Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Tableeghi jamaat transforms an young man

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2023 09:39
He cried and narrated his past.
He ate sahar in Ramadan, went to non muslim locality and ate lunch. Deceived his family.

He didn't knew that ejaculation after masturbation needs ghusl. Continued with salah.

He didn't knew masturbation breaks fasting in Ramadan.

Many more horrible incidents from past......

Today an elder mufti from deoband certifies, this man... He posses knowledge, many ulema from the city don't have.

Who brought this transformation.

Yes, it is Tabheeghi jamaat.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2023 13:39
Good for him bro, these are things he should have learnt when growing up in madressah in India. We learn this as 14 year olds when going to normal madressah in the UK as children.

I used to go TABLIGH as well but grew out of them, the problem i had was they would not let you go, after marriage and kids you have other priorities in life. Tabligh JAMAAT was good when your young and carefree, you go with friends, you learn things and see the reality of muslims everywhere.

We used to go and invite non muslims, new muslims, muslims by name only and it was facinating then, howver the wromng type of people were been invited. Ex drugs dealers and criminals often used to turn up then dissapear, then i learnt in life its the quality of muslims that was important rather than the quantity.

We used to go up and down the UK in England, Dewsbury, Halifax, London, Luton etc but soon got tired n focused on other things. The TJ movement i knew were single track minded and looked upon movements with suspicion and they wanted to monopolise their programs at masjids. Then the older leadership satrted to pass away and now the group has splintered after violent episodes in India and Bangladesh and minor skirmishes in the UK.

In India you see many 'muslims' in certain states that are muslims in name only, they practice hinduism due to lack of deen education and guidance. But this happens all round the world, with people with muslim sounding names but they don't pr and dont want to know and some are practice a hybrid of the local national customs and dont know how to pray.
+0 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2023 17:06
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

True brother. Indian muslims need Tablighi jamaat till they reach the level of UK Muslims.
+0 -0Facepalm x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2023 14:38
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
In India you see many 'muslims' in certain states that are muslims in name only, they practice hinduism due to lack of deen education and guidance. But this happens all round the world, with people with muslim sounding names but they don't practice and don't want to know Islam and some practice a hybrid of the local national customs and don't know how to pray.

Unfortunately this is reported from a place where Universal Muslims Hero Dr Zakir Naik sir resides, Millions of non-Muslims have embraced Islam on his hands. Every gathering, thousands of non-Muslims revert to Islam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2023 21:03
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Dr Zakir Naik was also not a tableeghi and to say he converted 'millions' is not correct, do you have any evidence?

This claim is absured, just like the claim of the right wing fascist hindus who say millions of hindus were killed by the mughals.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2023 06:53
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

Regarding the numbers, Dr Zakir Naik fans broadcast that. If you have the real numbers, we are eager to hear that.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2023 16:02
Cannot be proven then.

Best stick to TJ.

TJ influence has been greatly reduced now, its a natural progression. In my days more used to be invloved now people have grown up and pressuring their children to do well in dunya as well so less time for TJ and more emphasis on education.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2023 16:53
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

Why best stick to TJ?

More Non Muslims have embraced Islam with the work of Dr Naik in one year than the entire history of TJ's :( and at the same time, in my view, more Muslims have learnt more of their Deen by Dr Naik's work than they have with the TJ, be it Tawheed or anything else.

We may not follow Dr Naik in Fiqhi issues but he is doing great work in Dawah and to be honest, Allah is making better use of him in terms of Dawah to non Muslims than TJ. In fact TJ don't allow their platform to give Dawah to non Muslims. That's the TJ scapegoat :(

So in your position, you should actually be saying something like, "Not all fingers are equal in size, but we need them all for different needs" and not "Best stick to TJ"

Little finger - Give Dawah to Muslims only - Period (Your position)
Index finger - Give Dawah to everyone (Dr Naik)
Middle finger - Defense of the Ummah (Not something the TJ do)
Ring finger - Defense of the Holy Lands (Not something the TJ do)
Thumb - We have those who intend or active in all of the above

And many other variations.

We need to come out of this closet and make intentions for everything Islam allows in our capacity and not limit others or put brakes on what the platforms can and cannot be used for, otherwise, you are taking certain aspects of Deen away from your methodology, thus not a full version of Islam (But that's my view and I'm not a scholar to push my view)
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2023 17:29
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

I don't know where from muslims in UK take inputs to decide on what are TJs contribution to Ummah universally.

Whatever universal inputs we get to compare TJ and Dr ZN. One thousand plus Dr ZNs can't achieve what is TJs contributing to Ummah....... That is from Allah. No doubt

No exaggeration. Only facts. We are not belittling Dr ZN here. We respect Dr ZNs contribution. But you cannot compare Dr ZN with TJ. No comparison.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2023 17:41
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Bismillah

Or it couldbe that the Brother Saracen was advising our other respected Brother Akbar. That it would be best stick to the topic of discussing TJ considering that was the purpose of this thread. Given the context of the previous posts. And you have misunderstood. In a nutshell discussion was about TJ then the brother diverted by bringing Dr Naik into the conversation.

