or labelled them as such but just pointed out similarities in the approach.

P.P.S: Every deviation from Ahlus-Sunnah starts from this thought that all PREVIOUS GENERATIONS misunderstood Hadeeth and we have been BLESSED with the correct understanding!

+6 -0Like x 2Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2016 08:33
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

This guy has an obvious pro shia, pro-Russia agenda. He was even in Serbia not too long ago. Very dangerous guy. I used to think he is an internet nobody until even normal people started asking me about this guy. Then I realised he is a fitna that needs to be tackled head on. Keep up the good work against this devient.
+0 -0Agree x 5Bad Spelling x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2016 21:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

It is not because someone disagree with your views on Sheikh Imran Hosein that he is his "fan" and part of a "cult" or a "sect".
Anyway, I will pass on your allegations.

I just posted this to point out some of the mistakes you made in your article.

For example, you wrote:

• Quote:
    Shaykh (HA) claims that Sayidina Tamim (RA) travelled in a small boat from Yemen (his tribe) in a boat to United Kingdom where he found Dajjal. DO YOU mean to say that a Boat in 30 days crossed Arabian Sea, Part of Indian Ocean, Part of South Atlantic ocean, almost the whole of North Atlantic Ocean and then the English Channel and THEN returned the saw way to tell the story?

Is United Kingdom East of Madinah?

The sheikh's view is that it was a vision. (See video and link above).

Quote:
Europeans Jews are Gog & Magog:

The opinion of this writer, and Allah Knows best, is that the original Gog and Magog are definitely located somewhere within the ranks of such European Jews. Gog and Magog overturned Christian European civilization and transformed it into the present godless civilization. Gog and Magog established the Zionist movement and the State of Israel. [Page 14]
  • From that quote you came into the conclusion that the sheikh claim ONLY Europeans Jews are Gog & Magog. Here two quotes from his book "An islamic view of Gog and Magog in the modern world" that shows the contrary:

Quote:
And so our conclusion is that Gog and Magog were originally located in the Khazars of Eastern Europe. While many of them became European Jews it is certain that some of them must also have become European Christians and that the forging of the mysterious European Judeo-Christian alliance was possible since the Khazars were present on both sides of that once bitterly-divided fence. This, perhaps, is included in the meaning of the Qur’anic verse which declared that Gog and Magog would one day merge with each other as waves merge into each other (yamūju fi b‘ad).
p.178

Quote:
It was that Jewish-Christian alliance which created modern Western secular civilization and was using that civilization to embrace all of mankind in a decadent godless embrace. The Jewish-Christian alliance secured major victories in the destruction of the Ottoman Islamic Caliphate and Dār al-Islām, replacing them with client-States such as the Republic of Turkey and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As a consequence, the Jewish-Christian alliance effectively controlled the Haramain and the Hajj. This book recognizes that Jewish-Christian alliance to be the creators of a Gog and Magog world-order. It seems to be only a matter of time before they would also succeed in fulfilling Prophet Muhammad’s prophecy located in Sahīh Bukhāri that “people would continue to perform the Hajj and ‘Umrah even after the release of Gog and Magog, but the Last Hour would not come before the (valid) Hajj no longer existed.”
p. 209

• About the methodology, the sheikh claim that he got it from his teacher Muhammad Fazlur Rahman Ansari.
    In this video he explains it more in detail (from 19:18):
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0mcCt5678s

I hope after this you will do a better research and correct your article.

As salam alaykum.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2016 22:22

Eskandar wrote:
View original post

Alhumdolillah, lets deal with your issues one at a time...

Dajjal: Man or System or Part-Symbolism?

Shaykh (HA) does believe that Dajjal will physically try to impersonate Sayyidina Isa (RA) but then he also believes ONE EYE and K-F-R to be symbolism. He believes that being blind in one eye means that he is devoid of spiritual vision. There are countless videos where he makes fun of people who take it literally, he mocks them to say that they will be looking for a ONE EYED MAN etc.

Did Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) saw a dream or actually travelled?

I have read the link and also watched many videos...WHERE DOES he get the idea that it was a dream apart from I THINK...

There is no justification, no quoting of previous Scholars, just I THINK...

well WE THINK in line with the commenray of this Hadeeth by numerous Scholars that it was NOT A DREAM

"ONLY" Europeans Jews are Gog & Magog?

I don't think that I have used the word "ONLY" but in any case what is the evidence that European Jews are Gog and Magog apart from I THINK...

Again no evidence just conjecture...I will highlight some words in RED from your own post:

178 wrote:
And so our conclusion is that Gog and Magog were originally located in the Khazars of Eastern Europe. While many of them became European Jews it is certain that some of them must also have become European Christians and that the forging of the mysterious European Judeo-Christian alliance was possible since the Khazars were present on both sides of that once bitterly-divided fence. This, perhaps, is included in the meaning of the Qur’anic verse which declared that Gog and Magog would one day merge with each other as waves merge into each other (yamūju fi b‘ad).

Methodology from Teacher?

Where is the Chain all the way to Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) of this methodlogy? Who else practised this principle of HADEETH REJECTION because it doesn't ft YOUR CONJECTURE?

WHO came up with the idea that Sayyidina Tamim (RA) was dreaming because it doesn't fit YOUR CONJECTURE?

So just because someone studies from a teacher it absolves the man from error???

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2016 12:48
Quote:
"ONLY" Europeans Jews are Gog & Magog?

I don't think that I have used the word "ONLY" but in any case what is the evidence that European Jews are Gog and Magog apart from I THINK...

Again no evidence just conjecture...I will highlight some words in RED from your own post:

178 wrote:
[/quote]
  • In his book on Gog and Magog the sheikh said that many mufassirun identified the "dark/murky water" mentionned in the verse 86 of Surah Al-Kahf as the Black Sea and so from this he came to the conclusion that the barrier of Dhul-Qarnayn was, according to him, located between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea in the Caucasus mountains. Then he identified the Khazars that lived in that region as Gog and Magog:
Quote:
At least some European Jews who created the Zionist Movement must have originated from tribes in Eastern Europe who converted to Judaism. The Khazar tribes who resided in territory north of the Caucasus Mountains not only converted to Judaism but also created history in early Islam when they successfully blocked the path of the all-conquering Muslim armies that were poised to conquer Europe. They thus possessed a military power greater than any in the then existing world. The Muslim armies that were so blocked had just defeated both the Persian and Byzantine empires (the two superpowers existing in the world at that time). The Khazar military power appears therefore to have been unique. (See Kevin Alan Brook’s scholarly work, The Jews of Khazaria, Jason Aronson, 1999; see also the website khazaria . com)
p. 177, An islamic view of Gog and Magog in the modern world

[quote] Methodology from Teacher?

Where is the Chain all the way to Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) of this methodlogy? Who else practised this principle of HADEETH REJECTION because it doesn't ft YOUR CONJECTURE?

WHO came up with the idea that Sayyidina Tamim (RA) was dreaming because it doesn't fit YOUR CONJECTURE?

So just because someone studies from a teacher it absolves the man from error???
  • The sheikh can be wrong on this matter as any other man.
    Anyway, I cannot quote here everything from his book on Gog and Magog, so for all the details concerning his methodology I suggest to read the chapter 2: Methodology of study.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2016 19:22

Eskandar wrote:
View original post

Are "Europeans" Gog/Magog in the Qur'aan?

The problem with the fanclub of Shaykh Imran (HA) is that majority of them can neither read/understand Arabic nor have any research into classical Islamic Scholarship (and commentary), they simply take his word as the "Gospel".

Turks as Gog/Magog Theory?

Its not the Europeans but a section of Turks which has been referred to some commentators as Gog & Magog. Why? Because of the devastation caused by the Mongol on the Islamic empire in the time of Scholars like Imam Qurtubi (RA) [1214-1273]. The devastation by the Tatar happened in their lifetime and culimnated in the siege of Baghdad (around 1258). Since these Scholars had not witnessed anything of this nature before and it was pure savagery these Scholars deemed Turks to Gog & Magog or part of it.

This makes common sense, you witness (or in the case of Imam Qurtubi (RA) hear) the tales of barbarity which is unparalleled so you automatically make the correlation. Here is what like Imam Qurtubi (RA) [1214-1273] says:

وقال السدي والضحاك : الترك شرذمة من يأجوج ومأجوج خرجت تغير ، فجاء ذو القرنين فضرب السد فبقيت في هذا الجانب . قال السدي : بني السد على إحدى وعشرين قبيلة ، وبقيت منهم قبيلة واحدة دون السد فهم الترك . وقاله قتادة .

قلت : وإذا كان هذا ، فقد نعت النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - الترك كما نعت يأجوج ومأجوج ، فقال - عليه الصلاة والسلام - : لا تقوم الساعة حتى يقاتل المسلمون الترك قوما وجوههم كالمجان المطرقة يلبسون الشعر ويمشون في الشعر في رواية ينتعلون الشعر خرجه مسلم وأبو داود وغيرهما . ولما علم النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - عددهم وكثرتهم وحدة شوكتهم قال - عليه الصلاة والسلام - : اتركوا الترك ما تركوكم . وقد خرج منهم في هذا الوقت أمم لا يحصيهم إلا الله - تعالى - ، ولا يردهم عن المسلمين إلا الله - تعالى - ، حتى كأنهم يأجوج ومأجوج أو مقدمتهم . وروى أبو داود عن أبي بكرة أن رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وسلم - قال : ينزل ناس من أمتي بغائط يسمونه البصرة عند نهر يقال له دجلة يكون عليه جسر يكثر أهلها وتكون من أمصار المهاجرين - قال ابن يحيى قال أبو معمر وتكون من أمصار المسلمين فإذا كان في آخر الزمان جاء بنو قنطوراء عراض الوجوه صغار الأعين حتى ينزلوا على شاطئ النهر فيتفرق أهلها ثلاث فرق فرقة يأخذون أذناب البقر والبرية وهلكوا وفرقة يأخذون لأنفسهم وكفروا وفرقة يجعلون ذراريهم خلف ظهورهم ويقاتلونهم وهم الشهداء الغائط المطمئن من الأرض والبصرة الحجارة الرخوة وبها سميت البصرة وبنو قنطوراء هم الترك يقال : إن قنطوراء اسم جارية كانت لإبراهيم - صلوات الله وسلامه عليه - ، ولدت له أولادا جاء من نسلهم الترك .

The obvious problem with this Theory? Turks/Mongols/Tatars accepted Islam!

Allamah Allusi (RA) [1802-1854] destorys this Theory!

Then comes one of the greatest Scholars, “Sufees” of Hanafi Madhab and he goes to town and destroys this theory for good. He says that I am a neighbour to these lands (which are now the Ottoman Empire by the way :P) so he writes from neighbouring Iraq in his Tafseer and has a long discussion on the authenticity of the entire piece of "Turks being Gog/Magog".

The entire narration upon which Imam Qurtubi (RA) [1214-1273] had built is theory has severe problems in the chain and has in fact been borrowed from the bible and here is the entire passage:

وقالوا‏:‏ ‏

‏قَالُواْ ياذا القرنين إِنَّ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ‏
‏ قبيلتان من ولد يافث بن نوح عليه السلام وبه جزم وهب بن منبه وغيره واعتمده كثير من المتأخرين‏.‏ وقال الكسائي في العرائس‏:‏ إن يافث سار إلى المشرق فولد له هناك خمسة أولاد جومر‏.‏ وبنرش‏.‏ وأشار‏.‏ واسقويل ومياشح فمن جومر جميع الصقالبة والروم وأجناسهم ومن مياشح جميع أصناف العجم ومن أشار يأجوج ومأجوج وأجناسهم ومن اسقويل جميع الترك ومن بنرش الفقجق واليونان‏.‏ وقيل‏:‏ كلاهما من الترك وروى ذلك عن الضحاك، وفي كلام بعضهم أن الترك منهم لما أخرجه ابن جرير‏.‏ وابن مردويه من طريق السدي من أثر قوي الترك سرية من سرايا يأجوج ومأجوج خرجت فجاء ذو القرنين فبنى السد فبقوا خارجين عنه، وفي رواية عبد الرزاق عن قتادة أن يأجوج ومأجوج ثنتان وعشرون قبيلة بني ذو القرنين السد على إحدى وعشرين وكانت واحدة منهم خارجة للغزو فبقيت خارجة وسميت الترك لذلك» وقيل‏:‏ يأجوج من الترك ومأجوج من الديلم، وقيل من الجيل، وعن كعب الأحبار أن يأجوج ومأجوج من ولد آدم عليه السلام من غير حواء وذلك أنه عليه السلام نام فاحتلم فامتزجت نطفته في التراب فخلق منها يأجوج ومأجوج، ونقل النووي في تفاواه القول بأنهم أولاد آدم عليه السلام من غير حواء عن جماهير العلماء‏.‏

وتعقب دعوى الاحتلام بأن الأنبياء عليهم السلام لا يحتلمون، وأجيب بأن المنفي الاحتلام بمن لا تحل لهم فيجوز أن يحتلموا بنسائهم فلعل احتلام آدم عليه السلام من القسم الجائز، ويحتمل أيضاً أن يكون منه عليه السلام إنزال من غير أن يرى نفسه أنه يجامع كما يقع كثيراً لأبنائه، واعترض أيضاً بأنه يلزم على هذا أنهم كانوا قبل الطوفان ولم يهلكوا به، وأجيب بأن عموم الطوفان غير مجمع عليه فلعل القائل بذلك ممن لا يقول بعمومه وأنا أرى هذا القول حديث خرافة، وقال الحافظ ابن حجر‏:‏ لم يرد ذلك عن أحد من السلف إلا عن كعب الأحبار، ويرده الحديث المرفوع أنهم من ذرية نوح عليه السلام ونوح من ذرية حواء قطعاً‏.‏

وكأنه عنى بالحديث غير ما روى عن أبي هريرة مرفوعاً ولد لنوح‏.‏ سام وحام ويافث فولد لسام العرب وفارس والروم وولد لحام القبط والبربر والسودان وولد ليافث يأجوج ومأجوج والترك والصقالبة فإنه صرح بأنه ضعيف، وفي التوراة في السفر الأول في الفصل العاشر والتصريح بأن يأجوج من أبناء يافث‏.‏ وزعم بعض اليهود أن مأجوج اسم للأرض التي كان يسكنها يأجوج وليس اسماً لقبيلة وهو باطل بالنص، والظاهر أنهما اسمان أعجميان فمنع صرفهما للعلمية والعجمة؛ وقيل عربيان من أج الظليم إذا أسرع وأصلهما لهمزة كما قرأ عاصم‏.‏ والأعمش‏.‏ ويعقوب في رواية وهي لغة بني أسد ووزنهما مفعول، وبناء مفعول من ذلك مع أنه لازم لتعديه بحرف الجر‏.‏

وقيل‏:‏ إن كان ما ذكر منقولاً فللتعدي وإن كان مرتجلاً فظاهر، وقال الأخفش‏:‏ إن جعلنا ألفهما أصلية فيأجوج يفعول ومأجوج مفعول كأنه من أجيج النار، ومن لم يهمزهما جعلها زائدة فيأجوج من يججت ومأجوج من مججت، وقال قطرب‏:‏ في غير الهمز مأجوج فاعول من المج ويأجوج فاعول من اليج، وقال أبو الحسن علي بن عبد الصمد السخاوي؛ الظاهر أنه عربي وأصله الهمز وتركه على التخفيف‏.‏ وهو إما من الأجة وهو الاختلاف كما قال تعالى‏:‏ ‏

‏وَتَرَكْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَمُوجُ فِى بَعْضٍ‏
‏ ‏[‏الكهف‏:‏ 99‏]‏ أو من الأج وهو سرعة العدو قال تعالى‏:‏ ‏
‏وَهُمْ مّن كُلّ حَدَبٍ يَنسِلُونَ‏
‏ ‏[‏الأنبياء‏:‏ 96‏]‏ أو من الأجه وهي شدة الحر أو من أج الماء ياج أجوجاً إذا كان ملحقاً مراً انتهى‏.‏ وعلة منع الصرف على القول بعربيتهما العلمية والتأنيث باعتبار القبيلة‏.‏

وقرأ العجاج‏.‏ ورؤية ابنه ‏

‏آجوج‏
‏ بهمزة بدل الياء‏.‏ وربما يقال جوج بلا همزة ولا ياء في غير القررن وجاء بهذا اللفظ في كتاب حزقيال عليه السلام ‏
‏وَمَأْجُوجَ مُفْسِدُونَ فِى الارض‏
‏ أي في أرضنا بالقتل والتخريب وسائر وجوه الإفساد المعلوم من البشر، وقيل بأخذ الأقوات وأكلها‏.‏ روى أنهم كانوا يخرجون أيام الربيع فلا يتركون شيئاً أؤخضر إلا أكلوه ولا باساً إلا احتلوه، وأخرج ابن المنذر‏.‏ وابن أبي حاتم عن بيب الأوصافي أنه قال‏:‏ كان فسادهم أنهم يأكلون الناس، واستدل بإسناد مفسدون إلى يأجوج ومأجوج على أن أقل الجمع إثنان وليس بشيء أصلاً ‏
‏فَهَلْ نَجْعَلُ لَكَ خَرْجاً‏
‏ أي جعلا من أموالن‏.‏ والفاء لتفريع العرض على إفسادهم في الأرض‏.‏ وقرأ الحسن‏.‏ والأعمش‏.‏ وطلحة‏.‏ وخلف‏.‏ وابن سعدان‏.‏ وابن عيسى الأصبهاني وابن جبير الأنطاكي‏.‏ وحمزة‏.‏ والكسائي ‏(‏خراجاً‏)‏ بألف بعد الراء وكلاهما بمعنى واحد كالنول والنوال‏.‏ وقيل‏:‏ الخرج المصدر أطلق على الخراج والخراج الاسم لما يخرج‏.‏ وقال ابن الاعرابي‏:‏ الخرج على الرؤس يقال‏:‏ أد خراج أرضك وقال ثعلب‏:‏ الخرج اخص من الخراج‏.‏ وقيل الخرج المال يخرج مرة والخراج الخرج المتكرر وقيل الخرج ما تبرعت به والخراج ما لزمك إداؤه ‏
‏على أَن تَجْعَلَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَهُمْ سَدّا‏
‏ حاجزاً يمنعهم من الوصول إلينا‏.‏ وقرأ نافع‏.‏ وابن عامر‏.‏ وأبو بكر سداً بضم السين‏.‏

Is the wall of Gog/Magog breached?

Shaykh Imran (HA) and his fanclub has made three changes to what the commentators have written:

1. Change 1: Turks/Mongols/Tatars got replaced with EUROPEANS
  2. Change 2: Turks/Mongols/Tatars accepted Islam and their religion got replaced with Juda'ism
  3. Change 3: The wall of Gog/Magog is written to be intact until close to day of Judgement, it got demolished for their theory to work...

Imam Qurtubi (RA) [1214-1273] writes very clearly in his Tafseer that the following verse means that the wall is to stay until the day of Judgement

قَالَ هَذَا رَحْمَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّي فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي جَعَلَهُ دَكَّاءَ وَكَانَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي حَقًّا

[18:98] He said, .This is a mercy from my Lord. Then, when the promise of my Lord will come, He will make it leveled to the ground. The promise of my Lord is true..

What is this promise of my Lord? Imam Qurtubi (RA) [1214-1273] writes that their time for exit is near the day of Judgement.

أَيْ يَوْم الْقِيَامَة . وَقِيلَ : وَقْت خُرُوجهمْ .

Shaykh Imran Hossein (HA) conveniently borrows from Imam Qurtubi (RA) that Gog/Magog are Turks (close enough I guess) and Wall is in Armenia/Azerbaijan but conveniently forgets to mention that the wall will NOT be breached until (close to) day of judgement.

Tafseer Ibn Katheer (RA) says the same thing but is also conveniently ignored.

British or Jews as Gog/Magog Theory?

Imam Qurtubi (RA) [1214-1273] saw the Mongol/Tatar and their devastation and declared them to be Gog/Magog, some of the Indian Scholars saw British colonise India, guess who do they think Gog/Magog are?

^^^ 1 Bonus Point for Guessing :P

Shaykh Imran (HA) witnesses the Israeli aggression and devastation upon Muslims, Guess who considers to be Gog/Magog?

^^^ 2 Bonus Points for Guessing :P :P

Turks/Tatart not only became Muslims but found the Ottoman Empire so guess the opinion of Shaykh Imran (HA) on Ottomans? Why?  Because facts contradict his theory of "earlier commentators"...

^^^ 3 Bonus Points for Guessing :P :P :P

Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2017 16:18
Astaghfirullah! Sheikh Imran Hosein is now making nervous. I wish he had kept his mouth shut.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2017 16:41

Maripat wrote:
View original post

Loading tweet

Donald Trump IMRAN HOSEIN advises Indian Muslims

Halalified YT Audio

The Muslims of India are in a pathetic state. I can’t find a better word then that, pathetic! And they have their Ulama to blame.

Yes.

I don’t know what advice I can give them because I believe it’s now too late.  

Very sad.

There is a parallel between India and the Balkans. That Islam came to India and Islam came to the Balkans as an oppressor, waging unjust war on Hindu India.

And waging unjust war on the Orthodox Christian Balkans.

And there is no oppression in Islam. And the Muslims responded with pride…

We are proud of the wars lost by the Ottomans and we slaughtered so many Christians and we enslaved their women and we took their sons and we converted them by force to Islam. And we took their big cathedral Aga Sofia and we converted it into a Masjid.

O! What wonderful people we are.

The same thing in India.

The Hindus did not invite you to come and rule over them. No!

The Mughals waged unjust war on (Hindu) India and enforced Islam over India by force. Oppression!

Do you think the Hindus will love you?

Do you think the orthodox Christians will love you, when you are an oppressor?

The way to correct that situation is for the Ulama to first of all denounce oppression. And to apologise to the oppressed that this is not Islam.

That is now beginning to take place in the Balkans. Alhumdolllah, that I have made some effort and I am seeing some fruit. But I am not seeing any evidence in India of Indian Muslims waking up and recognising that Islam was an oppressor in India.

Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2017 16:49
He has completely upset my mood for the day and it will be extremely difficult to do the damage control after this sheer stupidity. The man is really cursed.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2017 17:10
the guys lost the plot. duno if its fame or just arrogance but something really has got to him. his old stuff were ok. he has good books on banking system and riba and his book on the fall of khilfah and saudi state where good reads but now he just seems to be a complete nutjob. wasnt he calling putin and russia awliya Allah a while ago
Rank Image
London
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2021 10:50
On the light side :)

I still feel the Shia aspect, even from Ali in the tweet
Loading tweet
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2021 11:27
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

The post from Ali sounds sarcastic and mimicking a typical conspiracy theorist including imran hoseins followers
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2021 16:57
Sorry but i got no time for these ulema comin out against the zindiq IH suddenly. The kufr and wild statements of IH are not new they been happening for over 10 yrs or longer.. Many here as this thread shows and others have exposed his deviency yet not a single word from our scholars. Suddenly IH attacks a deo scholar and we get hasan ali, yasir al hanafi and other makin videos.

They obviously consider an attack on their own more serious than attack of Allah, rasoolullah (saw) quran and Islam.

Why don't they talk about filth like abu layth. Why dnt they go after al baruj press? Our schols have good ties with them fools.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2021 18:26
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Which deobandi scholar did IH attack first before shaykh hasan ali came out. But you are right, muadh khan wrote against him in 2013