Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Pictures from your Mobile (or camera)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 2.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Malak, muslimah101, Sheikh_Shuraim, Taqwah, Rumo, member2, abu mohammed, Yasin, sweetmuslimahk1, Seifeddine-M, Taalibah, Naqshband66, dr76, abuzayd2k
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2012 20:16

"muslimah101" wrote:

I captured this small dua book which my aunt had.It contained beautiful duas and i was desperate to possess one.I took a pic and sent it to India so the book could be sent to me. Sadly, it wasnt possible to get the book. After months of searching it occured to me to photocopy my aunts copy, but sadly, by then she lost it. 

Alhumdulillah, this thread has proven to be of great benefit to me Alhumdulillah. If sister "muslimah101" did not post the dua book, then I would have completely forgotten about my dua book. Although the website says not in stock, I spoke to my contact there yesterday and and Alhumdulillah, I now have 3 copies of it. So if you would really like to order the book, please do so. I will attach the content pages for your benefit.

Jazakallah sister.

IMAG0227.jpg
Downloads: 89
    [940.49 kB] contents page 1
IMAG0225.jpg
Downloads: 86
    [992.66 kB] contents page 2-3
IMAG0226.jpg
Downloads: 108
    [1012.35 kB] contents page 4-5
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2012 09:52

"Anonymous" wrote:
aslmsww id like to upload some but still figuring out the optimal settings on my n8. sadly such things are very much rocket science for me :-(

Nokia will release a 41 mega pixel camera. Try working around that one.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2012 13:23

"abu mohammed" wrote:

"muslimah101" wrote:

I captured this small dua book which my aunt had.It contained beautiful duas and i was desperate to possess one.I took a pic and sent it to India so the book could be sent to me. Sadly, it wasnt possible to get the book. After months of searching it occured to me to photocopy my aunts copy, but sadly, by then she lost it. 

Alhumdulillah, this thread has proven to be of great benefit to me Alhumdulillah. If sister "muslimah101" did not post the dua book, then I would have completely forgotten about my dua book. Although the website says not in stock, I spoke to my contact there yesterday and and Alhumdulillah, I now have 3 copies of it. So if you would really like to order the book, please do so. I will attach the content pages for your benefit.

Jazakallah sister.

JazakAllah. 

In all honesty, I have a few morning and evenign dua books. My reason for wanting the 'pictured' one was for learning the urdu duas.But jazakAllah, anyway. 

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 29th February 2012 10:50
abu mohammed wrote:

"Anonymous" wrote:
aslmsww id like to upload some but still figuring out the optimal settings on my n8. sadly such things are very much rocket science for me :-(

Nokia will release a 41 mega pixel camera. Try working around that one.

saw this in Metro the other day - defi thinking about getting it! vexed that their going with Symbian ;-(
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 29th February 2012 14:09
@Daywalk3r

Whats the point, it wont make any difference to anyone. A 5mp Camera takes pictures just as well. The only time you need to worry about the MP is if you are going to be printing large posters, and if that s the case, then you dont need the phone, you need a computer, camera and a printer.

Can you imagine withe the quality of photos you would be taking, after every few photos the phone will say, "Memory full". High quality = High memory.

Oh and its Symbian like you said. lol. Been there, done that, way out of date.

Most, if not all the photos I have uploaded here are from taken from a 5mp camera (HTC Desire S), except the "sellfridges" one, that you can google and find it easily.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 29th February 2012 15:02
41mp camera = 64mb per photo (raw), 16 photos per gig
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 29th February 2012 15:05
What a flop that phone will be, they will need a 1TB Micro USB. lol still not enough.
+1 -0Like x 1
UK
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 29th February 2012 16:07
What I don't understand is that for high quality cameras, there's a thing called "Cameras" - I still don't understand why a phone needs more than 3-5 megappixel camera

What cant you do from the phone now? Next we'll have "Can't heat up your food when away from home? No need to worry, our new phone comes with a built in 2.4Ghz Microwave Oven"
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
London
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 29th February 2012 21:21
I once heard in a talk many years ago by Shaykh Hamzah Yusuf Hanson regarding the Mobile prediction by the Prophet (SAW). Shaykh said that the Prophet said (not exact words) the thigh will communicate with a person and tell him what is happening at home. The shaykh also explained that the word thigh used in the Hadith could mean anything that is attached to the thigh, like something being in the pocket. i.e. The mobile phone.

SubhanAllah. Can you imagine for somay hundreds of years the Muhaddith would not be able to explain the Haith correctly, but in our time, this narration is crystal clear. Imagine the known unknowns!
No post ratings
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2012 08:50
Just like the normal TV and the normal phone they are all baits for the bigger sin... u would never think when you was young that you would be able to watch any thing on your phone....
Nokia 702 the snake game was the best thing about it..
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2012 18:57
Windows8

It's not too bad, take a sneak preview. I'll try and get some pictures of Muftisays on Windows8 using IE10
IMAG0254.jpg
Downloads: 102
    [360.94 kB] win8
IMAG0256.jpg
Downloads: 89
    [601.82 kB] new start
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2012 19:34
My new Lock Screen Wallpaper for Win8. I can have apps running on this screen too.
IMAG0258.jpg
Downloads: 90
    [518.57 kB] Lock screen windows8
IMAG0261.jpg
Downloads: 90
    [692.19 kB] muftisays. not much different
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2012 19:54
How does it perform on average specs?
I still prefer the standard the desktop and start menu. Are they going for a home screen starting point like on phones?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2012 20:03
Specs are fine. Worked flawlessly with only 1gb RAM.

No start button. No all programs, its going to be integrated with the mobiles and tablets. It's not too bad, picked up all the drivers with no problem. Daywalk3r will love it, similar to his rocket science Nokia.

The explorer has a new ribbon menu like office 2010.

@Yasin, would you like the software?
IMAG0264.jpg
Downloads: 101
    [669.74 kB] New Start, appears when the mouse goes to the corner
IMAG0265.jpg
Downloads: 97
    [805.84 kB] IE10 address bar at the bottom
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 5th March 2012 20:59
Windows 8 doesn't work really well with this site. I'm starting not to like it too. Too many stupid things that need to be gotten used to.

Don't upgrade yet!

Maulana, Have you installed a spell checker like there is on word? Because it seems to be working on IE10 Win8 as normal. Very handy.
No post ratings

Jump to page: