You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Abu Taalib Deobandi, Naqshband66, Taalibah, samah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2013 22:27
Spoiler added to image of grave for those who either want to or don't want to see image.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2013 15:24
Please note that the islamic tarbiyah academy who wrote the article and I have attached the pdf file have also not posted a pic of the grave (i didn't find it on the pdf file, see previous posts).
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2013 17:41

Desi tadka wrote:
View original post

Desi tadka wrote:
View original post

I am unable to understand what precisely your issue is? Do you have a question around the authenticity of the picture? Do you have an Islamic objection to posting the picture of the grave? Please articulate yourself if you would like me to explain something, if in your opinion it isn’t suitable to post the picture then someone has disliked it and you have disagreed with it.

Alhumdolillah, you have the right to express your opinion and if it’s Islamically applicable please feel free to correct me.

I wasn’t angry yesterday and I am not angry today, just baffled at your presumptions and incoherencies. Who have claimed Noor emanating from the grave? Who has claimed that Shaykh (Mufti) Zubair Dudha (HA) has posted this picture? You make presumptions and then refute them yourself.

If you simply want to fool around then go ahead but if there is something you need me to clarify feel free to ask.

Brother, if you have a serious question or query please feel free to ask and if I can I will answer if you want I can ask someone from amongst the Khulafah and get back to you.

Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2013 18:06
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Forget it bhaijaan, you are putting words in my mouth, I can't go on and on about this - people will get the message inshaAllah.

Make duas for me that Allah grant me taufeeq to make people understand. Summa Aameen.

jazakAllah khair for the duas.

Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2013 18:09
@bro Muadh, and I'm sorry if my posts have hurt you.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2013 19:15

Desi tadka wrote:
View original post

Your posts haven’t hurt or angered me (3rd time saying this) but have confused me. I haven’t understood your point at all during the last 2 days.  You have just presumptions upon presumptions and then attempted to explain or refute your own presumptions.

Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 28th March 2014 19:31
Salamualaikum warahmattullah

Alhemdulillah, I was very fortunate to have met shaikh Moulana Muhammad Hakeem Akhter sb ( ha ) back in 2008. I was visting madinah shareef with my cousin when we happened to notice many of his mureeds hanging outside of a hotel overlooking masjid nabawi. We inquired who they were and who they were associated with and they told us that they were mureeds of hazrat shaikh m. Hakeem Akhter sb who happened to be staying in the hotel. At the time I didnt have any knowledge of who shakh m. Hakeem Akhter ( ra ) was or how important he was. All that I was told was that he was a great deobandi alim of tassawwuf who's khilafat linked back with the other akabir ulema of deoband. That news was enough information for us to request to see hazrat Sab out of respect and to see a real waliullah who was at that time bed stricken in his hotel room. We were allowed in his room but were first kindly asked not to stay long because there were so many people visiting shaikh Hakeem Akhter sb ( ra ) and was not feeling well with so many crowding around him. When we finally entered the room we saw so many of hazrat Saab's mureeds surrounding his bed. we both had a turn to come near him, gave hazrat our salams and had a turn to kiss his blessed hand Near his bedside. Subhanallah , even though hazrat moulana Hakeem Akhter sb ( ha ) was very Ill, we saw nothing but noor beaming from his blessed face. We asked some of his mureeds to ask him in his language to make duwa for me and my cousin , which he did when asked. Out of respect, we quickly left hazrat Sab after giving our salams once more as he looked at us with a face of a loving father. May allah bless him with jannatul firdous and more ameen. Only now, I was reminded by my cousin who hazrat hakeem akhter ( ra ) was because I forgot after some years. I feel very fortunate and honored to have met hazrat Hakeem Akhter sb ( ra ) . May allah put noor in his grave.ameen.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2021 13:37
Assalamu alaikum

Does anyone have contact number of Maulana Mazhar, son of Hakeem Akhtar Sahab RA?