Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Yasin, abu mohammed, kanzoorbhai, Taalibah
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 14th March 2012 22:00

1.       Ma Waraun-Nah’r (Uzbekistan): Emergence of a Military Leader

a.       Sayyidina Ali ibn AbuTalib (RA) narrated that the Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) said: A man called al-Harith ibn Harrath will come forth from Ma Wara an-Nahr. His army will be led by a man called Mansur who will establish or consolidate things for Muhammad's family as Quraysh consolidated them for the Apostle of Allah ((Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam). Every believer must help him, or he said: respond to his sermons. [Abi Daud]

2.       Khuarasaan (Afghanistan/Iran/Pakistan): Army of Mahdi forms

a.       Sayyidina Buraidah (RA) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "There will be many armies after me. You must join that army which will come from Khurasaan." [Ibn Adi]

b.      On the authority of Sayyidina Thawbaan (RA), the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)  said: "If you see the Black Banners coming from Khurasan go to them immediately, even if you must crawl over ice, because indeed amongst them is the Caliph, Al Mahdi." [Ibn Majah, Al-Hakim, Ahmad]

3.       Makkah: Sayyidina Mahdi emerges

a.       Sayyida Umme Salmah(RA) narrates that Rasulullah(Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)said: After the death of a Ruler there will be some dispute between the people. At that time a citizen of Madina will flee (from Madina) and go to Makkah. While in Makkah, certain people will approach him between Hajrul Aswad and Maqaame Ibraheem, and forcefully pledge their allegiance to him. Thereafter a huge army will proceed from Syria to attack him but when they will be at Baida, which is between Makkah and Madina, they will be swallowed into the ground. On seeing this, the Abdaals of Shaam as well as large numbers of people from Iraq will come to him and pledge their allegiance to him. Then a person from the Quraish, whose uncle will be from the Bani Kalb tribe will send an army to attack him, only to be overpowered, by the will of Allah. This (defeated) army will be that of the Bani Kalb. Unfortunate indeed is he who does not receive a share from the booty of the Kalb. This person (Imam Mahdi) will distribute the spoils of war after the battle. He will lead the people according to the Sunnat and during his reign Islam will spread throughout the world. He will remain till seven years (since his emergence). He will pass away and the Muslims will perform his Janazah salaat. [Abi Daud]

4.       Between Madina & Makkah: Rival (Sufyani) Army sent from Syria gets swallowed by Earth:

a.       Sayyida Umme Salmah(RA) narrates that Rasulullah(Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)said:  Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the eminent saints of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam.  Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years, then die, and the Muslims will pray over him. [Abi Daud]

5.       Syria (Near Damascus): Confrontation between the Army of Christians and Army of Mahdi

a.       Insert Reference

6.       Istanbul gets captured by Army of Mahdi:

a.       Sayyidina Abu Huraira (RA) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed ani the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ). [Muslim]

7.       Between Iraq & Syria: Dajjal Emerges

8.       Esfahan: Seventy Thousand Jews emerge to join Dajjal

9.       Damascus: Isa (AS) emerges

10.   Lod (Lydda) Air force Base (Tel Aviv): Dajjal gets killed

WARNING: Ongoing Work...

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 14th March 2015 01:33
Is this work still ongoing?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 14th March 2015 09:08
Lost interest.
+1 -0Winner x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2015 12:06
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Please regain your interest as we see apocryphal conspiracy theories and myths float around regarding these matters.

Lately situations are changing too fast and these prophecies are being more relevant to current affairs.
+0 -0Agree x 1
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2015 12:14
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Getting people hooked and then losing interest... hmm, sounds like another similar recent case...... Colonel H
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2015 06:35
Yes Khan Sahab get interested once again..

My feeling is that revelation of Mehdi (AS) is very near.
But that is no proof or even an evidence.

It should be fruitful to discuss this aspect also.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2015 06:36
How is it a winner if Colonel lost interest in it?
+0 -0Agree x 4
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2015 10:20
IslamQA : 43840

Source : Islam QA 43840

I have taken only the points from there, comments are mine.

The Portends of Arrival of Mehdi (AS):

(1) The sending of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his death

This is already in past for a long time. Beloved Prophet (SAW) said that the end times and his arrival are very close to each other.
Very close could extend upto 570 years - the time between Hazrat Isa (AS) and beloved Prophet (SAW). By now three times of that duration has already passed. In that way arrival of Hazrat mehdi (AS) is already overdue.

(2) The plague of ‘Amwaas

I know nothing of it.

(3) The appearance of tribulations

Life is so full of tribulations that this portend is overwhelmingly fulfilled.

(4) The loss of honesty

The fact that everyone is looking for honest people clearly points to the unpleasant reality that honesty is a rarity today, that is, honesty is lost.

(5) The disappearance of knowledge

I do not understand this. Most probably this sign is from those times when Muslims have gone from this world after the rule of Hazrat isa (AS).

(6) The spread of riba
Less said about it the better.
Completely valid portend.

(7) The spread of musical instruments

Same as above. In fact when anyone of us gets frustrated about music we should think that the arrival of Mehdi (AS) is very close.

(8) The spread of alcohol

The same as above two points.
Completely apparent portend.

(9) Regarding these things, riba-music-alcohol, as permissible

Very stark portend. So next time you see a muslim trying to justifying music or trying to give an impression as if the beard is optional then do not get irritated but make your belief firm that the arrival of Hazrat Mehdi (AS) might be very close.

(10) Competition in erecting tall buildings

Boy is that true! This one of those points that give me most headache. My heart sinks when I see the sheer extent of construction.

(11) A great deal of killing

No sensitive person needs evidence in this direction. The number of people being killed today is larger than ever in the history of mankind.

And one deception must be avoided on this point. We should not think of percentage of people being killed. That is fake and indecent statisticalisation. In killings we should use the most appropriate figure like absolute numbers.

(12) The time passing more quickly

I endorse this point. I do see time passing rather fast. I thought it was subjective feeling but now I know better - it is a sign and a portent of end times, that is arrival of Hazrat Mehdi (AS).

(13) Adornment of the mosques

Have you seen Barelwis? How happy they are doing this!

(14) Prevalence of shirk

Not only the majority community in India, the Christians and even the Barelwis are indulging in these activities.

(15) The spread of immorality

Again less said about this point too the better it is.

(16) Great deal of stinginess

A man buying a flat for a woman not his mehram will not qualify as a man spending.
He is stingy.
Bukhl is to spend on those things that are haraam.
Not spending on halaal is merely a symptom of Bukhl.

(17) Many earthquakes

Oh tell this to people living in the vicinity of Nepal and in Nepal.

(18) the landslides

True again.

(19) Transformations and pelting with stones from the heavens

Not apparent as of now.

(20) Disappearance of righteous people

True to a large extent.

(21) Believers’ dreams coming true

Difficult to comment on this one.

(22) Neglect of the Sunnah

True. A Barelwi friend is angry why some Muslims are giving so much emphasis on sunnah.

(23) Agreat deal of lying

Wow! I did not know this one. I was all the time thinking that the world has been a liars paradise all the time.

(24) A great deal of false testimony

The whole legal system is based on that today.

(25) A great deal of sudden death

That has become the norm today.

(26) A great deal of rain but little growth of vegetation

This one too is ambiguous.

(27) Wishing for death

Looking at farmers suicide today in India for us this too is a reality.

(28) Increase in numbers of the “Romans” and fighting them

This should mean excessive interference of western white people in our affairs and that is true.
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2015 11:35
Maripat wrote:
View original post

salaam

it is not just the barelwi's who are adorning the masjids, committing shirk, neglecting sunnah. we are all doing it in one form or another - including deobandi's. i think its very short sighted of you to single out barelwi's on these points.

barelwi's adorn the masjids with cheap tinsel and decorations.
deobandi's adorn the masjids with expensive chandeliers and marble.

barelwi's commit shirk by following the desires of their peers against the will of allah.
deobandi's commit shirk by following the desires of their shaikhs and ulama against the will of allah.

barelwi's get angry when people follow the sunnah?
deobandi's get angry when some follow the sunnah of moonsighting. tablighi's get angry when some join and promote organisations that feed and help the homeless. shaikhs and peer brothers get angry when some 'show the shaikh up' by wearing an amamah when the shaikh does not wear one.
+4 -0Like x 3Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 13th November 2015 12:16
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2015 04:16
Taalibah wrote:
View original post

Jazakallah.

i shall request brothers and sisters to continue talking about this issue at least as a favour to people like me.
I am very inclined towards thinking that coming of Hazraat Mehdi and Isa (AS) is very near but all that is only a guess! We should not get overwhelmed by our own guesses and obliterate actual reality from our own minds.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2015 09:25
Maripat wrote:
View original post

salaam

why do you think the time of the mahdi and isa (as) is near?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2015 05:19
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

There are various clues.
Some related to personal observations while others are gathered from Ulama.
A Mufti friend, Asad Qasim Sambhali, has written an Urdu book on this issue.
That can be taken as a source of technical Islamic criterion for identifying exchatological times - times near the end of the world.
I mean the Ahadith related to Hazrat isa (AS) and Hazrat Mehdi (AS).

(1) When Rasoolallah SAW talked about a mountain of gold appearing in Euphrates then it must be the wealth born of Arab oil. Not so difficult to explain. Rasoolallah SAW must have been shown the filthy wealth that is so common in the Gulf region and he must have been shown the oil citculating in that region. After that it is not difficult to surmise a mountain of gold coming out of that river.

(2) The Hadith about tunnels through mountains or grounds. These things were unthinkable in Rasoolallah SAW's times. Today these are common place. There are everywhere.

(3) 1437 years ago it was difficult to imagine Dajjal covering the world in forty days. Today the Indian prime minister has covered it many times in less than two years.

(4) Dajjal's donkey having a distance of twenty meters between his years is not a miracle today - aeroplanes are nauseatingly common today.

(5) Muslims will be trying to keep their women at home while they will be eager to burst out of home - said Rasoolallah SAW. That is a stark reality today.

(6) Nations of the world will invite each other to attack you they way people collect around food.
We do not need any further evidence that this is happening right now.

(7) Excessive construction. It is simply mind numbing.

Next I shall include my personal observations.

(8) Space exploration: Universe leaves us dumb found but that is all there is to know about it. Going to moon is the peak of human achievement. The west is ambitious beyond that also but human limits do not really extend in that direction. We are more or less at the end of the show.

(9) Science is epitomised in Physics. That is my subject. I have this eerie and unpleasant sensation that this all over.

(10) Sure Allah SWT might have more complex things in store for us. But explaining the things we understand to common people is exceedingly difficult. Do we really need those things that can not be communicated to common people? No.

Hence it looks like as if the show is really at its end.

Of course all this is guess only and I claim no decisiveness till we hear the news of our Elders having identified Hazrat Mehdi (AS) in Harmain.

+1 -0Agree x 1