Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Islamic Android Apps

Jump to page:

You have contributed 3.2% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
umm-e-abdullah, member2, queenie, Taqwah, Taalibah, sweetmuslimahk1, Yasin, abu mohammed, Maria al-Qibtiyya, umar123, samah, ibn Ismail
7 guests appreciate this topic.
#136 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2012 11:42
Jzk AbuM - now added. May Allah reward you for finding it.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#137 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2012 11:54
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#138 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2012 11:59
Taalibah wrote:
abu mohammed wrote:
HMC Halal: Probably the most abused brand in all of History Find your nearest Halal HMC certified outlet with this app. A very basic app created with an App builder so not very powerful but should do a decent job. May Allah reward the brothers of HMC who have taken it upon themselves to look after our Imaan by monitoring what we eat and ensuring that we only consume what is truly Halal. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev5092....     Not Bad, only set back is that it doesnt locate where you are, so in other words, you have to find your self on the mao (google Maps). Nevertheless, Awesome. My Rating ***** 5/5

does anyone know if this app is still applicable considering the situation with HMC at the moment?

Wanted to download this app, does anyone know if its still valid?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#139 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2012 12:02
Compare it to what is local to you, otherwise you could email the developer direct from the google page of the app.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#140 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2012 12:25
Ok, jazakAllah.
No post ratings
#141 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2012 20:30
Anonymous wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Maybe a:Related links:

It can forward viewers of that page to more updates on this thread?? Just a suggestion.

That didn't happen. Plus there's much more here than over there.

So it is this thread that aided Quba Apps. Since I last saw, there's no related link still. Forget that, even though all the apps came from here, I dont see the App for this site on there either, and it seems by the posts above, the hmc app is already up.

Someone suggested that it's not Politcally coerrect to have this sites app on there because, whoever they are, probably don't want to have an anti Salafi connection.

How correct is that. Would you (AbuM, dewalk3r) care to clarify please. I dont think the App or this site is anti salafi. It's Pro Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.
+3 -0Like x 3
UK
Brother
#142 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2012 22:30
If they do have issues, it's not been mentioned. Then again, I haven't actually requested them personally to add it but if they're adding Islamic apps on that page "to benefit the Muslims" then I don't see a reason this one is not added. InshaAllah I will contact them via the site to find out and until then, we should (must) keep a positive mind. InshaAllah we will not require advertising as it's already being downloaded at a very healthy rate Alhamdulillah and it hasn't stopped since it's been added. Jazakallahu Khayran to every single member who took part in this app in any way whatsoever.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#143 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2012 18:44
@Aabid, I have nothing to do with the Quba apps.

They have been taken from here with permission. No permission is needed from me for anything I post as everyone is entitled to the little info I post. The apps are not mine anyway. Anyone can take what they find of benefit.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#144 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2012 22:05
Manzil App
These are 33 verses of the Qur'aan which eliminate the affects of Magic and become a means of protection from Shayateen, thieves and harmful beasts and animals. (Shah Wali-ullah (RA): AlQawlul- Jameel)

Maulana Muhammad Talha s/o Hazrat Shaykh Maulana Zakariyya (RA) Says: "These are verses of the Qur'aan which are known as "Manzil" in our family and elders of our family used to practise/read these assiduously and ensure that all the children learned them in their childhood.

Manzil is a collection of Ayaat and short Surahs from the Quran that are to be recited as a means of protection and antidote - Ruqya from Black Magic, Jinn,Witchcraft, Sihr, Sorcery, Evil Eye and the like as well as other harmful thing.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev2796...
I have used the app a few times to read Manzil but not used any of the additonal features. The scans/ text could be clearer but alhumdulillah it still fulfills the purpose.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#145 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2012 08:25
Masha.Allah the hmc app is really great, does regular updates removes outlets that are no longer hmc and adds on the latest hmc outlets, so there's no doubt of any places being out of date.
+1 -0
UK
Brother
#146 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2012 15:21
Aabid wrote:
So it is this thread that aided Quba Apps. Since I last saw, there's no related link still. Forget that, even though all the apps came from here, I dont see the App for this site on there either, and it seems by the posts above, the hmc app is already up.

Someone suggested that it's not Politcally coerrect to have this sites app on there because, whoever they are, probably don't want to have an anti Salafi connection.

How correct is that. Would you (AbuM, dewalk3r) care to clarify please. I dont think the App or this site is anti salafi. It's Pro Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.

Salam, I emailed them and I received the reply. It's not clear on the web site nor the reply what their policies and criteria are but from the email reply, it seems that they have their reasons and they also received the requests sent by members.

Other than that, great work with the promotion and emails. The daily installations are increasing again and I love comprehending the benefits and reward.

Jazakumullah
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#147 [Permalink] Posted on 20th May 2012 11:22
At first I thought the HMC app didn't locate your position. But if you click on the blue arrow, it will locate your position making it easier to find food fast. Very good app.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#148 [Permalink] Posted on 20th July 2012 20:11
Ramadan 2012

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boukhatem.app.a...

Ramadan 2012 is an application dedicated to Muslim people. Everywhere and any time, this ramadan's calendar for Android is the best way to know Imsak and iftar's times. Clean, simple and reliable.

My rating: 5 / 5
Very neat, simply and perfect amount of settings/adjustments
Also has Dua for Iftar and Suhoor
+1 -0Like x 1
#149 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2012 19:10
great apps, just downloaded some from here. jzk.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#150 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd July 2012 14:49
No post ratings

Jump to page: