Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, abu mohammed, Tafseer, the fake shaykh, nineteen, tmalya, sipraomer
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Soleil
Sister
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2014 18:12
Assalamu alaikum

my husband just experienced evil eye from a certain workplace several days ago. He became extremely lethargic and drowsy. He felt as if he must dragging himself to do anything. So I prescribed him to recite Aayah Kursiy, Al Falaq, an Naas, and Fatiha 7 times each, and blow it to his hands then his body. Only less than a minute after reciting them, the drowsiness is completely GONE :O

I also had that evil eye experience. Most noticeable is longtime, persistent drowsiness that doesn't change even though I keep a healthy lifestyle. But once I did the same thing above, the unexplainable drowsiness and lethargy just gone within less than 10 minutes....

Wonderful what Qur'an can do for our healing.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Soleil
Sister
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2014 18:14
As for treatments for black magic, you might want to check this link. It has the free ebooks and modules on ADVANCED ruqya techniques from a professional raaqi. You won't likely to find methods here anywhere else. i.e. Ruqya with candles, killing the demons through dream medium, how to get assistance from angels, etc. It's just mind-blowing.

[edit: website link removed until verified]
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2014 08:32
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2014 08:47
Coloratura wrote:
how to get assistance from angels

I doubt if that is possible!

Seriously how is that possible if one can get assistance from angels?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Soleil
Sister
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2014 13:05
Maria al-Qibtiyya wrote:
View original post

loool lol of course that wasn't done by supplicating like "O angels come here and help me!" :D It's basically asking Allah to send help to break the black magic etheric cord by sending angels or whatever help but you don't ask any other entity. Well the ebook will thoroughly explain it, I actually kinda have blurred memory how it's done.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2014 01:06
Coloratura wrote:
View original post

Alright.
You mentioned ruqya with candles, killing the demons through dream medium, that's why I was thinking differently, like people do, burn candles, use salts & strange items, summoning the jinn seeking their help... doesn't sound sunnah practice.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2014 01:12
Coloratura wrote:
View original post

How can one find out if one is afflicted with evil eye? what are the symptoms?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2014 02:09
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Soleil
Sister
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2014 08:58
Maria al-Qibtiyya wrote:
View original post

you don't just use that like magicians would.... you must recite Qur'an verses and do some nafl salaah and supplicate to Allah before using those items.

ruqya is not just about reciting dua on water. Ah, maybe you've heard about ruqya where you recite Qur'an on water then you drink the water. Now on this example water is the medium for ruqya. the books teaching you many more mediums for ruqya besides water i.e. candles, salt, even dream. These are just tools, mediums. But the real healing source is only from Allah, through the Qur'an verses. If you just use candles but not reciting Qur'an verses on it i.e. Aayah Kursiy it will be nothing.

If you read the books it'll be clear.

There are many symptoms of evil eye. But what I experienced myself is un-explainable drowsiness, fatigue, and brain fog that lasted for many days, weeks, even months. It could be medical symptoms like thyroid problem, it could be evil eye. If you want to check whether it's evil eye, recite Fatiha, An Naas, Al Falaq, Aayah Kursi 7 times and blow it to your hand then your body. If problem still persists, perhaps it's medical one or lifestyle factor, i.e. sleep deprivation.

[edit: links removed]
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2014 14:35
Coloratura wrote:
View original post

Thank you for the link, I'll Insha Allah read it.

Respected Mufti Junaid states it's in the Hadith that Nazar is the reason a person may die, It was astonishing as I heard it first time, but I know I must believe as hadith states so. He also states weakness, dizziness, Nause, headache, or whatever maybe due to evil eye. In his bayan he seems to say everything bad maybe due to evil eye. I previously asked, how could you find out if you're really afflicted with evil eye. See, no one can find it out! I believe the evil eye is real as Hadith confirms its existence but Just because something goes wrong, or because people get sick, it doesn't necessarily mean that they were afflicted by such a thing, there can be other reasons. Some people around me overwhelm it, they're so paranoid that they relate everything to evil eye... A few days ago my friend was saying that she used to drink a lot of milk but now she couldn't even if want cos she must have affected by evil eye, it made me laugh cos it sounded funny to me, may Allah grant her the goodness in both worlds, but that was actually funny to me :) I was also wondering how she knows if it's due to evil eye. Anything maybe or may not be due to evil eye, we can't say with 100% certainty if nazr is the only cause for whatever bad happens.

This is first time I came to know about ruqyah, I used to recite only that masoon dua aganist nazar: ''A'uzu bi kalimatillahit tammati min kulli shaitaniw wa hammah wa min kulilli ainil lammah'' but from now on I'd prefer to listen to ruqyah verses in order to get shifa from any illness, along with getting myself medically checked. Though, if something wrong happens to me I can't say it's the effect of nazar, I really believe Allah is the protector & I do seek his protection so nazr or sihr can't affect me so easily. I simply don't want to spend my time to think much about black magic, evil eye, Jinnat etc.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2014 14:58
Coloratura wrote:
[edit: link removed] [/quote]

What's that?

[quote]Anyway, we only unveil the necessary part for the necessary time. Disinfect the
concerned surface with cotton and alcohol. Give small strokes of blade in order to open the skin
by tiny cuts
invisible to the eye, we will see some little openings by stretching the skin with the
finger, there is no need to do more.
Pg. no. 42

Scary treatment of sorcery...
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2014 17:25
Maria al-Qibtiyya wrote:
View original post

Ewwww!

Alternatively, try Hijama.

Halal and no danger, also beneficial for evil eye and magic as it can b real the form on which the magic has been done on.
+2 -0Like x 2
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2014 19:52
Salaamz,

I wanted to ask if nazar has been done, can the other person being a child play up?
Not listening to you?

Also what dua can you pray?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2014 01:01
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Then Hijama is scary too.

What I previously posted, book says that was also Hijama on Pg. No. 41:
2 Sorcery put in the body A slight bleeding with a suction glass pot - hijâma - is necessary to remove it. Reciting the Koran burns sorcery and dissolves it, but it remains in the body. In the same time we must suck it outside with a suction pot, and by Allah's grace, the sorcery is quickly removed.

I didn't know that Hijama is done in this way.

[edit: link removed]
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2014 01:36
Hijama isn't scary at all. But what you mentioned previously was/is an awful site indeed.
No post ratings

Jump to page: