You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, Rjamal
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 09:21
Allamah Khalid Mahmood RA in this video said when the munafiqeen insulted the Sahaba رضی الله عنهم, Allah ta'ala used the same word for them which they used for Sahaba.

Loading Qur'aan Verse
Allamah Sahab RA said from this verse we understand the principle that if someone says Sahaba are foolish, they themselves are foolish and if someone says Sahaba are kafir then they themselves are kafir.

Salman Nadvi Sahab says Ameer Muawiya RA was a tyrant; we say Salman Nadvi is a tyrant.
He said Sayyiduna Abu Huraira RA was a sarkari maulvi; we say Salman Nadvi is a sarkari maulvi. As taught to us by Allamah Khalid Mahmood رحمه الله.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 09:44
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 09:51
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Nobody has said anything about "beheading" or "mob justice" in this thread. Can this fitnah monger be blocked from replying in this thread please? @authorizers
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 10:27
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 10:28
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 10:31
When I was a kid people used to say you have too much josh, you need hosh. They said when you get older you will understand.

I am older now and I understand. People who have dunya to lose or reputation to lose hide behind the excuse of hosh. When they see someone excelling more than them in their love for Allah, His Rasool (saw), the sahabah and salaf (rd) they try to drag them down with the slogan of hosh. When they see someone sacrificing everything they have and travelling to the lands of jihad they use the slogan of hosh. That's the hosh they were talking about.

When someone has a track record of insulting and inciting against the sahabah (rd) and salaf then use your hosh and understand that an educated person who is an experienced public speaker does not do this by mistake.

If a jahil was to do this we are told to do husn dhan because he does not know better. When an alim does this we are told to do husn dhan because he knows better than us. But if the opposite team does something then all rules go out of the window and the video will be shared across social media with no thoughts of hosh and josh and husn dhan.

But when someone makes a mistake on a forum then people go in guns blazing.

The truth is we only pretend to have love for Allah, His Rasool (saw), the sahabah (rd). We don't have as much love as we have convinced ourselves to have.
+3 -0Like x 3Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 10:36
Love of Abu Hurarira RA is a sign of Iman

Abu Huraira reported: I invited my mother, who was a polytheist, to Islam. I invited her one day and she said to me something about Allaah’s Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) which I hated. I came to Allaah’s Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) weeping and said: Allaah’s Messenger, I invited my mother to Islam but she did not accept (my invitation). I invited her today but she said to me something which I did not like. (Kindly) supplicate Allaah that He may set the mother of Abu Huraira right. Thereupon Allaah’s Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: O Allaah, set the mother of Abu Huraira on the right path. I came out quite pleased with the supplication of Allaah’s Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) and when I came near the door it was closed from within. My mother heard the noise of my footsteps and she said: Abu Huraira, just wait, and I heard the noise of falling of water. She took a bath and put on the shirt and quickly covered her head with a headdress and opened the door and then said: Abu Huraira, I bear witness to the fact that there is none worthy of worship (in truth) but Allaah and Muhammad is His bondsman and His Messenger. He (Abu Huraira) said: I went back to Allaah’s Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) and (this time) I was shedding the tears of joy. I said: Allaah’s Messenger, be happy, for Allaah has responded to your supplication and He has set on the right path the mother of Abu Huraira. He (the Prophet) praised Allaah, and extolled Him and uttered good words. I said: Allaah’s Messenger, supplicate to Allaah so that He may instil love of mine and that of my mother too in the believing servants and let our hearts be filled with their love, whereupon Allaah’s Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: O Allaah, let there be love of these servants of yours, i. e. Abu Huraira and his mother, in the hearts of the believing servants and let their hearts be filled with the love of the believing servants. (Abu Huraira said: This prayer) was so well granted by Allaah that no believer was ever born who heard of me and who saw me but did not love me. [Sahih Muslim 2491]
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 11:15
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

A muslim lives with a mix of both Josh and Hosh (sorry I am using urdu here, because brother @xs11ax has used it). Josh is a spike and when required it must be utilized fully.

But one cannot live with josh forever. I am sure wherever he is living, brother @xs11ax is living with hosh now. Everyone lives with hosh with as and when required brings josh.

Today Maulana Salman Nadvi is obliging, he is doing rujoo. May be it would have been in Pakistan, he would have rebelled hold on to to his view (like Maududi sab) and says "no one need control me and I am an independent entity". He creates his own group after rebelling from main stream. He may ignore any fatwah labelled against him.

We have personally witnessed his josh also. He has a large following in India. And we Indian muslims have enough issues to tackle here. That is the strategy of group with hosh.
+2 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 12:32
ssaad wrote:
View original post

In response to the above post, the is a outcry that I have used the word "beheading" here. And I am being abused for this quoted post.

Let me clarify what I tried to convey here. Punishment for a crime depends on the intensity of the crime committed. No body gives a capital punishment (death penalty) for petty theft.

Similarly, there is authority in Islam who decides on what ruling has to be given for an act; whether it is an act of kufr or the act is a minor mistake, the person is reprimanded with a simple warning.

Now don't tell that, the mistake discussed on this thread is a small mistake. We say, it is a big mistake but not that it can be labelled kufr. And we are not trying to defend this mistake.
+2 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 12:39
ssaad wrote:
View original post

What would you call the Taliban? Josh or hosh?

After 9/11 People including ulamah called on the Taliban to give over usamah for the sake of the emirate. Taliban refused. Taliban stuck to The principles of Islam. The Americans invaded. Many Muslims went to Jannah. But look who is still standing? Look who the Americans are negotiating with? Which other muslim nation brought the Americans to their knees? And how did they do it? With Josh or hosh? And what did they have? They didn't even have a full belly. They had nothing. Maybe this worked in their favour because they had no wealth to hold them back from going in Allah's path.

Of course hosh is needed as well. But from my experience most people incite hosh as a get out clause.

Sorry to use tabligh Jamaat as an example, but i can only draw from my own experiences. Sathis from tabligh Jamaat are the epitome of hosh. They say we must learn the Deen first and then we must call non Muslims to the Deen. They say we must learn the Deen first and then go out in jihad. They spend their youth and senior years learning the Deen and it doesn't end. Whereas other people do dawah to non Muslims and people are converting throughout the world. Other people go in jihad and contribute to the victory of the Muslims and earn their place in Jannah. In both cases I have seen its mainly the youth who take up this challenge.

No one is denying hosh. But it seems that most use the slogan of hosh to hide their apathy.

Bint Aisha is right. Where is our ghayrah?

I am 100% accusing myself in this. I have seen how money and reputation has changed me over the years. I feel like a hypocrite.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 13:15
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Who has labelled it kufr?

Do you have to create fitnah in every thread? Ponder upon it in isolation.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 14:10
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Quote:
In both cases I have seen its mainly the youth who take up this challenge.

Author: Shaykh Abdullah Azzam RA
7706-Screenshot_20200919-175441.png
Downloads: 19
    [24.48 kB]
7706-Screenshot_20200919-175450.png
Downloads: 54
    [186.41 kB]
7706-Screenshot_20200919-175519.png
Downloads: 22
    [39.75 kB]
7706-Screenshot_20200919-175655.png
Downloads: 37
    [80.44 kB]
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 14:45
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

To continue with freely and authoritatively reply to yours and other lady's posts I need level playing field.

I need same privileges and freedom you both enjoy here.
+1 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2020 17:51
ssaad wrote:
View original post

You don't have all these privileges? Check out your forum profile.

7706-Screenshot_20200919-214722.png
Downloads: 21
    [30.78 kB]
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2020 02:37
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

He is not taking about technical privileges.
+1 -0Like x 1