Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2011 10:22

My Masjid Android App

My Masjid Android Application is designed to give you the correct and accurate salah times in accordance to the Masjid E Quba 2011 Timetable.

To install the application on to your android phone simply download the application here:

http://www.masjidequba.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=105

Once the application has successfully installed go to you applications and run the application called "My Masjid".

To add the widget to your home screen simply go to the add widget option and find the My Masjid widget.

If you have any suggestions or feedback please email them to mymasjidapp@masjidequba.org.uk

For More details, please visit The Masjids website.

http://www.masjidequba.org.uk

Can I please ask that no direct link to the application is posted on any other site. If the app is popular, maybe there will be one for other operating systems too.

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2011 15:46
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd February 2011 15:11
wheres the iphone app!!
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd February 2011 15:19

"rizmalek" wrote:
wheres the iphone app!!

You will have to discuss that with the mosque that has designed it. When I spoke to one of the brothers of the mosque, he said that Apple have too many obstacles before it can go through. I dont know. and I cant stand the Iphone, one of the worst phones in many ways, but on the other hand it ok for just calling.

There is an email address you can contact with Questions

This app has been designed according to the timatable of my local masjid, however it is handy as Londoners can get an idea of the Salah time.

By the way, my question to them was "Wheres the App for Windows Mobile". InshaAllah I will be buying the newer phone which will have the possibilty of having Android and Windows on one phone. Much more flexibility. Dont ask how its done, all I can say is that this is something my little brother does.

Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2011 08:05
we definetly need an iphone app!

I use an app called alqibla, but its not always correct so end up waiting for 10 mins after it says to read......

however the isha times are always way out and some parts of the year the asr time can be way out, but alhamdulillah, your tend to work the times out with the help of the app.

If this is developed for iphone, masjid Quba, then i would definetly use it as thats my regular masjid when im in london visit my family their.
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2011 10:41
abu mohammed wrote:
"rizmalek" wrote:
wheres the iphone app!!
You will have to discuss that with the mosque that has designed it. When I spoke to one of the brothers of the mosque, he said that Apple have too many obstacles before it can go through. I dont know. and I cant stand the Iphone, one of the worst phones in many ways, but on the other hand it ok for just calling. There is an email address you can contact with Questions This app has been designed according to the timatable of my local masjid, however it is handy as Londoners can get an idea of the Salah time. By the way, my question to them was "Wheres the App for Windows Mobile". InshaAllah I will be buying the newer phone which will have the possibilty of having Android and Windows on one phone. Much more flexibility. Dont ask how its done, all I can say is that this is something my little brother does.

Your Answer is here.