Topic Appreciation
no members yet
3 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Unspecified
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 28th March 2006 21:01

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters!

This topic is about what will happen on the DAY of Qiyamah itself. Recently I started a topic on the Signs of Qiyamah but this topic is only on what will happen on that day. As I requested on the other one what I want is that you can give us a few things that will happen on the Day of Qiyamah or whats going to happen to certain sinners but please don't give a massive essay on what's going to happen. Please give other muslim brothers and sisters to contribute their ideas aswell. As I mentioned before spreading around the knowledge you have is a GREAT blessing and you will be rewarded heavily from Allah. Inshallah.

I'll start things off

1. On the day of Qiyamah the Sun we'll be right above our heads.(example of what will happen on the day of Qiyamah)

2.People who normally listen to music will have molten iron (which is over 2000 degrees hot) placed in their ears. (example of what will happen to certain sinners)

The general idea is to either give us an event which will take place on Qiyamah or what will happen to certain sinners.

Also if you have given in a contribution please remember to visit here after a few days to see what other people have written and probably learn something knew. Remember knowledge is an ESSENTIAL part of Deen and the Prophet Muhammad SAW has emphasized to go out int the path of Allah and learn something

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 28th March 2006 21:52
Jamil wrote:
1. On the day of Qiyamah the Sun we'll be right above our heads.(example of what will happen on the day of Qiyamah)

There are some who will be sheltered,

Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه reported that the prophet (saw) said:

"Seven kinds of of people will be sheltered by Allah when there is no shelter but His:

a just Imam (leader);

a young man who grows up worshipping Allah;

a man's whose heart is spiritually attached to mosques;

two men who like each other for Allah's sake- they meet and depart on the same cause ;

a man who says: "No i fear Allah if he is seduced by a woman of social status and beauty;

a man who gives sadaqah (alms giving) so secretly that his left hand would not know what his right hand is doing;

and a man whose eyes water when he secretly glorifies Allah"

(Bukhari and Muslim)

3. The fount which (Kauthar, Haud) Allah سبحانه وتعالى bestowed upon the messenger of Allah (saw) and his ummah.

The messenger of Allah (saw) will drink from it first, thereafter his ummah. The disbelievers and those who commited major sins will be barred from it.

The messenger of Allah (saw) said , "I am your predecessor at the kauthar and whoever will come to it will drink from it and will never become thirsty after that. There will come to me some people whom I know and they know me, and then a barrier will be set up between me and them. I will say, "Those people are from me". It will be said "You do not know what changes and new things they did after you" Then I will say, "Far removed (from mercy), far removed (from mercy), those who changed (the religion) after me!"

(sahih Muslim)

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Unspecified
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 29th March 2006 20:48
Jazzakallah 'al Jannah' for correcting me for I was only half right. This is why I have put up these topics so we can learn something which we don't all know about it. Jazzakallah once more 'al Jannah'
May Allah give us the tawfiq to carry on this ability of spreading Deen
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Unspecified
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 31st March 2006 18:52
Assalamualaykum warahamatullah

Welcome to Mufti Says. Jazaka'Allah khair for these very informative posts, they allow members to contribute their deeny knowledge amongst each other fisabilillah.

On the day of Qiyamah, the feet of the humans will not be able to move until they are questioned about 5things:

1. On what they spent their life, 2. In what pursuits they passed their youth, 3. From where did they earn wealth, 4. On what they spent it, 5. How much they acted upon the knowledge they required.

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى give us all the ability to answer these questions on yaum al qiyamah. Ameen.

Please keep me in your duaas. Wassalam

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2006 18:01
Assalamualaikum.w.w

DOING SOMETHING FOR SHOW

Rasulullah p.b.u.h. said:

if a person does something in order to be heard, Allah ta'ala will announce his shortcomings on the day of judgement in fron of His entire creation

if a person does something for show, Allah ta'ala will display his shortcomings on the day of judgement in front of His entire creation

even an iota of showing off is considered to be a form of shirk

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Unspecified
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2006 21:38
On the Day of Judgement there will be 1 muslim (lets call him man A) who will be called by Allah سبحانه وتعالى . After he is judged he will only be 1 reward off to enter Paradise and therefore will enter Jahannam.
Then he will meet another man (lets call him man B) who lived his life doing all sins and only has one deed.

Man B will say to Man A "what has happened to you"
Man A will reply and say "I was only one deed away from entering Jannah"
Man B will say "You can take my one deed. I have no need for it as I am going to enter Jahannam anyway" so Man A will take it.

He will then go running to Allah سبحانه وتعالى saying I have one more deed Please let me enter Paradise.
Then Allah سبحانه وتعالى will call upon Man B and say "you are trying to be more merciful than me" and Allah سبحانه وتعالى will put them both in Jannah

No post ratings
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2011 16:12
if you stay in a clean state of wudu on jugment day your whole body will shine so brightly for example; if you go to the toilet and after you have finished and you always do wudu even if your not going to mosque on jugment day your whole body will shine.
No post ratings
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2011 16:16
if you learn your 99 names of allah on jugment day you will starght away go to jannah
No post ratings
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2011 16:22
Allah will take away our memory and we will know no-one not even our parents and Allah will show us our lives in 2 secounds and we will all be naked.
No post ratings
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2011 16:29
If you go to jannah you will have houses made of silver and gold and right in front of your door there will be 3 rivers.

The first river will be a river of milk.The milk will be so nice and sweet and you will be licking it all day long.

The secound river will be honey.The same again it will be soo nice and sweet.

Now the third river will be wine.Everything that muslims weren't allowed to have Allah will make it halal for us.The wine will be soo nice and just really nice.
No post ratings
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2013 21:49
Assalamu Alaikum,

Are we aloud to listen to atleast a little bit of music? just a bit a week or something??
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2013 21:53
I'm sure that's a joke!

If it is, its a mockery of the Deen.

If it is a serious question then the answer is NO, and no such questions are to be asked on the forum.

Please post questions such as the ones posed in this topic to the Ulamaa. Or click here for a vast library on islamqa.org. Alternatively, you can get support locating available answers online in the Q&A Support section of this form here
No post ratings
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2013 11:08
Sorry I didn't know where to ask, and it wasn't a joke , im just a beginner
No post ratings
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2013 11:08
No post ratings
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2013 11:10