Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
UK
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2022 11:50
"Government launches Urgent Investigation"

Government: "Were you naughty?"

Criminals: "We don't understand. Here's a huge bag of money, bonds and shares."

Government: "It's official and backed by science. Criminals are innocent and it was all for public health and safety"
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2022 11:41
7-Year-Old Girl Oozes Blood from Eye After Receiving mRNA Vaccine

www.chiangraitimes.com/news/7-year-old-girl-oozes-blood-f...

The parents of a 7-year-old girl are pleading for help after their little girl began oozing blood from her eyes and skin after receiving the Pfizer mRNA vaccine.

On April 7, Pimpakarn Khotphakdi, 27, said her daughter was in good health but had developed dark purple spots on her skin and began sweating blood 2 weeks after receiving the Pfizer mRNA vaccine.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 19th May 2022 15:08
Would You Cut Off Your Hand For a Runny Nose? Then Why Would You Inject Your Child?

Dr. Zelenko: "CDC says that children 18 and under have a 99.998% recovery rate from COVID with no treatment. In medicine, there's something called 'medical necessity.' Just because I know how to do something doesn't mean I have to do it. The silly example: someone comes into my office with a runny nose, and I amputate their hand. Well, I mean, I know how to amputate a hand, but it doesn't mean this runny nose needs that. So that's the point. It has to be necessary before we do something. Where's the necessity in vaccinating children for something that is safer than the flu [for them]?"

Video rumble.com/v15athn-would-you-cut-off-your-hand-for-a-runn...
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2022 21:43
Please do not give your children the vaccine. If you have had it already, there is hope, not everyone will have the same reaction (in a different video, she says, "Many have been given the placebo")

www.bitchute.com/video/tHtu1QxtcLoV/

About the person in the video.

Dr Astrid Stuckelberger is a scientist, researcher, trainer, author in international health and health for all.
PhD, Privat-Docent at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Geneva and Lausanne. Visiting Professor across Europe. Top Swiss researcher and teacher since 20 years with pioneering work , WHO/UN and the EU required her expertise for different programmes (i.e. IHR, SDH, Innov8, HiaP, ERC,, GINA).

KEY AREAS of WORK : SDGs, social determinants of health, pandemic preparedness plan, international health regulation, international research ethics, global health and human rights, mental health policies, safety and health at work, women's health and rights, population ageing impact and policies, innovation in early prevention/interventions and new models of longevity.

EXPERT EVALUATOR at the EU Commission, the Council of Europe, Academic European Research Funds.

CONSULTANT
- for Swiss Federal Agencies and for different UN agencies and specialized programmes (WHO, ILO, UNECE, UNEP, UNFPA, Human Rights Council), the World Bank.
- for the private sector: private clinics and industries on innovation, e.g. protocols, products, service design and public education.

HONOURS & AWARDS:
- UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan Award for achievements during the International Year of Older Persons (New York 1999)
- Honorary Professor, Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology St Petersburg, Russian Academy of Medical Science
- Nominated in the 100 personalities in Switzerland (Hebdo, 2009)
- Swiss Society of Gerontology and Geriatrics for her international work on ageing (2013).

Recognition letters for accomplishments :
several from WHO DG and departments, President of the World Bank, President of Switzerland, President of Senegal, Head of UN and WHO Departments, Government Ministers, head of Swiss academic and health institutions and more.

PUBLICATIONS: 12 books and ~ 200 scientific articles, policy papers, governmental and UN reports.
Regular media coverage.

She is now a WHO whistle blower!
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2022 17:23
"What Are We Doing?!" - Del Bigtree Gives an Impassioned Plea to All Parents to Stop

rumble.com/v1a63ny-what-are-we-doing-del-bigtree-gives-an...

Quote:
"The statement that 18 million kids have been waiting for almost two years for this vaccine —WAITING! Playing in parks, swimming in pools, perfectly freakin' healthy. Okay? Obviously, not having this vaccine has not been a problem for them whatsoever."

"Any parent out there. I'm sorry. At this point, you should know better. You are seeing the injuries. The stories are everywhere. Have you lost your freakin' minds?! Your child [was] perfectly healthy before you did this to them."
No post ratings