You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Asaaghir
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 16:11
How many cases should there be before a coincidence is no longer a coincidence?

See highlighted areas for dates. All the data is publicly available. Compiled by @cv19vaccinereactions on IG.

Viewable via smihub until Facebook IG removes it:
smihub.com/c/4550459146334341152

Officially: Death due to underlying health issues. Nothing to do with vaccine. Just coincidence.

More cases of coincidence:

Julie Ann Splattstoesser, Grand Island, Nebraska
Vaccinated and plastered badge on facebook on Dec 31, 2020
Died Dec 31, 2020 (same day as facebook post)
smihub.com/c/6854104843387931152

Karen Hudson-Samuels, Former Detroit TV Anchor
Coincidentally dies one day after taking CV19 vaccine. They don't know what killed her but they definitely know it wasn't the vaccine. They can't say why they know it wasn't but they are sure it wasn't.
smihub.com/c/0729281760971870152

Michael Stanlet Ginesin, Florida
He announced he just got his "2nd COVID vaccine shot" and "all seems good so far" on facebook at 10:49am on February 12th 2021.
Died on February 13th, 2021
smihub.com/c/7738763813886660152
He was 70 so the 2nd vaccine shot being given 24 hours prior was just "Coincidence"

This goes on. Most of these deaths are not reported to VAERS. Proof of low numbers being reported available by the same user account. The account is for sharing data that can be verified yourself. There's no medical advice. Simply sharing reactions data including deaths.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 02:43
Please also post their death certificates so we can build an air tight case against the vaccine. Unless we do that, we will be accused of "fear mongering."
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 11:50
tanveerzakee wrote:
View original post

Who's building a case?
Why would I have their death certificates?
Did you not read the very first line after the question? "See highlighted areas for dates. All the data is publicly available."
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 12:25
Death certificates cite cause of death. They will prove that these deaths are not conincidences, but due to taking the vaccine.
+1 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 13:38
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

This is getting embarrassingly silly very quickly. Where's the smart people of the forum? Why do these two think I have their death certificates? Why do they think a death a certificate would state the cause as vaccine when it's already reported as coincidences? When no death certificate exists that has vaccine as the cause?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 14:02
docsbc wrote:
View original post

Also the fact that whatever the cause, they will never link it to the vaccine even if it was not a coincidence.

They will give it other names, just like the doctor who died after having the vaccine. He had a terrible reaction and died. But we all know they will not say it was caused by the vaccine

Another example:
Cause of death was a blood clot in the brain, that's it. But the fact that a person was punched in the head that caused it will not be on the death certificate.

Died in car accident and had the head severed but death certificate will say the cause of death was trauma to the neck or lung failure (because he couldn't breath)

Guys. As I said before, if a person had the virus and was killed in a car accident, death certificate will say he died of covid. This is much more easier for them to write off and helps in funding. Nothing is investigated!

And, if a person dies after having the vaccine, they will turn every thing up side down so the two cannot be linked!

It'll come down to coincidence.

Unfortunately, a death by car accident after being tested positive for covid will not even be considered as a coincidence. This is the world we are living in today.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 15:35
From the respected OP's username, would I be correct in assuming that the poster is a doctor/medical professional?
+1 -0
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 16:16
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

I would be happy to accept that as a coincidence ;)

The member doesn't need to necessarily tell us.

I've used a name completely opposite to what I would prefer.

Please recall what I said before in a previous post.

The fact that he felt embarrassed by the two posts clearly indicates other flaws he witnessed.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 18:23
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Well even if someone genuinely did die from covid you and other conspiracy theorists will say they lying. So they damned if they do and damned if they don't. I know about 10 people who have had jab and they all alive yet people wana only look at cases where someone dies frm it and use that as proof.

Simple question if vaccine is dangerous why would they make queen take it? If she drops dead tomorrow and its revealed the cause was vaccine there be huge backlash.

15m have taken vaccine but conspiracy theorists insist on the 5 or 6 who died from it. Maybe they were gana die anyway. I mean hardly a shock if an 85yo gets jab and dies few weeks later.

As for ur statement they passing all deaths as covid to secure more funding don't u think for a second they would of said that old guy who raised money for NHS died from covid. Would of been a great way to get more funding and people onside yet they said it was pneumonia.

It's really sad and embarrassing to see the ummah lapping up conspiracies. It's also hilarious conspiracy theorists get offended when u call them that but happy to call anyone who refutes them as brainwashed or sheep or govt pawns. I mean they not mutually exclusive. I dnt deny covid not believe jab is Bill Gates new venture to track us or kill us and also same lanat to all govt who are liars zaalim and enemies of Islam. U see its not hard to hold both views
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 18:50
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Sorry, are you saying he's a doctor/med professional?
+1 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 18:52
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

You've only read a few posts so you are in error as to what we think or believe.

Countless times you say, "I've not been on the forum for X period of time" so what you are saying isn't correct. You don't read the posts, you don't watch the videos, even it is one death. It's the qadr of Allah.

You are only responding this way because your mother (may Allah bless her) tested positive, you've had symptoms. So you know what is like.

Many of us have been there, seen that and some that too. We've been to Janazah's of very close family members. We have household family members who have been tested positive.

My son reckons he's had it 3 times already because he's also had the symptoms. And the ironic thing is, he's in the middle of the virus. He sees about 300-500 people a day who turn out to be either positive (most likely) or negative.

We as a family are very close to people with the virus, we work along side them. So we also know.what we are talking about.

Much of what I say comes from medical experts anyway, either with a source or from someone of authority within the medical sector who can't be named.

Yes, hospitals are paid when a patient is tested positive. They get even more if they die! But why would they do that to a national hero? A small sacrifice won't hurt the funding. He raised £40m for them. So they let him go with dignity.

Open your eyes and mind. Read the posts and watch the videos before making blanket statements. Don't get emotional about it because you've seen something. We all have
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 19:14
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

I'm saying, the member doesn't need to necessarily tell us.

He's provided references for you to cross examine.

You guys don't listen to what qualified doctors are telling us anyway.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 19:19
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

I can only speak for myself, but I'd like to think i listen to qualified doctors.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 19:29
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Lol, you know about 10 who've had the vaccine. I have more members of the family who've had it than that. That's not the point.

So what if the queen had it. Imagine the country without the monarchy? That country will be free to pass laws as they wish.

15m have taken the vaccine. And?

I feel these people have more love for the Dunya so they rushed to have the vaccine.

Where's my proof? Who loves life the most? Who are the world's guinea pigs? That's right, the Yahood/Israel! And as the Hadith says, we'll follow them. And here we are, following them into the lizards hole.

I'll have the vaccine too, but only if it's compulsory, mandatory, blah blah.

Quote:
I mean hardly a shock if an 85yo gets jab and dies few weeks later.
Exactly bro. How do you think the numbers are all high and overly exaggerated.

The average living age is currently 84 or something like that, so when majority of those that died were over this age, why in the world do we have to blame everything on covid?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 19:31
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Lol. So many videos of qualified doctors saying the same thing as what many members are reiterating with evidence.

Lol bro, lol
No post ratings