Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Pictures from your Mobile (or camera)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 2.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Malak, muslimah101, Sheikh_Shuraim, Taqwah, Rumo, member2, abu mohammed, Yasin, sweetmuslimahk1, Seifeddine-M, Taalibah, Naqshband66, dr76, abuzayd2k
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 20th April 2012 11:15
My brother sent this to me this morning. I think its at Heathrow Airport. (will confirm if not)

Wudhu Stone.jpg
Downloads: 381
    [548.33 kB] Tayammum
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Yasin's avatar
UK
6,700
Brother
945
Yasin's avatar
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 20th April 2012 12:13
If it's at Heathrow, I'm sure there's WC's less than a minute away so I don't see the point of that except it makes it look like a Museum
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 20th April 2012 12:29
Yasin wrote:
If it's at Heathrow, I'm sure there's WC's less than a minute away so I don't see the point of that except it makes it look like a Museum


Thats why I'm surprised to see it. Waiting confirmation.

Last time I went, there was an actual place for wudhu (terminal 4). Good stuff.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 21st April 2012 11:25
abu mohammed wrote:
Yasin wrote:
If it's at Heathrow, I'm sure there's WC's less than a minute away so I don't see the point of that except it makes it look like a Museum


Thats why I'm surprised to see it. Waiting confirmation.

Last time I went, there was an actual place for wudhu (terminal 4). Good stuff.


I can confirm that this photo is from Heathrow airport but it is located near the Duty Free section so not visible to those who aren't traveling.



I wonder why they have it at all, forget about why they have it there. Do they want to keep the airport dry beyond the duty free? or is it an excuse to say to the Muslims, you don't liquid beyond this point!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2012 14:18
A short article in today's Metro paper. I saw this whilst I went to grab some lunch.

Lol.

IMAG0368.jpg
Downloads: 266
    [1075.16 kB] Iran V USA
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 27th April 2012 14:49
MashaAllah. I saw YASIN today. I had a job in Ilford and as I was driving down romford rd, this is what I saw. Not what I expected. And no its not him/his.
IMAG0372.jpg
Downloads: 121
    [943.82 kB] YASIN
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
back to top
Rank Image
brooklynyte4ever's avatar
nyc
484
Brother
382
brooklynyte4ever's avatar
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2012 04:24

"abu mohammed" wrote:
Oh and by the way, I was in a que to kiss the black stone.

 

salaams brother.did you know that the black stone is really comprise of 8 peices embeded in another stone that looks similar to it in color?

mashallah nice pics.i got some of my own that i have to upload soon on  this website inshallah

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
brooklynyte4ever's avatar
nyc
484
Brother
382
brooklynyte4ever's avatar
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2012 04:29

"Daywalk3r" wrote:

 

salams brother.i think that its a form of riba to penalize a mussali for making his cell ring.i heard that some masjids are doing this but this is really crazey.of course,to let ones own celli goes off is wrong as well.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2012 10:50

"brooklynyte4ever" wrote:

"abu mohammed" wrote:
Oh and by the way, I was in a que to kiss the black stone.

 

salaams brother.did you know that the black stone is really comprise of 8 peices embeded in another stone that looks similar to it in color?

mashallah nice pics.i got some of my own that i have to upload soon on  this website inshallah

There is ample information on this and much more in the thread "Makka, Madinah, history, videos, pictures" which can be found in the top rated section above.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 7th May 2012 21:47

I was going to take the original picture, but I thought this would be cleaner.

 

 

Argos 8319432 Toilet Roll Holder and Toilet Brush Set

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 8th May 2012 10:27

This is not one of my pictures but it is a photo taken by (I think) Malaysian Muslim.

 

 



HoHo~~this is what i found last week when i was hunting for new sport shoes at Makhota Parade malacca. And accidentally found pig skin lining shoes~!! i tried to smell if any BBQ pork smell on they shoes, but it is so carefully wrapped. I got warned by the workers there, as no photography is allowed there.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 8th May 2012 23:12
The app demonstrated on the HTC XL. Very nice size. (4.7 inches)


IMAG0382.jpg
Downloads: 280
    [656.55 kB] Muftisays app1
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 8th May 2012 23:23
The app demonstrated on the HTC Desire S. Not a bad size. (3.7 inches)



The screen has an anti glare protective screen due to the nature of my work hence the quality in the photo also the brightness of the screen was 25%.
IMAG1197.jpg
Downloads: 281
    [839.14 kB] muftisays app2
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Yasin's avatar
UK
6,700
Brother
945
Yasin's avatar
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 8th May 2012 23:43
The app on HTC XL looks amazing
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2012 20:10
So my little brother returns from a short break and gets my kids a little gift.

IMAG0001.jpg
Downloads: 206
    [1202.73 kB] they are real.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top

Jump to page: