Rays of Faith
The mission of Jibreel
A visitor, His clothes, exceedingly white. His hair, exceedingly black. A traveler. A Stranger.
"Tell me about Imaan."
"It is to believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day, and to believe in divine destiny, both the good and the evil thereof."
"You have spoken rightly."
Come into the light
- Mu'adh Ibn Jabal (radi Allahu anhu)
After the immense success of Fundamentals of Faith 101: Light of Guidance and 102: Light upon Light, comes now a brand new seminar Fundamentals of Faith 201: Rays of Faith. A seminar to enlighten the minds and hearts, as we continue on our journey towards Allah SWT and explore the deeper meanings of the last five of the six articles of Islamic faith: Angels, Divine Books, Messengers, the Day of Judgment and Al-Qadar.
It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; (2:177)
Why were angels created? Can the jinn help the believers? What is the Muslim's position concerning the previously sent Scriptures? Why did Allah subhanahu Wa tala' send Messengers to the world? Can destiny be altered? What will happen to your soul after death?" What will happen on the Day of Judgment? Come into the light, as we take an extensive look into these and many other issues of faith.
Who is this Seminar For?
- Muslims seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding of the articles of Islamic belief and faith
- Parents who want to instill a strong understanding of Islamic beliefs in their children
- Community leaders and teachers who give halaqahs or khutbahs
- New Muslims looking for direction and inspiration in their study of Islam
- Non-Muslims who wish to gain insight of Islamic belief and faith
- People of all ages seeking to develop Islamically sound ethics and morals through a correct faith system
- Anyone seeking a path to come closer to Allah SWT and to understand the life He wants us to lead
By the end of this seminar you will be able to
- Embark upon on a path of purification of the heart, through purification of beliefs
- Understand the wisdom behind the creation of angels and jinn and the sending of scripture and prophets
- Call others to the path of Allah SWT with knowledge and wisdom
- Have full trust in the Decree of Allah SWT and live your life with balance
- Understand the connection between predestination and personal responsibility for actions
- Prepare for the coming of the Last Day and the Hereafter
- Establish a correct foundation for all your deeds through a strong understanding of Islamic beliefs and faiths
- Have greater sense of your purpose in life and how to achieve the pleasure of Allah SWT
- And much more
And you won't go home empty-handed. You'll leave this course with credit towards a degree in Islamic Studies by AlMaghrib Institute; a binder with a summary of the lessons and handouts of the seminar; and step-by-step advice on how to implement what you've learned and carry it on to others.
- An AlMaghrib Student
3 hours Friday night, 8-10 hours on Saturdays and Sundays, exact timings vary by city.
- The session include a 10-minute break every 50 minutes. The day is mixed with activities, discussions, and lecture.
- The time includes a two-hour break in the early afternoon.
- Don't let the hours scare you. AlMaghrib is different from marathon halaqahs that trigger memories of pain. InshaAllah, count on it.
Previous AlMaghrib seminars have sold out in New Jersey and Houston long before the actual event. Students had to be turned back due to limited space. And if you delay your registration, Shaytan will have one more chance at preoccupying you so that you are later unable to attend...
Give your excuses a black eye! Enroll Now!
Five more reasons why you will want to attend an AlMaghrib Seminar:
1. Our Instructors are among the best ... period. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our seminars will provide you with some of the most interesting days you've ever spent learning Islam.
2. We give you the most important, important information. There is a lot of knowledge out there that may take you years to gather on your own. In this two-weekend seminar, we'll give you what we believe is the best, most important information to help you enact Islam in the best way.
3. Practicality is emphasized. You will leave the seminar with specifics you can apply and teach to others immediately. We promise you results on your very next day back at home or work.
4. The value is unbeatable. If someone were studying to fix computers, they would pay in the thousands, justifying the price by the huge return they would receive if they found work. Our prices do not amount to even one-tenth of that, yet isn't professional and efficient instruction in our Deen more worthy of our money? Our enrollment fees can be justified by the huge return you'll receive - even if you don't find work.
5. Our guarantee is unconditional, straightforward and the very best in the field. How can we be so confident? Because we work hard before the seminar to make sure you're happy with you're results after the seminar. Pertinent, useful information you can use, a convenient location, registration that is easy, and instructors who grab your attention and take you on an exciting journey full of fun and facts. We believe you'll love every minute of it.
"This is the first time in my life I gave the highest mark (on the evaluation form) without thinking twice or without lying or trying to make my trainer happy. This is the best Islamic seminar I've ever been to! And the best instructor that I've ever come across, hands down!"
- AlMaghrib Student
Details & Trailer: http://www.iwantjannah.org/
Please note that any Hafidh/Hafidha is allowed to take one course per year absolutely free. They will need to complete the required application form.