Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Makkah News and Updates

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.4% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
omer, Taqwah, Taalibah, rizmalek, super-glue, Seifeddine-M, bint Mohammed, member2, sweetmuslimahk1, abu mohammed, Yasin, Heather2727, Naqshband66, ummi taalib, mo_isaq, Acacia, Desi tadka, umar123, habeeba, Jinn, Arslan., ibn Ismail, najimuddin, ALIF, al-adnan, abuzayd2k, Moonlight, Mohammed8, ssaad, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643, opc121177
224 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#7231 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2023 01:01
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Is it worth going to umrah if we are not allowed to do tawaf.
While fasting it is impossible to do tawaf on 2nd floor.

And they offer 8 rakat taraweeh. Better I offer 20 rakat in my local masjid
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7232 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2023 08:17
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Why do you keep saying 8 when it's 10?
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#7233 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2023 09:29
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Shaykh was saying the last 2 rakat would have been offered as witr by imam

I withdraw the above statement. Imam were reciting quran for all 10 rakats, continuity in reciting was there.

But how this 10 rakat was derived.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7234 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2023 10:04
City Check in Facility Required for Pia Passengers in Madinah & Makkah Cities in KSA

March 15, 2023

Competitive offers are invited from authorized companies for city check in of PIA passengers in Makkah and Madinah in KSA.

Required detailed specifications can be downloaded from PIA website: www.piac.com.pk/corporate/sales-procurement/tenders or PPRA website: www.ppra.org.pk.

Sealed offers should be submitted on or before 29th March 2023 by 1300 Hrs LT in the manner prescribed in the document at the following address:

No offer will be entertained after expiry of specified date/time. PIA will not be responsible for any postal delays.

saudigazette.com.sa/article/630711/BUSINESS/City-Check-in...
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7235 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2023 10:05
Loading tweet
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7236 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2023 10:07
Loading tweet
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7237 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2023 11:16
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

They pray 3 rakah witr in addition to 10 rakah taraweeh
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7238 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2023 11:45
A farewell poem written by Sheikh Saud Al Shuraim after 32 years as Imam of Masjid Al Haram. Recited by Sheikh Zafar bin Rashid Al Nutayfat.

قصيدة وداع كتبها الشيخ سعود الشريم بعد 32 سنة من توليه إمام المسجد الحرام. بتلاوة الشيخ ظفر بن راشد النطيفات.

twitter.com/theholymosques/status/1636323745215418372?s=20
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7239 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2023 21:29
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

English Translation of the Farewell Poem:

Quote:
May Allah reward me with all the best and our rulers, For each duty from the obligations of my Imamat.

They are the people of virtue after the Guardian Lord (Allah), None will be rewarded by these position of the letters.

Whom I owe by hearing and obedience to the law,So that, by the Lord of the house, is my act and my mark.

On the path of honorable dear predecessors, In it there are good footsteps and fundament.

And in it there are strong towers in praise, That fortifies my purpose amongst people & my honour.
And that & Allah's faith is a goal to victory, So the law of my Lord is my path and my cloud.

Thirty years & two more after it, 1 protected my religion, my name, &my material.

By Allah, how much I was truly touched by His closeness,
The vicinity of the House (Ka'bah) was the neck ring of the dove.

In the house of the Lord, the house of attachment and sufficient means, And in His house I removed my worries.

And my soul has always sought, desirous of the resort,
In the glorious Makkah, the complete residence.

I was thought of with goodness by every visitor, And I did not remove my turban for the bad one day.

Except that my Lord, cover me like you covered what passed, And do not disgrace me, O Lord, on the day of resurrection, And my Lord lay down the riders in the hereafter, In the heights of paradise (firdaws), the home of my position.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#7240 [Permalink] Posted on 17th March 2023 06:40
Saudi Ramadan working hours 2023
The ministry advised that office hours should be 10am to 3pm throughout the Holy month.

جزاك الله خيرا و احسن الجزاء
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7241 [Permalink] Posted on 21st March 2023 09:47
Permit not required for prayer at Two Holy Mosques during last 10 days of Ramadan

The Ministry of Hajj revealed that a permit is mandatory either to perform Umrah or visit the Rawdah Sharif at the Prophet’s Mosque during Ramadan

Saudi Gazette report

RIYADH — The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah clarified on Monday that it is not required to obtain a permit to offer prayers at the Grand Mosque in Makkah and the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah during the last ten days of the holy month of Ramadan.

The Department for Beneficiary Care Service under the ministry stated this through its official Twitter account in response to inquiries from worshipers. “It is not necessary to obtain a permit to perform prayers in the Two Holy Mosques, with a condition that the worshipers shall not have coronavirus infection or contact with a person infected with the virus,” it said in the statement.

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Hajj revealed that a permit is mandatory either to perform Umrah or visit the Rawdah Sharif at the Prophet’s Mosque, and the appointment shall be taken through the Nusuk application or the Tawakkalna application, provided that there is no infection of coronavirus or contact with an infected person.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7242 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd March 2023 11:40
Loading tweet
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7243 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2023 09:18
Prophet's Mosque agency sets date of grouping for Al-Rawdah Al-Sharifah
March 22, 2023

The Agency of the General Presidency for the Affairs of the Prophet's Mosque has set the date of grouping pilgrims for Al-Rawdah Al-Sharifah during the holy month of Ramadan.

Saudi Gazette report

MADINAH — The Agency of the General Presidency for the Affairs of the Prophet's Mosque has set the date of grouping pilgrims for Al-Rawdah Al-Sharifah during the holy month of Ramadan.

The agency said that the pilgrims, who hold the Al-Rawdah Al-Sharifah permit, are the ones who will be able to visit and pray in it.

It clarified that the date it has set will be only for the first day of Ramadan until the 19th of the holy month.

The grouping of men at the Al-Rawdah Al-Sharifah will be from 2:30 a.m. until the Fajr prayer, then, from the 11:30 a.m. until Isha prayer.

While women will be able to visit and pray in the Al-Rawdah Al-Sharifah after the Fajr prayer, until 11:00 a.m., then from 11 p.m. until 2:00 a.m.

The agency noted that entry of men and women would be from the southern courtyards, in front of gate No. 37.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7244 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2023 09:30
28 kg of luxurious oud, 300 liter of fragrances is being used to perfume the Prophet's Mosque

MADINAH — The Agency of the General Presidency for the Affairs of the Prophet's Mosque has provided 28 kg of luxurious natural oud, 300 liters of fragrances and essential oils to perfume the Prophet's Mosque and its visitors.

The agency is conducting more than 1,400 tours to scent the Prophet's Mosque and its visitors during the holy month of Ramadan for the year 1444 AH. While using several luxurious essential oils such as amber, musk and oud.

It is noteworthy that the Taraweeh prayers in the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah have witnessed a large number of worshipers, as they have performed the prayer in a spiritual atmosphere, within a comprehensive security system carried out by the General Presidency for the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosque.

The agency has prepared the prayer areas, allocated paths for worshipers, and organized the operating departments in order to enable the worshipers to perform their prayers with ease.

saudigazette.com.sa/article/631033/SAUDI-ARABIA/28-kg-of-...
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7245 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2023 13:42
Loading tweet
No post ratings

Jump to page: