Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

We hurt ourselves but blame others.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2023 06:37
Some time back. We met an elite officer. He became Atheist. Replaced Islamic books with Lenin, Marx books in bookshelf.

We could make him to speak about his past. He said:

"I was active young worker serving Muslims with zeal. Did even ordinary work, like lifting cement, bricks for masjid etc. But....... The masjid management did fraud in masjid funds, I was disheartened, I distanced myself from Muslims. Others gave literature of communism, Marxism to me and this is what I am today, living in isolation away from Muslim community"

I don't know what happened to him later. May Allah give hidayah to this brother. But it was a mirror for us to see ourselves, we hurt ourselves by looking at others mistake. If some one is wrong, he has to face the consequences. Why do we spoil our Aakhirah.

That is one thing good about TJ, we get such mirrors regularly to correct ourselves.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2023 15:39
Bro as i said earlier, its the quality that is needed, not the quantity.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2023 15:55
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Bismillah.

Firstly it is despicable that Muslims commit fraud. Even more abhorrent when they do it in the name of religion.

But this guy was a clear ignoramus he exchanges for the most morally corrupt and fraudulent systems in the world.

Perhaps he should have researched the political establishment of communist countries to see how they lived their lives in opulence and luxury from Lenin to Stalin.

Whilst imposing shared ownership on the populace. And forcing them to live in poverty.

Or perhaps he was more attracted to the Marxist doctrine of its only the life of this world. So enjoy and pursue the pleasures of this world.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2023 05:34
I expect that dawah brothers will welcome this brother with open arms and treat him with dignity, and perhaps if Allah Taala wills, he will return to Islam.
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2023 05:40
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

After multiple visits we witness change in this brother.

He showed us few letters written by his friends and relatives involved in TJ from is home town.

May Allah bless him with hidayah. May Allah change his heart... Aameen..

But, whoever visited him for dawah received naseehah from his experience.
No post ratings