Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

We don't want to progress thru' haraam way.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, Rjamal
Rank Image
India
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2020 12:09

Every nation has its own path to progress. But we Muslims are bound by Ahkaam (commandments) of Allah SWT. Allah Says:

2:219.. THEY WILL ASK thee about intoxicants and games of chance. Say: "In both there is great evil as well as some benefit for man; but the evil which they cause is greater than the benefit which they bring."

Here Allah says there are a few benefits, but are they worth? Wrath of Allah SWT falling on us.

So we Muslims have our own independent path to progress. Scholars guide us on this. If we ignore them, we are on the path of downfall.
9829-hamari taraqqi auroen ki see naheen hai halal
Downloads: 274
    [84.01 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2020 07:45
I quote from Ali Mian Nadvi RA:

While addressing students and youth, Ali Mian RA said, you do research that leads to invention in Agriculture and you get you a nobel prize. You cannot imagine how powerful motivation the Muslim youth will get by this. They will be proud of this.

I am from Ulema group but I am waiting for a golden moment; we hear from an Islamic country that some one did research in Agriculture and farming and he was rewarded the nobel prize. On hearing this, there will be apolitical celebrations.

I invite attention of Arab youth do present a revolutionary invention that can bring attention of the whole world towards muslims and they shall be forced to conclude that Muslims are also genius and they too possess extra ordinary brains.

Side note: There may be Muslim youths who are capable for doing extra ordinary research but they don't have resources to fund and don't have facility for their research. Or these youth are wasting their abilities to earn money. I am telling this after receiving news of practical experiences.

9829-noble prize hasil kro ali liman.jpg
Downloads: 25
    [84.90 kB]
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2020 06:51
The strange way of the modern society to decide who is stereotype and who is modern woman.

A normal lady uses all her time to serve herself, her husband, her parents and her children. Prepares food for them and serves; She stays at home, keeps the home tidy.
Modern society calls her Regressive and backward.

An Air hostess prepares and dresses herself to look attractive. Serves food with broad smile for thousands of passengers (many of the beastly passengers enjoy looking at her). She is removed from her job if she stops looking attractive. Modern society calls her progressive, respects her, gives her a place in higher society.

Similarly of sales girls, Office Assistant, Office secretary etc. etc.
+3 -0Like x 3