Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Osama Bin Ladin "Shaheed" by Imran Khan

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 08:57
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

The truth is, in Pakistan, politicians are held in contempt. You saw the emotional reaction to the death of Benazir, yes, at that particular moment people had sympathies with her, just like Diana got a lot of emotional response by people after her tragic death. The fact is, every politician have their paid workers who come on streets for them and they have paid anchors on media who project them while a common man is sick and tired of ALL of them along with the corrupt political system which brings them to power. No one worships them here, not even those who are on their pay list. Zia ul Haq May not be liked by media but he is loved by many in public. People are voiceless but they are not fools.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 09:26
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Salaam

I don't believe for a single moment that usa killed usamah and then buried him in the sea the way they want us to believe. Allah knows best what really happened. Don't forget we only became aware of mullah umar's death about a year or so later.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 09:28
joy wrote:
View original post

To be fair, the people loved Diana even before she was killed.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 09:54
Zardari is hardly fooling anyone though. I have had conversations with many a Karachiite who believes him to be funding Shia militant groups in the country, especially Karachi.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 10:48
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Did the American kill Osama Bin Ladin (RA) in Pakistan?

I am not sure and I have not been able to read anything convincing either way. Benazir Bhutto is on record saying Osama Bin Ladin (RA) died in 2007 but she must have misspoke because why would Omar Shaykh kill Osama Bin Ladin (RA), that makes no sense!

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=OQMAG59y6_Q

Seymour Hersh actually does not say that Bin Ladin (RA) wasn't killed but denies some of the events:

www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v37/n10/seymour-m.-hersh/the-kill...

Quote:
At​ the Abbottabad compound ISI guards were posted around the clock to keep watch over bin Laden and his wives and children. They were under orders to leave as soon as they heard the rotors of the US helicopters. The town was dark: the electricity supply had been cut off on the orders of the ISI hours before the raid began. One of the Black Hawks crashed inside the walls of the compound, injuring many on board. ‘The guys knew the TOT [time on target] had to be tight because they would wake up the whole town going in,’ the retired official said. The cockpit of the crashed Black Hawk, with its communication and navigational gear, had to be destroyed by concussion grenades, and this would create a series of explosions and a fire visible for miles. Two Chinook helicopters had flown from Afghanistan to a nearby Pakistani intelligence base to provide logistical support, and one of them was immediately dispatched to Abbottabad. But because the helicopter had been equipped with a bladder loaded with extra fuel for the two Black Hawks, it first had to be reconfigured as a troop carrier. The crash of the Black Hawk and the need to fly in a replacement were nerve-wracking and time-consuming setbacks, but the Seals continued with their mission. There was no firefight as they moved into the compound; the ISI guards had gone. ‘Everyone in Pakistan has a gun and high-profile, wealthy folks like those who live in Abbottabad have armed bodyguards, and yet there were no weapons in the compound,’ the retired official pointed out. Had there been any opposition, the team would have been highly vulnerable. Instead, the retired official said, an ISI liaison officer flying with the Seals guided them into the darkened house and up a staircase to bin Laden’s quarters. The Seals had been warned by the Pakistanis that heavy steel doors blocked the stairwell on the first and second-floor landings; bin Laden’s rooms were on the third floor. The Seal squad used explosives to blow the doors open, without injuring anyone. One of bin Laden’s wives was screaming hysterically and a bullet – perhaps a stray round – struck her knee. Aside from those that hit bin Laden, no other shots were fired. (The Obama administration’s account would hold otherwise.)

‘They knew where the target was – third floor, second door on the right,’ the retired official said. ‘Go straight there. Osama was cowering and retreated into the bedroom. Two shooters followed him and opened up. Very simple, very straightforward, very professional hit.’ Some of the Seals were appalled later at the White House’s initial insistence that they had shot bin Laden in self-defence, the retired official said. ‘Six of the Seals’ finest, most experienced NCOs, faced with an unarmed elderly civilian, had to kill him in self-defence? The house was shabby and bin Laden was living in a cell with bars on the window and barbed wire on the roof. The rules of engagement were that if bin Laden put up any opposition they were authorised to take lethal action. But if they suspected he might have some means of opposition, like an explosive vest under his robe, they could also kill him. So here’s this guy in a mystery robe and they shot him. It’s not because he was reaching for a weapon. The rules gave them absolute authority to kill the guy.’ The later White House claim that only one or two bullets were fired into his head was ‘bullshit’, the retired official said. ‘The squad came through the door and obliterated him. As the Seals say, “We kicked his ass and took his gas.”’

After they killed bin Laden, ‘the Seals were just there, some with physical injuries from the crash, waiting for the relief chopper,’ the retired official said. ‘Twenty tense minutes. The Black Hawk is still burning. There are no city lights. No electricity. No police. No fire trucks. They have no prisoners.’ Bin Laden’s wives and children were left for the ISI to interrogate and relocate. ‘Despite all the talk,’ the retired official continued, there were ‘no garbage bags full of computers and storage devices. The guys just stuffed some books and papers they found in his room in their backpacks. The Seals weren’t there because they thought bin Laden was running a command centre for al-Qaida operations, as the White House would later tell the media. And they were not intelligence experts gathering information inside that house.’

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=FBA_JPuJcos

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=pfGzQkqZ67s

+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 11:22
He probably did become shaheed on the day America claim but how and what took place we will find out on qiyaamah. He prob died fighting and took alot of the SEALs down with him or even blew himself up killing them but to make themselves sound like brave heroes they came up with this bogus story
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 12:00
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

But don't forget that the Taliban hid the death of mullah Umar for around a year (I think), to the extent that they even released an eid speech purporting to be from mullah Umar when mullah Umar was already dead. So who knows when usamah actually died. All they showed us was a picture of the back if 'his' head. Why not a picture of his actual face or dead body? I don't trust a word of the official account.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 12:05
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Quote:
to the extent that they even released an eid speech purporting to be from mullah Umar when mullah Umar was already dead.

Wow really? I think they are doing the same with Maulana Asim Umar and are not ready to acknowledge that he has died.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 13:09
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Is he part of Afghan taliban?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 13:44
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Al-Qaeda
+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 14:10
joy wrote:
View original post

I absolutely disagree with that...not my experience at all.

Truth as I saw it is people hero worship politicians. Love Benazir hate Zia Ul Haq.

The likes of Nawaz Sharif and Musharaf also have their own cult following.

Politicians are celebrities...even local village politicians. Criticise a favourite politician of someone and people will get extremeley emotional and angry...

I dont know what the Situation in Karachi is but as far as the rural areas surrounding Islamabad the situation is as I described.

+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 14:55
I've never been Pakistan but seeing the older generation in uk i seen how passionate they get about politics. I see them defend their politicians n show more anger if anyone insults them than they show if the Prophet and his sahaba are insulted.

Few yrs ago there were demos outside nawaz shareef london apartments. It for heated and fights broke out because someone said nawaz as a crook. His supporters said if anyone says anything bad about nawaz we gana smash your faces in lol. Same fools don't bat eye lid when people in Pakistan insult our mothers رضي الله عنه or the shaykhain رضي الله عنه

I've also noticed the older generation hate zia ul haq yet from the little i know of pak politics he was only decent one رضي الله عنه
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 15:02
A source will be able to tell exactly. He used to run the website the unjust media. It was taken out because it also contained a lot of anti Semitic content.

Will ask him In Sha Allah, will take some time though.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2020 15:30
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

It is fine sir !

I have a tendency to translate my own dislike for politicians into a generalised statement. A bad habit indeed.
No post ratings