bint e aisha, ummi taalib, axyz9684
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2021 14:43
m .youtube. com/watch?v=gBSRPo5oNZo

Short clip featuring Janab Naeem Butt.

Quote:
Decades ago, a Tablighi jamat from Pakistan arrived in Madinah. After the day's activities, the members sat down to eat close to the blessed resting place of the Prophet, on him be peace.

They noticed a boy looking at them. They called the boy over to eat with them. The boy sat down and ate quickly, as he had not eaten in the past few days. The jamat invited the boy to travel with them, so he could eat to his fill everyday. The boy lit up at the offer and said he would go home and get his things. He then paused and asked, pointing to the blessed grave, if this would also come with them. The jamat told him that he would have to leave Madinah behind. The boy changed his mind, saying he would rather go hungry and live in Madinah, than eat to his fill anywhere else.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2021 14:56
A brother once posted this nasheed about Madinah:
youtu.be/C9-CMWLUj4s

It is so beautiful!

اللھم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله و بارك وسلم
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2021 11:27
tanveerzakee wrote:
View original post

reminds me of a story about haji imadullah رضي الله عنه when he was in makkah a poor boy would come to his tent. his wife would give the young boy roti and i believe mangos. when they were about to go back to india they asked the poor boy if he wanted to go he said yes but will the kabah be there, when they said no he replied i cant leave the kabah