As for Dr Zakir Naik sure many non muslims have watched his lectures and debates in huge numbers. But ALLAH knows best how many have embraced Islam as a result. So your statement that Dr Naiks Dawah was responsible for more people converting in a single year then the entire history of TJ appears to be a gross exaggeration. And wholly unsubstantiated.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2023 17:56
Quote:
More Non Muslims have embraced Islam with the work of Dr Naik

Not him alone, rather his work and all those associated with him and Peace TV.

Perhaps 1 year is an overstatement. But his platform has reached far away too and more people have converted to Islam then TJs.

No disrespect to TJ's as I personally take pride in saying that they influenced me too.i simply moved on.

But, let's stick to the topic. My apologies :)

Quote:
Tableeghi jamaat transformed a young man
including myself, Alhumdulillah!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2023 18:23
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

From the day TJ sathees took me for 3 days to till date, I don't remember how many movements, tahreeks, organization, committees, jamaats have invited me to join their group. Their carrot was, your knowledge and the position in duniya you hold will be acknowledged by their groups. In TJ you are an ordinary field worker and die as an ordinary field worker.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2023 19:45
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

People change over the years and they tend to outgrow TJ, thats life. The TJ movement in the UK used to be very big, i remember weekends at Christian Street markaz, 3 days jamats from local mosque, stints in Dewsbury all brings back memories.

However i moved on, the response from the TJ brothers was disgusting, they put up the nose and knew a 'purana sathi' has left but it was nice getting some time away without the constant knock on door and pressure to go with them. During my teens it was constant, xmas, easter n summer holidays was spent doing some time, daily talim after Esha everyday, sunday gusht and evening bayan but people/friends move on in life.

I moved away from the area but still see some of them time to time but the earlier ones have all passed away and into old age and a new generation have taken over. I dont know what the latest is within their circles as i dont keep in touch with the movement but i think the movement is much less now than it used to be due to the split.

And many parents of my generation knows kids now have to spend an equal time studying dunya if they are to make anything of their lives so less is given to movements like TJ.

TJ for me appeals to the simple person, a person who likes routine and the same message over and over again, not open to new ideas or thought. Many of the TJ leaders are businessmen or come from families well off so they don't need to work, quite often they say go for 40 days or 4 months cash to the vulnerable laymen. The laymen can ill afford this time off as often they have financial problems and are often pressured to go.

Other things also put me off, the TJ's leadership often looked down on alims and thought themselves above them and interfered in areas not in their remit like moonlighting issues in the UK, they should really not become political and stick to the original practices of the TJ elders.

It is what it is today now a group that will most probably splinter again and a shadow of its former self.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2023 20:36
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

Your really out of touch with whats going on, TJ is still very big, the split has made no difference whatsoever (read Dr 76s post on the TJ ikhtalaaf), some of the biggest muslim gatherings in the world after Hajj are the TJ gatherings (Raiwand ijtema, Tongi ijtema, etc).

I went to Raiwand Markaz a few years ago (after the split) there were people literally from all over the world there (not during the ijtema, on a random day), people from China, UK, USA, Tajikistan, South Africa, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Tunisia, Iraq, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, KSA, Jordan, Afghanistan, Iran Brunei, Gambia, Liberia, etc (some of these countries I've never heard of).

Last Summer when I was spending time in the UK, there were like 4 Jamaats just from Chicago there! There was also a Jamaat from Kuwait (they were later sent to Ireland) and KSA and also Canada. These were the Jamaats I knew of, Allahuaalam which other foreign jamaats had come to spent time in the UK then.

Also you mentioned TJ leadership look down upon the Ulama, lool what are you talking about? What's that supposed to mean?

Some of the most senior Ulama are part of the TJ leadership, in the Aalami shura, Moulana Ibrahim Devla sb, direct student of Shaykhul Islam Moulana Husain Ahmed Madani sb RA, Moulana Ahmed Laat sb, Moulana Kursheed sb (Raiwand), Moulana Nazur Rahman sb (Ameer of Raiwand) Moulana Ahmed Batla sb (one of the senior faisal of Raiwand) (Moulana Ehsan sb, direct Khalifa of Shaykh Zakariya RA (Raiwand), and in the UK Moulana Yusuf Darwan sb, Moulana Saeed Patel sb, etc and countless others around the world.

The elders of TJ have a direct connection with Deoband, Saharanpur, Nadwa, Dhabel, etc, etc.

Why do Darul Ulooms around the world encourage there students to spend time in TJ if TJ looks down upon the Ulama? Why are so many Ulama involved in the effort if that's the case?

Like what are you even on about?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2023 20:54
Ibn Ghafoor wrote:
View original post

Looking down on Ulemah not involved in TJ work.
And many of the local Amirs in various towns are not Ulemah.
+0 -0Agree x 1