First I'll mention the symptoms of Nazar. Someone sent me a message forwarded from Mufti Junaid in transliterated Urdu on the symptoms of Nazar. I'll try my best to put it across in English
Symptoms of Evil-eye (Nazar)
1. General weakness in the body
2. Loss of appetite
3. Face turning pale/yellow
4. Perpetually High Body temperature (just below fever level)
5. Urge to cry without any reason
6. Feeling of extreme suffocation
7. Constant yawning
8. Being lethargic and undue laziness for any work
10. Nausea (Feeling like vomiting)
11. Pain in both hands and feet
12. Perpetual headache
13. Rotating pain in the body
14. Excessive burping or belching
15. Suffering from incurable diseases
16. Lack of completing mamulaats (or any deeni amal) punctually
17. Excessive hair fall in women
18. Dislike to meet Relatives, friends and colleagues
19. Disruption and loss in business, work or profession
20. Unnecessary blocks in business
21. Unable to perform one's primary/specialist work. If one intends to do his primary/specialist job, either he will extremely lazy or will fall severly ill
All of these are symptoms of Evil-eye. If any one of the above is found, then perform Ruqya for Evil-eye
For the first couple of days, listen to both of them. Two hours a day is nothing.
The ruqya which effects you with the following must be continued.
Nausea, Dihorrea (loose motions), itching, Fever etc.
Secondly, while listening to Ruqya for few days you will come to know what you are effected with.
Like with me the second day in the morning i started to get motions but they were mild. Headache, light body ached, pain in hands and feet etc. The third day, that was yesterday before Friday, i was listening to the Nazar Ruqya and this is the one which was effecting me. Three things were shown to me. First the person who's evil eye was effecting me (very very close relative). Second the reason behind the Evil-eye. I could see the word HASAD in Arabic. Third the place from where i was being affected. The place which we lived last 22 years back. All of this was seen imaginaryily.
Ruqyah is very powerful and i see signs of recovery Alhamdulillah
Well, i didn't even think that i was under the influence of Evil-eye till last week until i received Mufti Junaid's message over WhatsApp. The Evil-Eye symptoms got me thinking and decided to undergo the Ruqya treatment.
Still i did not doubt any body near or far in relation. After three days i was 'shown' (can't call it an image. sort of a photo negative image). The name of the person preceded the image. Next came the word HASAD in arabic and then the place which indicated the duration of the Evil-Eye.
I'm constantly parying for my HASID, convincing myself that they themselves don't know what they are causing.
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah